Japan

This will be the last update in a while of my Electro Island project due to beginning a course next week. But I worked on a significant Expansion last week.

Last time I showed some pics of Toshin Intl. Airport. Well that has now been renamed to Toshin Valley International Airport.
The airport is situated about 8.5 km Southeast from the city center of Toshin and is a Hub for the Japanese area of Electro Island. Right next to the airport lies the satellite city of Yokohaba which has grown considerably over the last years. Yokhokaba station is a large NG Hub in the Southeast of the valley as well as a frequent tourist destination due to its nice Yokohaba Waterfront ad the beautiful Yokohaba River park.

From Toshin there a 2 airport services. One Rapid with the E259 (Narita Airport Express) and a slower one with the Odakyu series 4000 over Toshin Mitsu, Toshin Nanga, Yokohaba Hospital, Yokohaba Station.

Now on to the pics:

A 319 taxies of the runway. Skyline of Yokohaba in the background:

YKH1.png

Overview of Toshin Valley Int. Airpot. In the background the main terminal can be seen with connection to the East Island Line (EIL) with Northbound connections to Novaville, Northtropp
and Southbound connections to Crammsfeld, Shin Okonimi, Dalhem and Colden. In front the Toshin Airport Line Terminal can be seen with NG connections all over Toshin Valley to Hazima Valley.

YKH2.png

Here you can see how the airport is situated right next to Yokohaba (looking north).

YKH3.png

Tracks over Toshin River enter Yokohaba Station in this screenshot looking South toward Yohohaba Waterfront. Also the Red/White chimney of the Yohohaba power plant can be seen.

YKH4.png

Yokohaba Station (looking West)

YKH5.png

A girl enjoying here free time at the Yohohaba Waterfront

YKH6.png

Thats it for now.:)

Last edited:
This will be the last update in a while of my Electro Island project due to beginning a course next week. But I worked on a significant Expansion last week.

Last time I showed some pics of Toshin Intl. Airport. Well that has now been renamed to Toshin Valley International Airport.
The airport is situated about 8.5 km Southeast from the city center of Toshin and is a Hub for the Japanese area of Electro Island. Right next to the airport lies the satellite city of Yokohaba which has grown considerably over the last years. Yokhokaba station is a large NG Hub in the Southeast of the valley as well as a frequent tourist destination due to its nice Yokohaba Waterfront ad the beautiful Yokohaba River park.

From Toshin there a 2 airport services. One Rapid with the E259 (Narita Airport Express) and a slower one with the Odakyu series 4000 over Toshin Mitsu, Toshin Nanga, Yokohaba Hospital, Yokohaba Station.

Now on to the pics:

A 319 taxies of the runway. Skyline of Yokohaba in the background:

Overview of Toshin Valley Int. Airpot. In the background the main terminal can be seen with connection to the East Island Line (EIL) with Northbound connections to Novaville, Northtropp
and Southbound connections to Crammsfeld, Shin Okonimi, Dalhem and Colden. In front the Toshin Airport Line Terminal can be seen with NG connections all over Toshin Valley to Hazima Valley.

Here you can see how the airport is situated right next to Yokohaba (looking north).

Tracks over Toshin River enter Yokohaba Station in this screenshot looking South toward Yohohaba Waterfront. Also the Red/White chimney of the Yohohaba power plant can be seen.

Yokohaba Station (looking West)

A girl enjoying here free time at the Yohohaba Waterfront

Thats it for now.:)
NOICE going pagroove... always loving to see the stuff you did on Electro Island!

awesome pagroove!! Now I'm really gonna have some fun with my NG trains on this version!! Say isn't the LINEAR supposed to connect to one of these airports or just the really big ones? Really liked the water front scene!!

So as I start work on my own route I need to find the bridge in this picture
aSFkV.png

The Picture is located on page 101,すべてのヘルプは歓迎されます!:D

Sorry for the late answer. The bridge is named "MB quad plate girder bridge 4m" and is made by mike10.
He has some stuff on the download station but i don't know if it's available there. Try medwayvalleytrainz.co.uk :)

So... this is basically all i gonna do for today... and what i've done... i wont continue cause your pre-textures went kinda out of the actual at Bentenbashi pagroove...your texture is going more south while it would actually be going more west... but the textures do help alot ^^

2vl4kjr.jpg

So... this is basically all i gonna do for today... and what i've done... i wont continue cause your pre-textures went kinda out of the actual at Bentenbashi pagroove...your texture is going more south while it would actually be going more west... but the textures do help alot ^^

Yes It was just a pre-texture to mark out the rough areas. However I did try to measure the distance between the stations on the reference line with the odometer. However feel free to adapt as you see fit.:).

Pagroove: looks great I especially like the 4th pic
Hirochi: well done on the cabin
TheNicofabi: good progress
Railshuttle: Which new haven catanary?

I finally finished Higashi, had to rework quite an few things from what it looked like in the past since it's one of the first area's I made of the route (around 1 year ago).
Now I still have to rework half of Iwayama and an few other things and the route v1 is done!
trainz%202015-09-29%2018-26-05-72_zpsfd5hsr37.png

trainz%202015-09-29%2018-28-25-02_zpsubqgw6s9.png

trainz%202015-09-29%2018-27-25-50_zpsq2nen28f.png

trainz%202015-09-29%2018-32-23-18_zpsht2eupll.png

trainz2014-08-2514-11-20-04_zps65bfd8b7.png

Found an old pic of mine from one year ago.
trainz%202015-09-29%2019-00-50-72_zpsoq0lo4q4.png

How it looks now.

Last edited:
wow acelaamtrack what a difference a year makes huh?! The New Haven cantanary I was talking about was the spline part that can go across six tracks I'm guessing that would be wide enough to reach both sides of the station. I suppose and cantanary spline should work but I kinda like the New Haven one since it's the closest one that looks like the ICG's commuter train cantanary. Well good luck with putting the final touches on your awesome layout!! Could you make a video showcase trailer for it?

Back