Japan

cool! Hirochi!! you made a version for the shinkansen too! APPROVED!!!
TheNikofabi: hey welcome back!
pagroov: I've got still a ways to go to rehab the entire SIRL route. Once the NS freight line is done, then I'll have to rehab the small Illinois Central line and lastly
the new West Sanito Line has to be completed. That's just the Eastern Zone of the SIRL as a whole. I still have to do the Central and Southwest zone. I'm thinking maybe I could release the route as is once I finnish up the Eastern zone and update it as I complete the other zones. What do you think?

Boyge from shimonoseki EF62 type electric locomotive have completed mapping, the body of EF62 we are also mapping now, is expected to soon and meet you
178338443201507031853453393050392393_000.jpg

178338443201507031853453393050392393_001.jpg

If the picture can not show, click this link please~ Thanks.
http://my.poco.cn/album/admin_album_item_details.php?item_id=209813213

Last edited:
pagroov: I've got still a ways to go to rehab the entire SIRL route. Once the NS freight line is done, then I'll have to rehab the small Illinois Central line and lastly
the new West Sanito Line has to be completed. That's just the Eastern Zone of the SIRL as a whole. I still have to do the Central and Southwest zone. I'm thinking maybe I could release the route as is once I finnish up the Eastern zone and update it as I complete the other zones. What do you think?

Hi Railshuttle. Sorry for the very late reply. Take your time with releasing.

I advise you to think about for which version of Trainz you want to release. If you are going for Tane I advise you to wait much longer. The most important Japanese assets (Concrete Bridge 01 and JPN1067mm) are broken anyway.

If you are going to release in TS12 then its fine. I have both anyway. Maybe the best thing is to prepare your route for Trainz 12 latest build. Anyway good luck with it. :).

@Hirochi: Very nice station.

[/COLOR]

Hi Railshuttle. 'snip'.

'snip' If you are going for Tane I advise you to wait much longer. The most important Japanese assets (Concrete Bridge 01 and JPN1067mm) are broken anyway.

snip .

@Hirochi: Very nice station.

Well if that's the case then it must just be fate that I am currently rewriting Ken Kinosh.ita's Concrete Bridge 01 asset, I noticed that my modified version using the german SAM FFB highspeed track is having texture issues and I am figuring out how to resolve this for a Trainz build 3.5 release once I complete the modification for a 2.9 release on a separate website. Once I finish the 2.9 version I will clone it and post it on the DLS.

@Mairnemania: I've noticed that when I use the Concrete Bridge 01 spline, it 'shimmers' extensively. I think that is because of the proximity of the track base to the surface of the bridge. Could you take a look a that and move the track up a tiny amount to stop the shimmer?

Bill

hey ace job on the new shinkansen station Hirochi!! looking forward to your next masterpiece!!
pagroov, well it took me around three years to get the SIRL as massive as it is now. So I suppose it will take 3 years to get it fulling working in trains 12. I won't get TANE yet as my computer isn't quite strong enough to handle it. (I'll most likely have to get a new computer in the near future and all that) So I'll stick with 12 and complete the whole thing. My build isn't up to date and the last time I tried to update it, It wrecked my game and I had to start all over again so I've decided to just leave it alone. I took a small break form working on the NS line to visit elector island again and took a l trip on another new NG line I found. Plus I took a trip on the new West Sanito Line a bit I didn't know ther e were "drivable" humans in trains. what would they be under? take care and enjoy
7a272cb33416d79575ee020a5af33781.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] the pics.

@Mairnemania: I've noticed that when I use the Concrete Bridge 01 spline, it 'shimmers' extensively. I think that is because of the proximity of the track base to the surface of the bridge. Could you take a look a that and move the track up a tiny amount to stop the shimmer?

Bill

I have noticed that for some time now, but if you have connected the shinkansen track made by Hirochi with Kenichiro's you notice that everything is flushed smooth. They have the same standards, if I raise the tracks up even just a little bit and the pantographs will go through the overhead wires. We just need a track models that don't cut through the bridge mesh.

Bryan

Sooooo... i kinda tried something out... and wanted to hear what you guys might think about this, i kinda just fidled arround with the Trenches and in my head its kinda a thing looking okay.
ixz6ua.jpg

2zobxh1.jpg

well If you are viewing it from the cab it would look ok but looking outside it looks strange that the ground is raised up for the trench instead of lowered.

Oknotsen has made a bunch of trenches which may be suitable for your route TheNicofabi. Look up the DLS search under username "Oknotsen".

well If you are viewing it from the cab it would look ok but looking outside it looks strange that the ground is raised up for the trench instead of lowered.

Eh... yeah its not supposed to be like that... its a testing thing and usually it would have been raised all around and not just there...

Oknotsen has made a bunch of trenches which may be suitable for your route TheNicofabi. Look up the DLS search under username "Oknotsen".

Thats the ones i use lol

Last edited:
hey what if you were to dig out the trench first like you would a river then add the trench feature? do you plan on adding other buildings and scenery on that board or will you leave it as is and blank?

hey what if you were to dig out the trench first like you would a river then add the trench feature? do you plan on adding other buildings and scenery on that board or will you leave it as is and blank?

As i said, the pics are a test on how it COULD look like, its not a final product... and on a test i do not intend to build 100% scenery until its actually supposed to look fully how it should... tests on my end are just visual minimum to see how it would look like if you would drive through it...

Back