Page 267 of 285 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4263

Thread: Japan

Blog Entries

@ Alexmaria:

Very good news. I like the 'toaster' E235 . Nice to see it in a new colour Scheme.

At the moment it seems about the only 'positive' news from Japan as the country is coping with one natural disaster after another. First the Typhoon in Shikoku/Osaka/Kyoto and now the earthquake in Hokkaido. Hope everyone stays safe despite the happenings.

Wow They're really getting it huh? Seems like bad weather has gone global.

Hey people so i was managed to fix the SHINKANSEN Series700 NOZOMI <1>
    there are no errors whatsover when i checked on CCP. I went to test the train
    at my Shinkansen test route i made. But the locomotive does not appear
    and its not because of missing dependencies or errors.
    Last edited by ricardolucasandoval; September 8th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.

@ Alexmaria, Pagroove & Railshuttle

a bit of OOT, at first i thought E217 is still used and only used on Yokosuka-Sobu line because they had an underground section around Tokyo station, and so they have Gangwayed Cabfront to comply with underground-running regulations, so the news made me wondering if the "Toaster" E235 that will be replacing the E217 was the same E235-0 model with no gangway-cab or a new subseries with gangwayed cab as they do with the E233-2000, 103 (301) or 203 series of the Joban-Chiyoda-Odakyu Odawara services.

Still, rather interesting progress on the E235. and the Orange-Green E217 was resurrected? or it still exists?. And im anticipating the SaRo E235 cars, curious if it was a modified or based on SaRo E231/E233 or a newly designed SaRo E235. (They did modify some SaHa E231 cars for the first sets of E235 tho, very noticeable SaHa E231 cars).
    Last edited by leonardericli; September 10th, 2018 at 06:44 AM.

Entering Hama-Kawasaki Station

Sotetsu line over Futamatagawa curve

Quote Originally Posted by leonardericli View Post
    @ Alexmaria, Pagroove & Railshuttle

a bit of OOT, at first i thought E217 is still used and only used on Yokosuka-Sobu line because they had an underground section around Tokyo station, and so they have Gangwayed Cabfront to comply with underground-running regulations, so the news made me wondering if the "Toaster" E235 that will be replacing the E217 was the same E235-0 model with no gangway-cab or a new subseries with gangwayed cab as they do with the E233-2000, 103 (301) or 203 series of the Joban-Chiyoda-Odakyu Odawara services.

As far as i know, the front emergency door is required by law only on subway trains and those who run in single-track tunnels 10km or more long (often both requirements coincide, such in the case of subway lines built after 1970 like the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Yurakucho Lines).
    Underground non-subway lines where JR East trains run do not require a front door as they usually are either shorter than 10km or run in two or more track tunnels (such as in the case of the Yokosuka line, Keiyo Line and Musashino Line Tokyo station platforms or the Seikan and Kanmon underseas tunnels as well).

Quote Originally Posted by leonardericli View Post
    Still, rather interesting progress on the E235. and the Orange-Green E217 was resurrected? or it still exists?. And im anticipating the SaRo E235 cars, curious if it was a modified or based on SaRo E231/E233 or a newly designed SaRo E235. (They did modify some SaHa E231 cars for the first sets of E235 tho, very noticeable SaHa E231 cars).
    The orange-green E217 series were three 10+5 car sets transferred from the Yokosuka Line to the Tokaido Line in 2006 to "fill in" the gap left by the retirement of the 113 series (also in 2006).
    They were returned back to their original line following the introduction of the E233-3000 series in 2015.

It's possible that actually, the original SaRo 217 green cars might be used instead, as the E217 is probably going to be transferred to other lines, such as the Boso area local lines (replacing the 211 series) wich are services that do not need a green car, thus there would be surplus of them.

Another possibility is that they could transferred to Chuo Line duties (JR East recently announced plans to introduce 12-car E233-0 trains with bilevel green cars on that line), as the green cars of the E217 series are identical to those in use on the E231-1000, E233-3000 and E531 series trains.

Hi people!! I've been starting Trainz again after a long while after my Jpan trip which was why my train interest came back since it's a real train paradise!!

Are there any interior textures for the E7 Kagayaki Shinkansen and are there any plans to make the Shinkansen 800 tsubame?

Winter is coming to hakodate

Guys im going to get Densha de go, Sanyo Shinkansen for christmas. Should i get the PC version
    or the Wii version(EX)?

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    Guys im going to get Densha de go, Sanyo Shinkansen for christmas. Should i get the PC version
    or the Wii version(EX)?
    Wichever you prefer.

Mind that the Wii version needs a special controller (that should be included with the game, but to be sure always check).

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    or the Wii version(EX)?
    The PC version may have more stuff but it's up to you.
    Kurotrick BRR!!! Cold!! And winter is only two months away!! Nice pic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Kurotrick BRR!!! Cold!! And winter is only two months away!! Nice pic!!
    You can definitely feel the Hokkaido cold just by looking at this picture.

Are there any interior textures for the E7 Kagayaki Shinkansen and are there any plans to make the Shinkansen 800 tsubame?

I still haven’t got this answered yet so can someone please just update me on these questions and also tell me if there are anything more good in progress right now!!

United States of America, Ohio, Beavercreek

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer1 View Post

I still haven’t got this answered yet so can someone please just update me on these questions and also tell me if there are anything more good in progress right now!![/SIZE]
    Calm down, man. You'll get much better results without yelling and demanding answsers.

B ill
    Name: Bill
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2004
    Currently using: T:ANE (build 94808)