Japan

A very nice piece of work. Is the bogey temporary? It doesn't quite seem to fit with the rest of the engine.

Sure it is. As long as you don't count the Kiso Forestry 0-4-2T released last year.

Cheers,
Ben

Ups, my mistake sorry XD Could you tell me where I can find the 0-4-2T? ;)

Now, I'm detail-uping the Koppel;) .
090324f09fopf05.jpg

Please go to my blog for another screenshots:wave: .
http://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/

Mmmm, Steamy... :udrool:

A very nice piece of work. Is the bogey temporary? It doesn't quite seem to fit with the rest of the engine.

Sure it is. As long as you don't count the Kiso Forestry 0-4-2T released last year.

Cheers,
Ben

bdaneal-san, your point is very correct:confused: .
I am still an inexperienced worker.
Now I can't make bobies for steam engines:'( .
Koppel's bogies are "NG30 Porter 040T steam bogie" by Pencil42. Thanks for Pencil42. 
But the bogies are good works for me to make 760mm gage steam locos.
I study a little more.

And your Kiso Forestry 0-4-2Ts is great!!
But they don't work in my TRS04:'( . Why?

Cheers,
Ben

bdaneal-san, I'm sorry, your Kiso Forestry 0-4-2Ts worked in my TRS04.
In your homepage, the link of "Whistle" is to kuid2:126323:54501:1.
But your Kiso Forestry 0-4-2Ts's config.txt need to kuid2:126323:54346:1.
I extracted kuid2:126323:54346:1 to download diectory, then OKeyed.
Thanks.:D

Last edited:
bdaneal-san, your point is very correct:confused: .
I am still an inexperienced worker.
Now I can't make bobies for steam engines:'( .
Koppel's bogies are "NG30 Porter 040T steam bogie" by Pencil42. Thanks for Pencil42. 
But the bogies are good works for me to make 760mm gage steam locos.
I study a little more.
If you model the drivers and rods, there are plenty of people (myself included) who can animate them for you.
Or, if you want to learn how to animate it yourself, here is a tutorial:
http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Pages/Tutorials_TRS2004/GmaxAnimSteamTutTRS.htm

bdaneal-san, I'm sorry, your Kiso Forestry 0-4-2Ts worked in my TRS04.
In your homepage, the link of "Whistle" is to kuid2:126323:54501:1.
But your Kiso Forestry 0-4-2Ts's config.txt need to kuid2:126323:54346:1.
I extracted kuid2:126323:54346:1 to download diectory, then OKeyed.
Thanks.:D
You are the first person to notice that! Thank you, I will fix that once I get home next week.

If that was directed at me, probably not. The 8620 class 2-6-0 is probably going to be next. The D51 will be sometime after that.

Cheers,
Ben

I´ve seen one at the 3D Warehouse from Google, so I´m just downloading it right now, there are some japanese car too, and a C62, that will be perfect for the Galaxy Express :p But, I´m going to need help from all of you to convert it and export it correctly into Trainz.

Shinpatsu Shingo! :D

If you model the drivers and rods, there are plenty of people (myself included) who can animate them for you.
Or, if you want to learn how to animate it yourself, here is a tutorial:
http://www.worldoftrainz.com/Pages/Tutorials_TRS2004/GmaxAnimSteamTutTRS.htm

Thanks to bdneal-san, I knew that tutorial.
I'm not good at English, and I have many problems such as transparent windows, headlight turning-on:'( .
I should solve one by one.
Please teach again when the problem occurs.

Sorry, I don't know how to use "quote":'(.

Last edited:
To use "quote" push the quote button in the lower right corner of the post you wish to quote. It will open a reply window with that post at the top.
Take your time and enjoy the hobby. You have already accomplished many things most people never achieve.

:cool:Claude

My non-perfect level assets accepted ?

To use "quote" push the quote button in the lower right corner of the post you wish to quote. It will open a reply window with that post at the top.
Take your time and enjoy the hobby. You have already accomplished many things most people never achieve.

tokkyu40-san, it is always grateful for me to get your praised words:D .
I love perfect assets, such as kenichiro-san's work.
As you know, my level is too cheep to make assets:'( .
Are my non-perfect level assets accepted in your TRAINZ world :eek: ?
If you accept my assets without transparent windows, lights that doesn't light, no shadows, no night mode, etc., I want to up the DLS.
Is it okayed :eek: ?

And I knew to quote one post, but I don't understand to quote two or more posts, such as #187 post of bdneal-san:'( .
Thanks.

Scene of Kiso Logging Railroad style

I got Kiso Baldwin 0-4-2Ts by bdneal-san.
I made him/her to run with my TLR log cars on my OLR.
090326ff01.jpg

Oh !!! It's Kiso Logging Railroad:D .
bdneal-san, thanks.
I become to want to layout the Kiso Logging Railroad.

And be my guest to my blog for other screenshots:wave: .
http://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/

Now, I really like that shot! :eek: Great job. By the way(BTW), did you read the private message that I sent to you? ;)

As you know, my level is too cheep to make assets:'( .
Are my non-perfect level assets accepted in your TRAINZ world :eek: ?...., I want to up the DLS.
Is it okayed :eek: ?... .
Thanks.
It's more than just okay. That would be wonderful!:clap:I've been anticipating the release of your EF-58 and the commuter train, and now you have all your logging equipment that looks so good. If you're ready to upload the items that you made everyone here will be very happy to use them.
Have you seen this tutorial on transparent windows? http://www.ianztrainz.com.au/tutorial1.htm

Well I found this on the 3D warehouse from Google, take a look:

D51.jpg

If somedody can help me with it, we will be really happy ;)

P.S: There is a C62 too, and Maite and Suha cars too.

I've been messing around with some of the content from google sketchup. The only problem I've found, as in the case of a tram I found, is their polycount is through the ROOF!

I've been messing around with some of the content from google sketchup. The only problem I've found, as in the case of a tram I found, is their polycount is through the ROOF!

Yeah, that really is a problem. Is there a way to get down polys? :eek:

JNR Type 9600 style Steam Locomotive

JNR Type 9600 style Steam Locomotive is temporally cpmpleted:D with "bdneal-san" 's new bogies and many helps & advices.
bdneal-san thank you very much:wave: .
0904200402forum01.jpg

0904200402forum02.jpg

Well I found this on the 3D warehouse from Google, take a look:

D51.jpg

If somedody can help me with it, we will be really happy ;)

P.S: There is a C62 too, and Maite and Suha cars too.

JNR Type 9600 style Steam Locomotive is temporally cpmpleted:D with "bdneal-san" 's new bogies and many helps & advices.
bdneal-san thank you very much:wave: .
0904200402forum01.jpg

0904200402forum02.jpg

Huzzah! After all these years, it's wonderful to see some folks taking an active interest in creating some Japanese steam! I would love to offer my assistance in any way it can be provided for bringing these black beauties to life and the public. Admittedly, I have no talent for 3D modelling (otherwise I probably would have made these myself years ago), but what I am proficient in is research, information, testing and review. If anyone who is a part of this grand endevour would like my assistance then I am only too happy to provide it. Just PM me with what aid you need, and I'll do my very best to provide it!

Back