Page 458 of 473 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7093

Thread: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Ok then I will not download it. I don't like it when you see a route thumbnail suggesting a nice route and then download it and then it is turns out an unfinished sketch.
    the full version of the Hitsuyo line is on facebook.

Is there anywhere else for those of us not on facebook?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Is there anywhere else for those of us not on facebook?
    I dont think so.

Can you give me more information how to find it please

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by duskeyduskey View Post
    I dont think so.
    Acer Predator orion 5000 16gb ram, rtx2070 graphics on windows 11
    TANE build 105766 (SP4) TRS19 build 114800

Mmm thats a shame. To prevent such accidents from happening make a .cdp each time you do a route edit and make it incremental. I do this each time I work on my route and then in addition to that upload the regular snapshots to a google drive. Really loosing lot's of work on your route is no fun. When did your route become faulty?
    You're right, I will make back-up .cdp's now, thanks for giving the advice. I didn't think of that yet. My route became faulty as I had to open it after my PC crashed. It wasn't properly saved because of that, so I had to do it after. Then, when I saved it, it became faulty. I do still have the old file, so it isn't much of an issue.

Anyways, in other words, I have now released my old Keihin Tohoku Line on my new website now for those who still want it. It's here!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duskeyduskey View Post
    the full version of the Hitsuyo line is on facebook.
    Ah that explains it. But the author didn't mention it in the description on the DLS.

By the way about Facebook. I am on FB but I use it not for Trainz. Only for family and other hobbies like my love for the Japanese Technopop group Perfume. But if anyone want to connect send me a pm. Nowadays I am less enthusiastic about Facebook now it's in a Meta company. But let's not go that route .

What I do want to try @duskeyduskey is discord. Is the discord group active ? I ask this because I don't want to make accounts that I don't tend to use.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TreinspotterJeffrey View Post
    You're right, I will make back-up .cdp's now, thanks for giving the advice. I didn't think of that yet. My route became faulty as I had to open it after my PC crashed. It wasn't properly saved because of that, so I had to do it after. Then, when I saved it, it became faulty. I do still have the old file, so it isn't much of an issue.

Anyways, in other words, I have now released my old Keihin Tohoku Line on my new website now for those who still want it. It's here!
    Thank you. If I have some time over the I would love to try to extend the line a bit. It runs besides my favorite transport of Oji station.

What I do want to try @duskeyduskey is discord. Is the discord group active ? I ask this because I don't want to make accounts that I don't tend to use.
    Discord is basically a live chat mainly for gamers. I've created my own group for trainz and its pretty active. Currently at 28 members and there is some exclusive content too
    I have the link in my Signature, and if anyone wants to add me here's my tag: blazord#0001
    you can sign up here: https://discord.com/

Thank you. If I have some time over the I would love to try to extend the line a bit. It runs besides my favorite transport of Oji station.
    That would be awesome. I'm currently focusing on other routes, so go ahead.

Thanks for making your route downloadable again. Now I just need the Nanbu line but the site it's on is still down for matinence.

if you download the Japan Object pack from khbjp.weekly.com/payware-page.html you will get

Hokutetsu 31okt TOT but is missing a lot of items woundering if there in the other payware route witch i'm getting now

No did not solve that problem but Hanwa looks great only one problem that solved itself, trying a 7 car JNR 103 set at moment not sure what else to try

Also Testing a Ex JNR Est E233-1000 4 car set on what will become its new home

Tom
    Last edited by tdstead; January 16th, 2022 at 10:48 PM.

Happy anniversary Japan Form ...

Sorry not trying to take over thread but is this a mistake?

Thanks in advance
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tdstead View Post
    Sorry not trying to take over thread but is this a mistake?

Thanks in advance
    Tom
    No its to simulate an abandoned track.
    Similar to this:
    Last edited by duskeyduskey; January 17th, 2022 at 07:27 AM.

Yeah I got the Hokutestu line too. It's missing a ton of stuff. Kinda pisses me off when we Pay for these layouts and there is stuff missing form them.