Japan

I prepare a copy of it this weekend including a dependency pack. I send you a pm this weekend so you can grab it. Maybe you can integrate it or make a separate attempt to work on the Tsurumi Line.

Hi there. I would be Interested in working on this with you guys. If it is still going. Im sorry I got in late, I have been away from Trainz for Ages. I have TANE and 2019. (I could bring out and re-Install 2012 if needed, But I hope not)

Author: Rizky

Route Title: JR East Nambu Line (Branch section)
Route Type: Real
Ready: Yes
Sort of Build: V.1.0

Route Title: JR West Biwako Line
Ready: 1st phase scheduled to launch around end of August 19
Sort of Build: V.1.0

Route Title: JR East Tsurumi Line
Reason to discontinued: This route is not 100% originaly made by me.
I moved to T:ANE and if I work on this route on TANE, the route become unplayable in TS12.
If most of users here using TANE or higher, I can continue this route.

Route Title: JR Central Tokaido Shinkansen (Shin-Yokohama - Odawara)
Status: 51km of laytrack and catenary is finished, Discontinued
Reason to discontinued: Not enough object / to lazy for doing some topology stuff.
If you want to continue this route, please send PM. I'll post some SS below.

Kurotrick collab :

Route Title: JR East Yamanote Line
Ready: Around september

I have TANE and 2019, I would be Interested in Helping out with the Tsurumi Line, If you are still doing it. Also the JR Central Tokaido Shinkansen as well.

Last edited:
Yay Japan thread at page 400!. Well done community ! :clap::clap:

Time to share (as promised) my Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. Monthly building snapshot. You can install these besides the POB versions (the DlS Versions) as they have another Kuid nr.

These versions are shared via WeTransfer. The lins will therefore be temporary up for 6 days:

Link TANE SP3 Version:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/55...cbffa72aa51cb30a15745dd320210131163734/1cd2c2

Link TRS19 Platinium build 105100 version.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/36...b4382a9ecef9b4b80ca2c22520210131164117/16b414

What is in this version main points)

Southward extension Icarus Shinkansen to OGA. (about 20 KM Line extension). Total Shinkansen line section is now about 120 km
- New Shinkansen Station at OGA
- New Shinkansen Station at Hanyo
- Hanyo Double-decker bridge
- Topography and city Of Hanyo and OGA (modelling wave nr 1 with random scenery and copy paste scenery)
- All new mountain ranges with the active Ogadake volcano

ICM (Icarus Main line extension through Minami Kitabiko

Extended by 3 yet unnamed stations

HML (Hanyo Main Line)

Splits of at Kitabiko station Southbound extended by 2 stations

Both lines are connected

New City scenery at Kitabiko
New Kitabiko Bay Scenery
New mountain ranges North of Kitabiko

Icaruko region expanded
Icaruko mountains more detailed texture.

Have fun. Proceed at your own risk. This is an unsupported release. Always back up your own version of the route just in case. Even if this is another Kuid number.

A note about dependencies:

After installing go into content manager and choose display missing dependencies and download all missing dependencies that are available for download. You can sort them out by status by clicking on the dependencies status tab. Ignore the unknowns (mostly in TRS2019) they are non critical and often these are built ins from older Trainz versions that are not i TRS2019. In general the more platinum and/or legacy routes you've got installed (especially ECML, Serbian Lake, Kickstarter Country) the less unknowns. but even if you've got many the route still should be drivable.

Have fun.

Time for some pics:

50894270213_c024cb03ee_h.jpg
[/URL]

TRS19_2021_01_31_18_26_33_561
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

50894984266_527164e422_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_01_31_18_27_50_653 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

50894269968_c24a6c9100_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_01_31_18_28_28_879 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

50894269593_b1a0095566_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_01_31_18_35_09_471 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

50894269028_4657612cd7_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_01_31_18_38_42_413 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

50894268968_b30c3412a2_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_01_31_18_39_05_253 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hi there. I would be Interested in working on this with you guys. If it is still going. Im sorry I got in late, I have been away from Trainz for Ages. I have TANE and 2019. (I could bring out and re-Install 2012 if needed, But I hope not)

Hi. I don't know who has the most recent version of the Tsurumi line on his/hers HD. I have an old version but it is certainly not the latest. I can send it if you want but better wait is someone from the Japan group recently worked on it because I've seen some screens of it (I seem to remember).

Hi. I don't know who has the most recent version of the Tsurumi line on his/hers HD. I have an old version but it is certainly not the latest. I can send it if you want but better wait is someone from the Japan group recently worked on it because I've seen some screens of it (I seem to remember).

Yeah, It would be better if it is one of the guys who has the recent one, and is still active with it, Or the last person that was active on that. So they can contact me.

I have not been here for a while (2017, I think) So it has been a while.

Thanks for getting back to me on that one.

Chris.

I downloaded the [FONT=&quot]Icarus Shinkansen 2.0 Verson. It does look really nice, even it still in a work in progress. I don't have any screenshots of Verson 2.0 [/FONT]moment as I am focusing on making an engine sound for the E531 Series, and then soon the E233-3000 Series
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just keep in mind that it's my first time making an engine sound for a Japanese train, so I don't know it maybe good or not. I may also have to use the Japan track sounds made by Pagroove, but Content Manager won't download them for some reason

I downloaded the Icarus Shinkansen 2.0 Verson. It does look really nice, even it still in a work in progress. I don't have any screenshots of Verson 2.0 moment as I am focusing on making an engine sound for the E531 Series, and then soon the E233-3000 Series
Just keep in mind that it's my first time making an engine sound for a Japanese train, so I don't know it maybe good or not. I may also have to use the Japan track sounds made by Pagroove, but Content Manager won't download them for some reason

Thnx and thans to your screenshot I moved that tree a to a better location now. :)

Back