Japan

wow pagroov that is one serious upgrade!! How long does it take the DS to process an upgraded route anyway? I just may skip all that and put my route in my one drive folder along with a very long read me.

wow pagroov that is one serious upgrade!! How long does it take the DS to process an upgraded route anyway? I just may skip all that and put my route in my one drive folder along with a very long read me.

It does not take too long. Usually within 24 hours. Also depending on the time you upload.

Electro Island 3.0. Available.

EE3up.png

I spotted 2 bugs. Nothing really game breaking.

Bug 1. A multiple industry has a queue with a non existing product resulting in the bug icon (will investigate this)
Bug 2. Track is missing above Maarburg. It is easy to fix. You can reconnect the track by yourself. I haven't locked anything so it is easy to do.

Will wait a bit and then fix and bring out a little update.

Otherwise enjoy.

I will start making some new sessions for the route soon.

If you are searching for the Maglev route in the driver instructions it is under ML (ML stands for Maglev line)
Use the drive to station instructions otherwise the Maglev begins braking very late which can look very funny. :hehe:. A bit like a runaway train.

Most are reasonably hard. Trainz + video software is not a good performance combo

Hello all. The video was captured in TANE on a Macbook Pro 2011 in quicktime.

The Macbook 2011 is 'officially' not up to spec for TANE. However I find that it has some very good frame rates at some places and at other places not. This difference is sometimes enormous so the software is not optimized enough yet IMO. But they are working on that.

Trainz 12 has also problems like TheNicofabi says (also stutters). I wanted to give you guys a quick preview. Also indeed capturing and playing TANE on the same computer is heavier than playing only the game itself. However even then you have sometimes a stutter here and there. Probably Trainz has also problems with loading things fast enough when traveling at 450kph.

Last edited:
So... after recieving my biggest Package from Japan i can say i got my own little Tsurumi Line at home wich is not digital... i mean look at this sweetie o. o
But i hope we'll gonna be able to continue the Tsurumi Line sooner or later!

tumblr_nzcvwyNXn01s9418zo2_1280.jpg

So... after recieving my biggest Package from Japan i can say i got my own little Tsurumi Line at home wich is not digital... i mean look at this sweetie o. o
But i hope we'll gonna be able to continue the Tsurumi Line sooner or later!

Very nice train @TheNicoFabi.

Maybe I take a look at the Tsurumi Line this week.

Yesterday I took a first look at the current state of the Tsurumi line. TheNicofabi has done some excellent trackwork on this. I now need to redesign the West section to Tsurumi Station because it was not entirely right. Will see if I can do something on the line during Xmas. By the way happy Xmas to you all and a safe and happy 2016.:).

Also I forgot. If you want me to make any sessions for Electro Island 3.0. What would you want to see?

For myself I want to make some In Cab Shinkansen sessions. I have made an ATC sound that can be triggered via track triggers when you come up a new speed section. Just like in Densha de Go. I want to make different so called 'diagram sessions'. Like you have also in Densha de Go final. So that you travel the line at different times.

However I do not know how to make an interactive passenger sessions where you can grab a score when you reach the platform and load up passengers. So I want to to a few simple scripted passenger sessions. With a pop up at the beginning with the driver instructions. Anyone knows how to do that in Trainz 12.

I already read Trainz Wiki. But there is only an example for a session with yard work and industries.

Hey Merry Christmas to you guys and gals!! Nice train there Nicofabi. I'm sure it must've cost and arm and a leg.
Pagroov, Well maybe an LINERR session would be cool I've still got a ton of missing kluids to find and I fear some of them may no longer be on the DLS.

Hey Merry Christmas to you guys and gals!! Nice train there Nicofabi. I'm sure it must've cost and arm and a leg.
Pagroov, Well maybe an LINERR session would be cool I've still got a ton of missing kluids to find and I fear some of them may no longer be on the DLS.

EE3 is developed for TS 12 build 61388. In builds lower and higher (TANE) I can not guarantee that there are kuids missing. However in TS12 build 61388 there where no missing kuids. I even opened a thread to delete 2 unknowns from my route and it worked after the advice I got. So nothing should me missing when you use the above mentioned version of Trainz.

In TANE a lot was missing (mostly inbuilt textures). However they resolved more and more missing issues. However I don't support a TANE conversion yet.

And merry Xmas :)

Back on working the Tsurumi Line. I did edit in Tsurumi Station, the Tokaido Main Line and Kokudo Station. @TheNicofabi asked me to redesign the West end of the map and now I did that.

location link in Google Maps

Here 3 screenshots:

Looking out of the Window (in Densha de Go style) towards the bridge crossing the Tokaido Main Line.

Tsurumi1.png

Crossing over the Tokaido Main Line and the Keikyu Main Line (on the right). Screenshot is in TANE (don't know why the JMA towers by Hiroshi suddenly all go white but that's another thing).
I shot in TANE for convenience because TANE is on my laptop.

Tsurumi2.png

A view just South of Tsurumi Station

Tsurumi3.png

Last edited:
@Pagroove: Have you found anything that will simulate the abandoned station just before the tracks cross the yard on that truss bridge? From ground level, the entrances are blocked and there seems to be a lot of crates, boxes, and junk on the platforms.

Bill

@Pagroove: Have you found anything that will simulate the abandoned station just before the tracks cross the yard on that truss bridge? From ground level, the entrances are blocked and there seems to be a lot of crates, boxes, and junk on the platforms.

Bill

Not yet. Do you have a pic or a link to Steetview to show what you mean?

Use the link you gave in your three-screenshot post (#2357) and move slightly South from the double blue bridge. You will see the abandoned platform and the debris on it. Grab the orange Google "man" and drop him on the street just to the west of that abandoned station. If you move up and down that street, you can see the blocked entrances and stairs up to the platform.

Bill

Back