Page 446 of 450 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 6738

Thread: Japan

103 Series Roller Display

Last edited by BYADL06; October 9th, 2021 at 08:58 AM.
    ATC content developer
    Santodin Community

Quote Originally Posted by BYADL06 View Post
    I love it.

That's pretty awesome!!

Tachikawa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duskeyduskey View Post
    Tachikawa

Nice. is that from East looking to West? This is also the station where the TAMA Monorail and the Keio Lines stops?

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Nice. is that from East looking to West? This is also the station where the TAMA Monorail and the Keio Lines stops?
    Yes it is facing east to west. Tachikawa Station is where the Tama monorail, Chuo, Ome, Itsukaichi, Nambu lines stop. The Keio line does not stop here.

Hi gang.
    Something wierd is going on with my layout. I lay some tracks down in certian areas and save it but when I return to the area, the tracks are gone!! Is there a fix for this glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Hi gang.
    Something wierd is going on with my layout. I lay some tracks down in certian areas and save it but when I return to the area, the tracks are gone!! Is there a fix for this glitch?
    I have had that but before, I still dont know how to fix it. Are you using trs19 or ts12?

Blog Entries

Just dropped by to say that this month probably (you never know) there will be no new Building Snapshot of the Icarus Shinkansen this month.

Reason for this is that I am playing a bit around In MS2020 (Flight Simulator 2020) where I am trying to finish my Virtual South America tour. Last weekend I ended the tour by flying to Miami on the first leg home (virtual of course). Now I have one long haul to go from Miami to Amsterdam (also virtual). As I fly all my flights real time with no time acceleration one of the coming weekends I will be flying in Flight Sim to Amsterdam.

Other game I am in is No Mans Sky (I am also playing this for years). There is just a new expedition and I am playing that at the moment.

So at the moment I am not building on my route.

But don't worry I did not at all lost my interest in Trainz and especially in Japan Trains so I will return to route building in November ( I think)
    I really want to finish my route ( I am committed to that)

Meanwhile I switched to Google Drive for route distribution. I repost the link to the latest public version (the same version as a few posts ago just in case someone has to search)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ZW?usp=sharing

Meanwhile I will read the forum . Keep up the screenshots, videos and train facts etc .
    Last edited by pagroove; October 21st, 2021 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duskeyduskey View Post
    I have had that but before, I still dont know how to fix it. Are you using trs19 or ts12?
    It doen't happen that much in trainz19 but in trains 12 it happens alot in certian blank areas and filled areas. Were you able to resovle this glitch somehow?

I post correct link to the pagroove's latest Building Snapshot of the Icarus Shinkansen, the creator hopefully won't be against:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
    I post correct link to the pagroove's latest Building Snapshot of the Icarus Shinkansen, the creator hopefully won't be against:
    No problem. didn't see that the link wasn't working. Thanks for correcting

Tokyu!