Japan

Alright...thanks for the tip...maybe I should just stay with the old plan and yea this will be a long way...
still tho just to let you know. The Shinkansen that will be running on my route will be actually most of the Shinkansen that we have now apart from ? (0 series, E7s and the pink e4)
the route will have 3 worlds(not in different routes) for now but hey this is gonna be a long wae

Guys...i might need to give up on the Shinkansen route project already...
reason : is to hard to make my first terminal station without a JMA double track

You should use single tracks to connect to the stations. But if you're getting fustrated by the track laying wait till you have to put up the wires. REALL PAIN IN THE BUTT!! Still you should'nt give up this early!! As I'm sure you've heard everyone said, making a route takes time. You just gotta keep at it.

Thank you railshuttle, but just I case I’m going to use (I’m just doing this for fun) face to make this route. So yea this is gonna be slow...

Lay multi track splines (double and quad) for straightaways, and use single tracks to connect in curves.

When the trackwork is finally done (years from now) replace all the straightaways (double and quad) multi track splines, with single tracks.

Years down the road, when all the trackwork is completely done, then add the catenary in.

Or put the catenary on a separate layer.

Now, i don't remember exactly who asked, but here is the re-edition of the Tohoku Shinkansen 200 Series reskin:

DOWNLOAD
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V41EDbpx-Mveo0tJ12eI96VT4c5wqHt3

The .CDP contains the individual cars plus a ready-to-run consist.

This is a reskin of Keimei's 0 Series, thus, given the numerous difference between it and the 200 Series, this is not nearly as accurate as it should be, thus it must be considered as a placeholder, rather than a full-fledged reskin.

For those instead that are looking at Japanese names for their stations, i have made a little list with all the most common prefixes and suffixes, plus some naming examples.
Note that some transcriptions or translations might not be 100% accurate. If someone knows better, please tell me.

DOWNLOAD (it's an universal .txt file)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18PJwhMGUQwPM240ssYcMWSMvGRw-aCR5

And the last thing, it's a bit of a test:

Teito-Rapid-Transit-Authority.png

Remember the old 90s-Anime-style station and driver characters, wearing fictional uniforms made by Keimei?

Now they wear the old iconic mustard-colored Teito Rapid Transit Authority uniform. They can be placed at station and as drivers on any train that ran trough the Eidan Subway Lines in Tokyo, from the 1960s up to 2004.

This is also a reskin, and as said before, is a quite experimental one, but i plan to make also other uniforms (for example, those of Choshi Electric Railway, Izu Kyuko Railway and the old ones from Odakyu).

DOWNLOAD
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aSe7DNSnvgKnqtTGYtHJHJX-y9P8g2Ta
The .CDP file contains five station attendants (those in the picture above) and two drivers (driver meshes).

Small Note:
"Eisenbahnerinen" is German plural for "Railway Girl" wich is the original name of the ones made by Keimei (kDB Eisenbahnerin 0X) downloadable on the DLS.

Now, i don't remember exactly who asked, but here is the re-edition of the Tohoku Shinkansen 200 Series reskin:

Wow all very good additions and very nice reskins of the anime characters. Arigato AlexMaria :D.

Are there any differences between the new reissued reskin of the 200 and the older one? I got the older one.

Arigato AlexMaria!

Prego!
(You're Welcome!)

Are there any differences between the new reissued reskin of the 200 and the older one? I got the older one.

No, not really.

The only main difference may be the consist, wich in this version more closely resembles actual 200 series ones.

For the rest, this version is largely identical to the older one

I can't recall the exact details regarding wich carriages i have used to make the old reskin (i probably used a couple different base models in this new version) my suggestion would be to delete the old version and install the new (except if the old version has already been inserted into a driving session, as they are really completely different than actual 200s they can possibly only be used as "background" or "yard-fillers" trains, a job that the old version does quite well, thus replacing them would only be a waste of time).

Last edited:
Rowletmaster: check the DLS. Hirochi cranked out a ton of Jr 500 trains in different themes and 700 series as well. What do you mean by property working?

Rowletmaster: check the DLS. Hirochi cranked out a ton of Jr 500 trains in different themes and 700 series as well. What do you mean by property working?

what I meant(properties) is when you edit a freight car or a passenger car, you use a tool to edit its properties to change how much goods or passenger are on the train car.

I beleive it's the passenger numbers at the stations you need to change. I don't think the passenger cars be edited like the freight cars can.

Back