Japan

when i clicked the link to checkrail it redirected me to a fake online security site AKA a some stupid scareware

His site has been closed for many years ago. The only thing you can use for accessing his site is by using Wayback Machine (and I can't guarantee if there are some links that does not work, since Wayback Machine has limitations on preserving websites in the web). Please refrain from posting any gimmie pigs, useless complaints etc in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Nice ones. In the first pic you seem to have a missing texture. Do you still have any missing or unknown dependencies. I will look up this week which texture should belong there under the Shinkansen viaduct.

I was able to identify the location of the second screenshot, but not the first. But I did a "fly-over" of most of the route, especially where it looked like there would be an elevated viaduct over a lower yard of some sort, with no buildings on the right, and fairly level ground into the distance. While I did not find what I could identify as that exact spot, nowhere on the route did I find any lack of texture on the copy I have. I am only missing three assets from the route, and per your instructions, I will just delete them, I am just pasting them below in case one is a texture that might be the one in question, although I did see at least one orange wireframe box on the route:

<kuid2:338927:25000:1>
<kuid2:338927:25003:1>
<kuid2:338927:25002:1>

And finally, may I just say, WOW! This has to be one of the most marvelous routes I have seen! HUGE! I think I could run what is already there for months and not repeat the same tracks twice. Very polished and very well built. I am excited to follow the progress on this route as you work toward completion!

I was able to identify the location of the second screenshot, but not the first. But I did a "fly-over" of most of the route, especially where it looked like there would be an elevated viaduct over a lower yard of some sort, with no buildings on the right, and fairly level ground into the distance. While I did not find what I could identify as that exact spot, nowhere on the route did I find any lack of texture on the copy I have. I am only missing three assets from the route, and per your instructions, I will just delete them, I am just pasting them below in case one is a texture that might be the one in question, although I did see at least one orange wireframe box on the route:

<kuid2:338927:25000:1>
<kuid2:338927:25003:1>
<kuid2:338927:25002:1>

And finally, may I just say, WOW! This has to be one of the most marvelous routes I have seen! HUGE! I think I could run what is already there for months and not repeat the same tracks twice. Very polished and very well built. I am excited to follow the progress on this route as you work toward completion!

Thank you Forester1.
It's still not finished :hehe:. Its an eternal ongoing work :hehe::wave::D:).

Hi! long time no see. :) Jtrainz is back! We are pleased to announce that our store is back in business. We have the new route and new contents with detailed model and PBR Material textures.

Our new store:

https://jtrainz.store/

Welcome back! I've seen your amazing content and never thought I would be able to see it again! I've been interested in your Furano line for a long time. Also will there be any new content in the future? I will be looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Nice ones. In the first pic you seem to have a missing texture. Do you still have any missing or unknown dependencies. I will look up this week which texture should belong there under the Shinkansen viaduct.
No, I don't know what the missing texture is.
I only have a few missing assets on the route.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me out with something. I've been using more Japanese assets in routes recently and I really like a lot of Keimei's trains, however the pantographs on the electric trains raise way higher than the height of Japanese catenary, so I was wondering if there's a way to limit how high the pantographs raise? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me out with something. I've been using more Japanese assets in routes recently and I really like a lot of Keimei's trains, however the pantographs on the electric trains raise way higher than the height of Japanese catenary, so I was wondering if there's a way to limit how high the pantographs raise? Thanks.

I would recommend changing the kuids of the pantagraphs in the config file.

What is meaned by railsim?

In this context he (duskeyduskey) refers to an train simulation game named RailSim (not to be confused with the very first predecessor of Train Simulator series a.k.a Rail Simulator, also called as "Railsim"), which was firstly developed by a Japanese rail fan using the pseudonym "おかづ"*. Unfortunately this game is only famous among Japanese people themselves, with nearly all of the add-ons are publicly announced at Twitter only.

*while his real identity is already known there, but I prefer to not writing his name here due to the dirty word filtering system that accidentally rendered his name as "dirty" if written in alphabet.

So I was thinking what would the Sotetsu 11000 Series look like in Yokohama Navy Blue
0UTXnAH.jpeg

And I was also thinking if the Sotetsu 7000 Series did not retire, it colud also been in the Yokohama Navy Blue
EZyTnA9U8AEjaBN.jpg

What do you guys think?

I think they look beautiful, even if they are fictitious. If I hadn't looked hard at the driver in that second shot, I would have sworn it was a photograph!

So I was thinking what would the Sotetsu 11000 Series look like in Yokohama Navy Blue

And I was also thinking if the Sotetsu 7000 Series did not retire, it colud also been in the Yokohama Navy Blue

What do you guys think?

Looks great. Especially on the modern ones.

This weekend probably release of the next building snapshot of the Icarus Shinkansen 2.0. :D

Back