Japan

@pangroove Oh, not only Hirochi.

TrainzItalia visits Electo-Island with a little help from Hirochi

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks for the great platform for all these high-speed trainz! :D

[QUOTE = ricardolucasandoval; 1705373] I Cant have access its saying
Sorry, you do not have permission to perform this action! [/ QUOTE]

You need to register.

Wait is the Frecciarossa 1000 in TrainzIalia too?

Only the Alstom AGV ETR.575 in Frecciarossa livery so far as I know

Edit: Sorry I just got her and I forgot,

Yes the 1000 is on TrainzItalia but not where I expected, you may have to hunt for her. She's listed as FS ETR 400.3 by Kessen1

I suppose we should get back to Japan. :hehe:

Last edited:
I Cant have access its saying
Spiacenti, non hai il permesso per eseguire questa azione!

"Sorry, but you haven't the permission to do this!"

As said by others, you have to register. There is a english-language help section here:
http://www.trainzitalia.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=help

May take some time they are, after all, in Italy.

. . .

What is the meaning of this?

Still, i'd like to remind both you gentlemans, that this is the thread for Japan-related material, might it be screenshots, updates, new content or questions (still related to Japanese Railways, both virtual and real).

Anything that does not fit into these categories is to, please, be moved to a dedicated thread, either existing or new.

What is the meaning of this?

Still, i'd like to remind both you gentlemans, that this is the thread for Japan-related material, might it be screenshots, updates, new content or questions (still related to Japanese Railways, both virtual and real).

Anything that does not fit into these categories is to, please, be moved to a dedicated thread, either existing or new.

Well in my defense the screenies were taken on Electro-Island and it is half Japanese fictionally speaking. :D

As a mea culpa... er... Gomen'nasai

:D

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, Norm, how did you resolve the catenary wires and the Torii Gate in your last shot? I found the wires ran right through the lintel.

Bill

Out of curiosity, Norm, how did you resolve the catenary wires and the Torii Gate in your last shot? I found the wires ran right through the lintel.

Bill

I didn't do nothing. :confused: Possibly it is due to the lighting or it is possible that the second arch is higher.

@Hirochi :eek: :eek: :hehe:

Nice Mobile Suit Gundam stuff Hirochi and you're bringing two of my favorite things together!

I however have a question for anyone to answer. Since Hirochi made the fictional JR500 repaints that aren't even related to Japan in any way other than using the JR500 models, so what about the actual foreign export Shinkansen variants? I mean if there ever will be any models such as the Taiwanese 700T Shinkansen (700 Series variant, different nose design) or the China Railways CRH2 (E2 series variant) made one day, so can they be included in the Japan thread? I haven't heard or seen anything in the Trainz community about Taiwan being modeled, but I have a bad feeling that someone will end up talking about all the Chinese high speed trains, even the ones based on European designs after someone makes a CRH2 reskin of an E2 model in the future and everything going off topic.

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING LOL
back when i had the two shinkansen kenichiro made back when i played 2006
as a child (7 or 6) i was wondering if someone would make a reskin of the Taiwanese
700T

Back