Japan

I loved the three years I lived there. So much to do and see outside the gates of the base. Having a major north/south railroad running through Misawa was great as well. Shopping trips to Hachinohe and Aomori were the norm.

Bill

Nice video Reborn1928. :).

Here's my first little real Japan photo series. It was from the first day. Haneda Airport to our Ryokan. So not a lot of pictures but still nice. I have only made a train specific series.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmaQmRiQ

Last edited:
By the way. Now I'm here.

To visit Japan was a sort of life goal/wish for me. Now that I have done that I definitely want to go there again. But now that I've been there I also feel a bit sad that I don't have any great things to look forward to (except working :hehe:).

So to give myself some goals and inject the inspiration from the Japan trip I have set myself a little release schedule. Bear in mind only that this is not set in stone.
So these are the plans for Trainz in the coming time:

Early Summer: Release of TANE Conversion of Electro Island 4.0.>>This will be a TANE-Ready Version of Electro Island.
Late Summer: Release of sessions for the TANE Conversion of Electro Island. I especially want more interactive sessions with sounds, and game elements like Densha De Go. By the way the Densha De Go Arcade is fantastic :).
December: Hopefully a first release of the Icarus Shinkansen V2.0. (don't know if this goal is reachable. It depends on how fast I build)

Hope to see some releases (trains and routes) from the Japan community here.
I especially look forward to the:
- Payware E3 from J-Trainz (hope it will come really soon(Andi?)
- Yamanote 2.0.

:D

Really nice pics there pagroov. Looks like you took them before a storm. The Yamamote line looks like it got some new catenary poles in comparison to the other lines.

I have a request for Hirochi (if you are still here :)). Is it possible that you make a version of the N700-8000 Sakura and Mizuho? I tried to reskin it myself but I believe you need access to the mesh because the Kyushu Shinkansen logo is in front of the train.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N700_.../File:JRW_Shinkansen_Series_N700_782-7000.jpg

When in Japan I took an excellent sound file when driving in it. So I can now make a cool engine sound for it.

pagrove: I try it.

car no1 new
car no2 new
car no3 reskin
car no4 reskin
car no5 reskin
car no6 new
car no7 new
car no8 new

pagrove: I try it.

car no1 new
car no2 new
car no3 reskin
car no4 reskin
car no5 reskin
car no6 new
car no7 new
car no8 new

Hi Hirochi.

Arigato🙂. I have made a sound for it. Taken directly in the train. If you want it the. I can send it to you.

40055250850_e2552e52d2_o.png
[/URL]

N700-8000 Content preview
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]
pagroove:please upload it .

I download it from dls.

Done. It is in the approval queue:

Also upload my Odakyu 4000 series sound:

40964563485_c8ce620c2b_o.png
[/URL]Schermafbeelding 2018-05-03 om 11.31.34 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Edited to add:to disable track sounds in newer versions of Trainz just add: disable-extra-track-sounds 1 in the config of each car. Then use this engines sound in combination with Japan Track Sound on the bogeys.

Last edited:
New release at jpidrailcontent.web.fc2.com

- JR205-0 Musashino line merchan variant
- JR205-0 Nambu line
- Tokyu 5000 Series [Low]
- Tokyu 5000 Series Shibuya-Hikarie [Low]
- Tokyo Metro 01 Series Ginza line [Low]
- Jakarta MRT, (rolling stock from Nippon Sharyo)

- Added E7 Shinkansen

No password required. just pass the shorten-link.
Enjoy...

31786558_1712050202217128_135923598815657984_o.jpg

Rizky..

New release at jpidrailcontent.web.fc2.com

- JR205-0 Musashino line merchan variant
- JR205-0 Nambu line
- Tokyu 5000 Series [Low]
- Tokyu 5000 Series Shibuya-Hikarie [Low]
- Tokyo Metro 01 Series Ginza line [Low]
- Jakarta MRT, (rolling stock from Nippon Sharyo)

- Added E7 Shinkansen

No password required. just pass the shorten-link.
Enjoy...

Rizky..

Wow very nice!!! :D
Splendid.
It's a real upload party:clap::clap: at the moment in the Japan Section.

Out of pure frustration with the available E231-1000 engine sounds. Both on payware and freeware I made a new one. Use this in combination with Japan Tracksounds on the bogey's and you will be in VVVF heaven. To make the sound I used a timestrech algorithm and it sounds really good. I'm uploading it now to the DLS.

41841262772_9bbabea70c_o.png
[/URL]

Schermafbeelding 2018-05-04 om 13.49.15
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Back