Japan

I think that is because this is a semi-fictional Shinkansen. Hence 'Long Nose' 300 Shinkansen. It is a remodel from the 700. It is a Shinkansen 300 with a longer nose .Also the sides are not the same as the real Shinkansen. They are from the 700 but I quite like it. It is like a 'what if' scenario what could have happened if they developed the 300 Shinkansen series further instead of going for the duckbil nose tpyes.

That would've been interesting! And speaking of the 300, I used to have a remote controlled Tomy Plarail set (w/Densha de Go/Raildriver style controller) of that train from my childhood, but I unfortunately broke it because I tried making it longer with the Tomy Thomas cars. The 300 series set was a permanently wired 3-car set (the middle coach being where the antenna sits underneath a small black dome) and it wasn't the regular version with regular Plarail coupling. However, I'm no stranger to the 300 ever since that toy version and it's a shame they've retired the actual train in March 2012 even though it's around the same age as the ICE 1 which is still going in Germany. The high speed rail world is pretty weird when it comes to certain train models being retired earlier than others.

Last edited:
I remembered that last year I've bought an E233 series homemade master controller from my friend. That was originally use for bve trainsim only.
After some modifications, it finally work with trainz.
I also have a densha de go! controller. I'll try to make it support with trainz later.

I remembered that last year I've bought an E233 series homemade master controller from my friend. That was originally use for bve trainsim only.
I also have a densha de go! controller. I'll try to make it support with trainz later.QUOTE]

I have a Raildriver, but I was only talking about a toy I played with that lead me to liking the actual 300 series.

Last edited:
JR700 ==> JR300LN

jr300ln2.jpg

jr300ln1.jpg

Hey Kurotrick , I saw that your website has some nice stuff that I was trying to download but it is not working despite clicking on the picture and if you have time to fix the problem, thanks!

I also have a densha de go! controller. I'll try to make it support with trainz later.

As always, congratulations for the extraordinary work.

With your content trainz doesn't look anymore like trainz, it seems a completely different game!
May i ask what route is that? The Nambu Branch Line?

Thank you Hirochi for introducing us to the 300LN (or LN300 or 300EX) and I think it's a pretty awesome model. I already have all the 700 series rebuild cars installed a while ago, so this might be really easy.

Last edited:
Available DLS

JRH JR300 NOZOMI 01 <KUID:461543:100564>
JRH JR300 NOZOMI 16 <KUID:461543:100565>

* middle cars(02-15) uses JRH SHINKANSEN 700 Rebuild 02-15.

JR300-NOZOMI.jpg

Interesting video Hirochi. Didn't know the Kawasaki plant was so "Out in the open" like that. The Red Wing gets my vote for next commuter train for Trainz!! :)

Hi Kurotrick, I tried to download the tracks, routes and a lot of other things on your website but the only one I grabbed was the advertisements but the links are broken and I was wondering if you can take a look, thank you, nice JNR cars as well.

Back