Japan

Has anyone heard of a station in Hokkaido called "i" station? News reporters say that this remote station stays open specifically for one Schoolgirl.
Details here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUqO5pWEYYQ&ab_channel=DailyMail

Also I recently just bought you're 105 Series and ended up having missing dependencies. Im gonna be posting the Kuids here so if you can post them that'll be nice. Thanks!
<kuid:438196:11909><kuid:438196:1420>
<kuid:668654:100055>
<kuid2:438196:1403:1>

Yes but I believe she graduated now.
Read more here:

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...ion-and-the-high-school-girl-whats-the-truth/

I got you covered! I was already planning for the Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau 10 Series, but I'll gladly make the Kintetsu 3200 Series as well!

Thank you! I'd really appreciate it I will release the route when its done. :)
(I might be quiet for a while, I will be traveling to many stations while I'm in Kyoto)

Last edited:
Thank you! I'd really appreciate it I will release the route when its done. :)
(I might be quiet for a while, I will be traveling to many stations while I'm in Kyoto)

The Kintetsu 3200 Series is already on tracks! I need to add a few more details to these cab cars (destination boards and better undercarriage equipment), but i have to say i'm quite proud of how the fairly complex front part came out.

trainzimport.png

Nice I have found the place where this crossing was on Google Maps. When did you live in Tokyo and for how long and when was that section elevated?

The crossing on the Daiichikeihin-dori was removed circa 2013. It was actually the last thing to be done during the 12-years-long works to elevate Keikyu-Kamata station, wich began in 2000 and ended in 2012. Once the elevation works were done, the new viaduct and the old level crossing coexisted for about a year until the latter was definitively removed.

The Kintetsu 3200 Series is already on tracks! I need to add a few more details to these cab cars (destination boards and better undercarriage equipment), but i have to say i'm quite proud of how the fairly complex front part came out.
https://i.postimg.cc/J4KKnsSF/trainzimport.png

That was quick, I'm currently working on the engine and horn sounds, I have the horn sound (Totally did not steal it from another game) all I need now is the engine sounds. I'll keep everyone updated on the route.

Here are some Destination boards I found
unknown.png

unknown.png

Edit: Here's the hornsound (no bell sound)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-NLpThUSpALjEaQquV-ybiWYgxQ_hPju/view

Last edited:
That was quick, I'm currently working on the engine and horn sounds, I have the horn sound (Totally did not steal it from another game) all I need now is the engine sounds. I'll keep everyone updated on the route.

Here are some Destination boards I found

Do you plan to have these Destination Boards have a script to change its destination?

You can find Good Japanese Freight Cars on the DLS by the name "hirochi". Matura Also has made some good freight cars, though the link/download for those is in a site called "MEGA". And I don't have the link to those with me at the moment.

Help to Repaint

I have a Seibu 30000 (The Smiling Train) by ATC, maybe someone can help me to repaint the livery? Please include an email or other that I can contact 🙏

Really good job AlexMaria!

Grazie!

There's one problem with my route, I need to replace the track from 1,067mm to 1,435 mm and I cant find the right track :(

Rizky did made some 1435mm gauge tracks for Shinkansen Lines, wich are quite close to the 1067mm ones commony used on our Japanese routes. If else, Samplaire's tracks are nicely detailed (and include the animated switch functions). Ocemy Industries' ones are also nice as well.

Do you plan to have these Destination Boards have a script to change its destination?

Well, i'd really like to have something like that. I'll try an attempt at that as well.

In other news, the Kintetsu 3200 Series is almost done - i've made the intermediate cars as well. Actually, by my "previous" standards, this train would be directly ready for download, but i'll "delay" the release a little bit as i'm currently attempting at making animated doors (with help from members of another forum) and adding a few scripts here and there.

Kintetsu3200compl.png

Grazie!

Rizky did made some 1435mm gauge tracks for Shinkansen Lines, wich are quite close to the 1067mm ones commony used on our Japanese routes. If else, Samplaire's tracks are nicely detailed (and include the animated switch functions). Ocemy Industries' ones are also nice as well.

In other news, the Kintetsu 3200 Series is almost done - i've made the intermediate cars as well. Actually, by my "previous" standards, this train would be directly ready for download, but i'll "delay" the release a little bit as i'm currently attempting at making animated doors (with help from members of another forum) and adding a few scripts here and there.

Looks really nice, but I'm having problems downloading the tracks from "Ocemy Industries"
unknown.png

Anyone know how to fix it?

I do have Rizky's Shinkansen tracks but the problem is I don't have tracks for the underground part of the line.

Last edited:
If you right-click the assets and select "View Errors and Warnings", and post the errors, we may be able to help you resolve the errors. They may be easy like converting .texture files to .tga and .texture.txt files with PevSoft, or it could be something else.

Does anyone here know where I can get Rizky's Full Shinkansen Track Set? Because Im planning on upgrading Kenichiro's Concrete Bridge to Rizky's. I know he posted it here in the forums but I dont think that was his complete set... Im also wondering where I can get his Platform set too? Because thats gonna be a possible upgrade for Genjo's platforms.

How should I fix this?

You simply can't. It's just an useless warning that trainz puts out to basically say "if you have a computer from the paleolithic age this asset will probably slow it down a little bit".

Almost the entirety of my models has that warning, but i've never heard anybody having problems while rendering them.

Back