Japan

the full version of the Hitsuyo line is on facebook.

Ah that explains it. But the author didn't mention it in the description on the DLS.

By the way about Facebook. I am on FB but I use it not for Trainz. Only for family and other hobbies like my love for the Japanese Technopop group Perfume. But if anyone want to connect send me a pm. Nowadays I am less enthusiastic about Facebook now it's in a Meta company. But let's not go that route :p.

What I do want to try @duskeyduskey is discord. Is the discord group active ? I ask this because I don't want to make accounts that I don't tend to use.

You're right, I will make back-up .cdp's now, thanks for giving the advice. I didn't think of that yet. My route became faulty as I had to open it after my PC crashed. It wasn't properly saved because of that, so I had to do it after. Then, when I saved it, it became faulty. I do still have the old file, so it isn't much of an issue.

Anyways, in other words, I have now released my old Keihin Tohoku Line on my new website now for those who still want it. It's here!

Thank you. If I have some time over the I would love to try to extend the line a bit. It runs besides my favorite transport of Oji station.

What I do want to try @duskeyduskey is discord. Is the discord group active ? I ask this because I don't want to make accounts that I don't tend to use.

Discord is basically a live chat mainly for gamers. I've created my own group for trainz and its pretty active. Currently at 28 members and there is some exclusive content too :hehe:
I have the link in my Signature, and if anyone wants to add me here's my tag: blazord#0001
you can sign up here: https://discord.com/

if you download the Japan Object pack from khbjp.weekly.com/payware-page.html you will get

Hokutetsu 31okt TOT but is missing a lot of items woundering if there in the other payware route witch i'm getting now

No did not solve that problem but Hanwa looks great only one problem that solved itself, trying a 7 car JNR 103 set at moment not sure what else to try

Also Testing a Ex JNR Est E233-1000 4 car set on what will become its new home
tesing-a-ex-E203-1000-4-car-set-on-new-homw-Hanwa-Line.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Yeah I got the Hokutestu line too. It's missing a ton of stuff. Kinda pisses me off when we Pay for these layouts and there is stuff missing form them.

Yeah I got the Hokutestu line too. It's missing a ton of stuff. Kinda pisses me off when we Pay for these layouts and there is stuff missing form them.

What's really bad is when you find a good payware route but before you download it (if you're lucky) you find you also have to pay for and download at least one more route to make it work properly. It's like buying a car and then are told "Oh, you'll be wanting wheels and an engine, I suppose?"

Bill

Couldn't shake the temptation so I transported my R&B rail layout over to Trainz19. It's mostly intact but there are some faulty items and missing textures in it. I've decided to work on a new route that was in wip status in trainz 12: The Red line.
I've also downloaded the Tokaido beta line. It's a route I hope they get to finnish it looks great. However, I'm missing kuids for this one train, The SJ (JP) 253 series Nikko.
the missing kuids are
kuid:501228:22300102
kuid:501228:1009976
kuid:501228:22300101
building-a-new-town.jpg

No its to simulate an abandoned track.

Minor correction; it's not abandoned, it's simply a low-speed low-usage turnout for maintenance vehicles or a safety derail.
Building it this way - which as far as I can discern is unique to Japan - almost completely eliminates the costs of maintaining a regular switch while also allowing smoother full speed running on the main route.
There's a lot more discussion and information about those here https://www.reddit.com/r/trains/comments/cw0cqm/what_purpose_do_these_japanese_switches_serve_the/

bMOQAja.jpg

Last edited:
Back