Japan

While the rolling stock is not Japanese the route is <kuid2:429398:100003:13> Japan - Model Trainz and is my favorite place to display these. This route has tons of shelf space and a great work table. :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Cool ! That must be huge in Trainz :hehe: May I ask where did you find that "front-cab" steam loc ?

I believe it is on the DLS by philskene. All the light colored stuff is by Phil I think, the greenish stuff is by paulztrainz and is payware, and bottom centered one is by trainboi1.

Last edited:
Cool ! That must be huge in Trainz :hehe: May I ask where did you find that "front-cab" steam loc ?

Not sure about the brass one, but the locomotive is called a "Cab Forward" and was used by the SP. Should help you find it.

peter

kurotrick: awesome is a small word. Thank you for the link

PerRock: Cab Forwad yeah that's it, english can be tricky for me sometimes thank you I'll search it

Cool photo :). My personal favorites are (the): E5 said:
And another rule here (It's full of rules here :p)

Don't QUOTE pictures. If you are responding on a screenshot then remove the screenshot in the quote to prevent multiple copy's of the same pictures in the forum.

When a picture is loaded from a site, every same picture will load out of the cache on your own computer.

It will never load the same picture twice from the site you're on.
Therefore they have invented the cache folder: to prevent extra data traffic.
Very useful for people with low internet speed.
Even when you come back a day after your last visit it will look in your cache if the needed items are there.
If not then only it loads from the site you're visiting.

A lot of people don't know that evey picture you see comes from your own computer.
It has to be downloaded first into the cache folder, after that it's displayed on your screen.
Also handy when you can/may not downolad the wanted picture.
Just open your cache folder, it's always there. Forbidden or not.

I don't care about intenet speed cause I have high speed internet.

I use FireFox, with the setting that everytime I close this browser it will throw away ALL the cache.
In that case when I come back to the a site I need to load everything again what I want to see.
Still it loads only ONE picture, more of that same picture it will load from my new cache.

I almost never quote pictures.
Just because it's annoying, it costs a lot unwanted space on the page, but NOT internet data traffic.

When a picture is loaded from a site, every same picture will load out of the cache on your own computer.
I almost never quote pictures.
Just because it's annoying, it costs a lot unwanted space on the page, but NOT internet data traffic.

Yes that was the reason I pointed him towards the unwritten rule of not quoting pictures. I know pics stay in cache.

kurotrick: awesome is a small word. Thank you for the link

PerRock: Cab Forwad yeah that's it, english can be tricky for me sometimes thank you I'll search it

<kuid:103021:1001017> Loco SP Cab Forward AC-12 #4294 Brass - lilb
<kuid:103021:1001266> Loco SP Cab Forward AC-12 #4294 Tender Brass - lilb

The author is listed as lilb but this is one of philskene's releases that he did in the forum via dropbox. You will need to search the forum to find the link.

Hallo Amar, would You be so kind to let me know password for JR 209 rar package? Thank You.

Back