Japan

Did you send him an email ? In compensation you could ask them some discount or free trainsets

Multiple. And I got multiple excuses for the delay but always with the message that it would come 'soon'. I also commissioned E2 sets. But I don't think that are even started.

I think from screenshots in this forum that the first priority is Fixing the Yamanote to Yamanote v2. That seems to be in the works and that is nice. The only thing J-Trainz (and by that I mean Andi himself) has to do is openly communicate with their customers what projects they are gonna finish first.

But I don't want this to get out of hand.... :)

In fact if J-Trainz delivers their products (and I think they will eventually) then I will happily recommend them (Because I have for sure not that level 3D-modeling skills) I enjoy Andis' trainsets that he made in the past (even with some errors). I only think that Andy said too much 'yes I can do that' when he started his shop and therefore I think he has a workload like a skyscraper resting on his shoulders.

Hmm, it's weird.. Many people have sent PM to me and said that the password is incorrect, I've tried myself with "かがやき" and it's works well.
Here the new download link.
The password is same, but now using romaji.

Paagrove : I knows Andi, I hear that he has sold his pc due to economic needs, He has not been seen since last february ago. I'll try to contact him...

Rizky

=Rizky_Adiputra;1666034I knows Andi, I hear that he has sold his pc due to economic needs, He has not been seen since last february ago. I'll try to contact him...

Oh I am very sorry to hear that. I hope he is allright. If that's is true then what is the future of J-Trainz? Do the projects that where started get finished?

29354454_1275441149266488_9214738825165091033_o.jpg

29791025_1275254552618481_6496259930705979721_n.jpg

it looks like i like tsurumi line :D :D

What the hell :eek:

Everyone has to start somewhere, man. I am eminently pleased he's tackling a difficult project and, by all appearances, doing it much better than I could. My first attempt a content creation produced a house the size of Cleveland.

Bill

Yeah but I'm sorry there's people who did their first train at a decent quality, here its just a square that he extruded.

Inspired by Tomytec's "Railway Collection" i have decided to periodically relase small packs of reskin, regrouped by theme, era, location or type.

Here's the first volume:

"The Reskin Collection" Volume 1 - Industrial and Third Sector locomotives based on the DD13:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12D_h6KxKhFBMF8BhEbc5yWU0_AQKduPe

The pack contains 6 reskins of the DD13 by keimei.

RC1_-_map.png

[RC1-1] Mitsubishi Ohyubari Railway DL55

img_2

The 17.2 Km long Ohybari Coal Railway openend in 1911 to connect the Ohyubari Coal Mine to the National Railway Network at Shimizusawa (both in Hokkaido). In 1939 the mine was bought by Mitsubishi and the line was reorganized as the "Mitsubishi Ohybari Railway". Service was operated with class 9200, 9600 and C11 steam locomotives. In 1973, three DL55 dsiesel locos were introduced to replace the steam locomotives (the Ohyubari Line was actually the last regular "mainline" operator of steam locomotives, as JNR fully replaced it's steam locomotives a year earlier in 1972).

With the rationalization of the coal mines, the northern section between Oobari and Yubari closed in 1973, and the southern section between Yubari and Shimizusawa closed in 1987.

Services consisted of mainly coal hoppers to and from the mine and also a small passenger service operated with two pre-war coaches for the communities around the line.

Trivia:

Shortly before closure (in 1987), the passenger fares were between 40 and 60 yen for the whole line, making them the cheapest of all Japan.

[RC1-2] Kosaka Smelting and Refining DD130

kskDD130-1h-syuuchan.jpg

The Kosaka Line opened as the Hanaoka Mining Railway, a 762mm gauge steam line; in 1914 the line was bought by the Kosaka Railway and it was regauged to 1067mm in 1951.
The line served the Kosaka Coal Mine, wich closed in 1989. The company was then renamed "Kosaka Smelting and Refining" with the line transporting
sulfuric acid to the Kosaka Foundry, were it was smelted and refined (hence the name).

The service on the line was suspended in 2008, due to a ban on trains transporting sulfuric acid, and the line definitively closed down in 2009.

Passengers services were also operated on the line with a couple of diesel railcars, until 1994, when such services were discontinued.

Trivia:

Due to the steep gradients between Kosaka and Shinegai, double and even triple-headed trains were very common.

[RC1-3] Kashima Railway DD902

DD902-3.jpg

The Kashima line was opened in 1924 as the "Kashima Sangu Railway".
The railway was merged into the Kanto Railway in 1965 as the Hokota Line, but it separated again in 1979 as the Kashima Railway, connecting Hokota to Ishioka on the JNR Joban Line.

It was a primarily passenger line, with services run by a large variety of diesel railcars.
Freight services were limited to Jet Fuel trains to the Air Self-Defence Forces' Hyakurikichi airfield, discontinued in 2001, and a few work trains.

In 2006 the company annonced the closure of the line, because of failling patronage due to the opening of the Tsukuba Express line, and the railway finally closed on april 1st 2007.

Trivia:

Shortly before closure (in 2007), only two stations (Ishioka and Hitachi-Ogawa) out of 17 were staffed.

The line bears no relation to the similarly named (and still operating) Kashima Rinkai Railway.

[RC1-4] Fukushima Rinkai Railway DD55

9f51dd0f.jpg

The Fukushima Rinkai Railway opened in 1953 to connect the port of Onahama to the Joban Line at Izumi station.
It hs it's roots in the 762mm "Onahama Horse Tramway" line opened in 1907 to transport fish, closed in 1936 and re-gauged (and re-opened in 1941).

The DD55 and DD56s are used as shunters in the port area and to haul freight from the port to the JR line and vice-versa.
Freights mainly consists of tank cars and container wagons.

The line was damaged during the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake, and was re-opoened in 2012.

Trivia:

Passengers operations ceased in 1972, but in a few special occasions (such as the Onahama firework festival in 2007) the railway runs passenger shuttles with JR-East leased KiHa 110s.

[RC1-5] Keiyo Rinkai Railway KD55

123496392210116302285_090211-3.jpg

The Keyio Rinkai railway opened in 1963 to serve the port of Chiba and the Keiyo Industrial Zone, also connecting to JR's Soga station on the Keiyo, Uchibo and Sotobo lines.

It has a 19.9Km long mainline and two branches, both around 2km.

Freight services are mainly composed of container wagons and tank cars.

Trivia:

The company's major shareholder is JR Freight with a percentage of 33.9%

[RC1-6] Nagoya Rinkai Railway ND55

137419269_624.jpg

The Nagoya Rinkai Railway opened in 1965 to serve the port of Nagoya, operating an 11.3 km long mainline and 4 branchlines.

The freight traffic consist of mainly parts from the Toyota factory, limestone, chemicals and sometimes new rolling stock for Meitetsu Railway.

Trivia:

The numbering of the Rinkai Railway's locomotives is unique, as they use roman numbers ("III" is 3, "IV" is 4, "X" is 10, for example) painted on the front in addition to the standard front and side plaques in arabic numbers.

Last edited:
Risky. The detail you add to all your routes is amazing. Congratulations.
Could you tell me what trees you are using on the hill above the tunnel in the N700S shots?
Appreciate you sharing. Thanks
NickE

Risky. The detail you add to all your routes is amazing. Congratulations.
Could you tell me what trees you are using on the hill above the tunnel in the N700S shots?
Appreciate you sharing. Thanks
NickE

Thanks nicke :) ..

All of trees I'm using in that layout are :
-Tree NZR Gum 04 25m 3
-Tree NZR Gum 04 30m 3
They're built-in.

Rizky

Back