Page 101 of 423 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6333

Thread: Japan

Actually it's a mosque or in Indonesia word "Masjid", I really thank you for the download link

Quote Originally Posted by burebista View Post
    Thank you. it is`nt but it look like.
    Now we take a trip on Indonesia and take a look att a new indonesian temple also availeble on http://trainz-objects.weebly.com/

upload gambar
    Last edited by itok99; August 3rd, 2014 at 03:32 AM.

Hi Burebista,
    A very nice suspended Maglev Station - unfortunately unable to attach maglev track and the gap between the platform's is to narrow for the DLS Maglev's - is there a possibility that you can make the gap wider?
    butler57

Quote Originally Posted by butler57 View Post
    Hi Burebista,
    A very nice suspended Maglev Station - unfortunately unable to attach maglev track and the gap between the platform's is to narrow for the DLS Maglev's - is there a possibility that you can make the gap wider?
    yes,i make the gap wider and retextured model . i hope its better now. You can download new update from here www.trainz-objects.weebly.com/downloads.html

gifs upload

Hey. made some progress with my Sanito line for my 2006 trainz. was wondering if I could port it over to trainz 12 but it might be too big now. anyway here are the latest images. enjoy!![IMG][/IMG]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Hey. made some progress with my Sanito line for my 2006 trainz. was wondering if I could port it over to trainz 12 but it might be too big now. anyway here are the latest images. enjoy!![IMG][/IMG]
    Well you could at least try. . Export from 2006 as .cdp and import i Trainz 12 and see what happens? Nice shots btw. I'm still working on an improved Trainz 12 version of my Electro Island layout. Many improvements, bug fixes and changes. But at the moment a bit too far from a release.

You all have some really nice screenshots!
    I didn't post here for a long time, so i decided to post some of my stuff too
    Unfortunately, i don't have much time so progress is really slow

Blog Entries

@ Ryuusanosuke: Fantastic shots. Very Realistic. Keep on working when you have the time and the mood for it .
    @ Burebista. Great electronics store building.

Love the Yodobashi-Akiba building where does one get hold of it?
    butler57

Ryuusanosuke: I really like your style of building. It looks realistic. And you answer me one question. How using ground texture as road and spline lines looks in big city. I'm going to try it in my map.
    My Trainz screenshots on Rajce
    My creations on MEGA | YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by butler57 View Post
    Love the Yodobashi-Akiba building where does one get hold of it?
    will be availeble for download next week on my web-site www.trainz-objects.weebly.com thanks

Blog Entries

Some action on Electro Island layout in Trainz 12:

Romancecar VSE50000 on the Romancecar line.

N700A Evening arrival at To Shin/Central City

N700A on the Colden Shinkansen (southbound)

Drivable ship and Shinkansen in one view. Ignore the script error. .

one of the coolest features of trains is that you can drive other things besides the trains. I'm gonna check out driving the ship when i get the chance.

Ryuusanosuke: Looks great, good luck with it in the future.

I am planning to release one of my routes, the one will be an model style route like you can see in the pics under this, since I want to release it I would like to know if there are parts that could be improved/corrected, I still need to fine detail it (bins on street walkside, benches on station, billboards on station and streetside, enz) but it's mostly finished except for all parts that are still showing the original grey + yellow lines textures which still is alot on the second part.
    Some might have seen some pics already in the modeltrainz topic some time ago.

The main station.

To the far left I am going to create an small container depot so containers can be dropped which comes off the docks which I still have to create, this way you can also use freight trains with active industries, but the docks might not be in first release since that would require the thirth part to be created (going trought the right side of the wall from second part in last pic)

The main station again from the other side + surrounding area, the route will go trough the wall in the far end.

Other side of the wall which is the start of the second part.

Cool!! This is the first time I've seen a "Model" railroad layout for trainz12. When you get a chance you may want to label all the switch junctions and maybe have them signaled so the trains will know where they are going and won't crash into each other.But over all very nice!!