Japan

28619000_1655474227874726_1860072220018032943_o.jpg

28616713_1655491381206344_2634747554883272986_o.jpg
kWNBW7K.jpg

kWNBW7K.jpg

Last edited:
nevermind about the consist i found the CDP included a consist in the consists menu and i was also thinking about reskinning it into a 2100 series and making a singing GTO VVVF enginesound
update: I had a go and here is the result it is kinda broken but i am giving out the sounds so hopefully someone can fix it http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=61886284568407131415 for some reason it cuts straight into the next notch and does not play the full version of the do re me fa la so sound i made

Last edited:
nevermind about the consist i found the CDP included a consist in the consists menu and i was also thinking about reskinning it into a 2100 series and making a singing GTO VVVF enginesound
update: I had a go and here is the result it is kinda broken but i am giving out the sounds so hopefully someone can fix it http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=61886284568407131415 for some reason it cuts straight into the next notch and does not play the full version of the do re me fa la so sound i made

I'm currently working on a TRTA GTO Chopper enginesound for BYADL06's Tokyo Metro 05 series.
As soon as i've finished it i'll give a try on the singing Siemens GTO-VVVF inverter.

New Enginesoud:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JzXDAurutmWpLzMTJ0jiN_N51u1fsDry

The GTO Chopper enginesound for TRTA/Tokyo Metro 0x series trains.

The .CDP actually contains two enignesounds: one is the actual chopper sound, while the other is the "Motor-Transmission" sound. Here's how to use them:

GTOChopper_Instructions.png

It can be used in Eidan/TRTA (until 2004), Tokyo Metro (from 2004) first generation of 0X series trains, wich includes the 01 series for the Ginza Line, the 02 series for the Maronouchi Line (until 2010, when they were refurbished with PMSM motors and IGBT-VVVF inverters similar to the Chiyoda Line's 16000 series), the 03 series for the Hibiya Line and the 05 series of the Tozai Line.

Skip at 1:50 for the Tozai Line 05 series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVtG0gHoqdA

Later generations of TRTA/Eidan 0X series trainsets (the 06 prototype for the Chiyoda Line, the 07 for the Yurakucho Line and the 08 for the Hanzomon Line) all use different types of IGBT-VVVF inverters.

Working on Japanese signaling system. Here I'm trying to make some japanese style combined signal.
The default trainz signal config only support maximum for 3 aspect, 2 combined signal. Some Japanese signal which have 5-6 aspect or 3/4 combined signal for different route seems not possible in trainz.
But I think It can be done by extra script.
Did someone knows the content in DLS which similiar to japanese signal especially the combined signal ?

2 combined signal, 3 aspect example :
Screenshot_832.jpg

Screenshot_832.jpg

Working on Japanese signaling system. Here I'm trying to make some japanese style combined signal.
The default trainz signal config only support maximum for 3 aspect, 2 combined signal. Some Japanese signal which have 5-6 aspect or 3/4 combined signal for different route seems not possible in trainz.
But I think It can be done by extra script.
Did someone knows the content in DLS which similiar to japanese signal especially the combined signal ?

2 combined signal, 3 aspect example :
PHOTO REMOVED

For the combined signal try Keimei's 3+3 Home signal (438196:1746), there are also some French/European signals on the DLS with 5-6 aspects similar to the aspects of a Japanese signal but unfortunately I do not remember their names.

First steps on my first built-from-zero veichle for trainz. The 7000 series of the Hokuso Development Railway, introduced in 1972.

It still need a bit of refining but sooner or later it will be ready for import into trainz.

Hokuso_7000_series.png

Hokuso_7000.jpg

The Hokuso 7000 series was introduced in 1972 with the opening of the Hokuso line, a rapid railway owned by Chiba Prefectural Government and by the Urban Development Bureau. The line was designed to connect Chiba New Town with the Keisei (and Shin-Keisei) Network.
It was a 18m standard gauge EMU with an armature-type chopper control (similar to the one used in Eidan's 6000 series), capable of inter-running on the Toei Asakusa Line and on the Keikyu Line to Handeda Airport.
It was retired in 2007.

Trivia:

The unique front design was inspired by french "Nez-Cassés" (broken nose) locomotives such as the SNCF BB15000 and the CC6500.

Also, H stands for Hokkaido...

H5%E7%B3%BB_H2%E7%B7%A8%E6%88%90_%E7%9B%9B%E5%B2%A1%E9%A7%85%E5%85%A5%E7%B7%9A.JPG

image.png

The H5 series was introduced in 2016 for services on the newly opened Hokkaido Shinkansen line, connecting (Shin) Aomori to (Shin) Hakodate via the Seikan Tunnel, wich had to be double-gauged to accomodate both the JR's mainline 1067mm and the Shinkansen's standard gauge, and re-powered from the JR mainline 20 Kv AC (the standard for Hokkaido and Tohoku areas, also used in Kyushu) to the Shinkansen's 25Kv AC.

At present the Shinkansen line terminates at Hakodate, with the section all the way to Sapporo under planning, and that will eventually open by 2030.

The H5 series was built by Hitachi and Kawasaki Heavy Industries, and it is identical to JR East H5 series, introduced in 2011.
A few minimal modifications, due to the harsher Hokkaido climate, are the underframe material changed from alluminium to stainless steel (better underframe electronics isolation), an improved snowplough, and stronger rubber aereodynamic sealing connections between cars.

4 10 car sets were built, for a total of 40 veiches, making the H5 series the smallest fleet of a non-prototype shinaknsen train, and JR Hokkaido the smallest operator of a Shinkansen Line.

They are used togheter with JR East's E5 series on Yamabiko, Hayate, Nasuno and Haybusa services.

Trivia:

Altough liked by kids and young railfans, by some more "traditionalists" railway enthusiasts, this train is almost considered the "murderer" of a huge variety JR East conventional services, namely the famous (and loved) Cassiopeia, Hokutosei and Twilight Express sleeper trains and the Super Hakucho rapid services.

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1We6cZBtEffjjxd6Jb5FPUHg0jynZGKk-

The .cdp contains the single 10 veichles and a 10-car ready-to-run consist.

Wow......if only I wish one day, he can do the 300 Series Hikari next...to complete the set.

Very good work guys:
@ Rizky: Love how subtle the nose differences between the N700 and 700 series are. IMO the best looking N700.
@ Alexmaria: Thanks for the reskin. I was thinking of doing this myself but you beat me too it.

---
Now the only remaining Shinkansens that are not made or complete are:

E7 (but in Beta.)

200 series
100 series
E2 and E3 (status unknown but in the works hopefully still @ J-Trainz)
E1 max
300 series
500 series Evangelion ;).
Kyushu Shinkansen N700 Sakura
Kyushu Shinkansen 800 Tsubame

Back