Page 327 of 328 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328 LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 4909

Thread: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by pasha2 View Post
    Hello.
    As for the D51 200 locomotive, there are 2 textures missing, with corrupted and/or characters my PC cannot read/process.
    I'm going to assume time has taken it's toll on the engines, explaining why they are broken for me.I have however heard that there are users here that have intact copies of them.
    If i'm not wrong ther shoud probably be a D51-200 made by Keimei and avaible on the DLS, but i'm not sure.

New Reskin:

Using Keimei's 103-1000 Series as base, here's a new reskin: the 103-1200 Series.

Compared to the original model, this has smooth textures and custom hornsounds, enginesounds and enginespecs.
    I plan to rework most of Keimei's older models in this way.

The 103-1200 Series was introduced in 1970 for inter-running services on the TRTA Line No.5 – Tozai Line, as a cheaper alternative to the aluminium-bodied 301 Series trains introduced in 1966 (themselves based on the 103 series design).

Built in 5 7-car sets between 1970 and 1978 by Nippon Sharyo and Tokyu Car Co., they entered service in 1971.

They were an improved version of the 103-1000 Series, built at the same time for inter-running services on Line No.9 – Chiyoda Line, but unlike the 1000s wich were fitted with the ATC-3, the most modern system at the time, the 1200s were fitted with the older WS-ATC in use on the Tozai Line.
    All sets were assigned to Nakano depot.

Originally painted with a yellow line (to match the Chuo-Sobu Line colour), they were repainted to the Tozai Line light blue in 1989, and in 1991, they were reformed into 2 10-car sets and one 5-car (wich ran connected to a 5-car 301 Series set).
    Also in 1989, a non air-conditioned set was transferred to Matsudo depot, for services on the above-ground Joban Line, and was replaced by an air-conditioned 103-1000 Series set coming from the same Matsudo depot.

By the early 1990s, the 103 series was obsolete, but the lack of JR East-designed EMUs capable of subway inter-running serives, meant that there was no replacement in sight for the 103-1200 Series (and also the sole 103-1000 Series set and the 301 Series).

The suitable replacement for the 103-1200s arrived only in 2003; based on JR East’s successful E231 design (and with the same bodyshell of the 209-1000 Series used on Chiyoda Line inter-running services since 1999), the E231-800 Series was built as quickly as possible: the first set entered service on the 1st of May 2003, and by the 15th, the last 103-1200 Series set was taken out of service, followed by the sole 103-1000 Series set on the 30th, and by the 10th of June, the last 301 Series set was retired.
    No 103-1200 Series sets were preserved, but nearly-identical 103-1000 Series sets were converted into 2-car 105 Series sets in the 1980s for use on local lines in western Japan, where they still run.

Trivia:

The 1989 color change was made to avoid people mistaking the then-new and above-ground-only 205 Series (wich entered service on the Chuo-Sobu Line in the same year) for an inter-running train.

DOWNLOAD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CXWi5GlokV9ZP4SjH48k48sxLPY8AzhZ
    (i tried a few times to insert the link as a working link, but it seems for now you'll have to copy and paste it. Apologies)

The .rar file contains the rolling stock, a ready-to-run 10-car consist, and the custom dependencies.

I'm still working on my website to host trainz content, and it's nearly finished, it only needs a bit of refinement, but i hope to open it within the next weeks.
    It will host almost all the reskins and models i've made, in an upgraded (or atleast revised) form.

Last edited by AlexMaria; November 23rd, 2019 at 03:13 PM.

Has anyone made any catenary with occasional wire-tighteners such as those little wheel tensioners shown in the picture? The whole crossbar seems to be a termination point for the hi-tension wiring.

Bill
    Name: Bill (CTR1, USN, Retired 1961--1980)
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2003
    Currently using: T:ANE (build 94808)

When Japan had the recent typhoon I was saddened to se the E7 F1 under water.

They weren't just submerged, they were lifted off the track and derailed!

If you wonder what happened to them, then here is your answer.

Open the link in Chrome, right click and get the translation.

https://youtu.be/J53TXS3tINo
    Last edited by euromodeller; November 27th, 2019 at 05:45 AM.
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

Blog Entries

HiBaller : @kurotrick has made it, I think.
    I'm not really paying attention to pole detail while making electrified route, the only detail I made is just wire orientation.

euromodeller : they're scrapped

Quote Originally Posted by Rizky_Adiputra View Post
    HiBaller : @kurotrick has made it, I think.
    I'm not really paying attention to pole detail while making electrified route, the only detail I made is just wire orientation.

euromodeller : they're scrapped

Not realistic enough!
    They need to be floating and derailed

Such a shame that they were scrapped, but in the interest of safety in such a high speed train, it is the most sensible option.

Keep up the good Trainz work, I do look in this thread each day to keep up to date.

I have lots of Japanese assets installed but I have not made a route.............yet!
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

The real ones may have been scrapped but I'm sure we can still use those for our routes to see what they could've been like to drive and ride in them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    The real ones may have been scrapped but I'm sure we can still use those for our routes to see what they could've been like to drive and ride in them.

Those Trainz go to Trains Heaven and now ride on the 'virtual rail' (aka our routes)

But also in real life a lot of E7/W7 are of course still in service. It is not that this type is vanished. The fleet just got reduced by about 11 trains. Still a large setback for JR-East/West.

BTW Rizky: Very realistic..

Blog Entries

Thanks community for the new Trains. @ AlexMaria. Your 103 is FANTASTIC . I love the 32 notches enginespec and sound. So realistic to drive in realistic mode. So here some sreenshots of The newest updates on the Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. With That train and also the EF210 by KuroHauptbahnhof.
    For full album link click here:
    First an overview

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_11_50_953
    by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Moving forward

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_16_09_083

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_40_03_776

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_41_50_519

AlexMAria's 103

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_44_32_050

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_55_48_066

Last one. High overview:

[IMG]

TANE_2019_12_02_01_15_25_360
    Last edited by pagroove; December 1st, 2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Thanks community for the new Trains. @ AlexMaria. Your 103 is FANTASTIC . I love the 32 notches enginespec and sound. So realistic to drive in realistic mode. So here some sreenshots of The newest updates on the Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. With That train and also the EF210 by KuroHauptbahnhof.

Thank you!
    I'm glad you like it and to see it running on such a nice route.
    I especially love evrything of this shot: the camera angle, the light, the surroundings, the catenary, the three flagmen...
    As i said, i plan to rework most of Keimei's older a way similar to this 103-1200 Series, so there's more to come!
    Last edited by AlexMaria; December 2nd, 2019 at 06:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaria View Post
    Thank you!
    I'm glad you like it and to see it running on such a nice route.
    I especially love evrything of this shot: the camera angle, the light, the surroundings, the catenary, the three flagmen...
    As i said, i plan to rework most of Keimei's older a way similar to this 103-1200 Series, so there's more to come!

Thank you. I'm working hard to make the route available. But I think I miscalculated the amount of work. So it will be at earliest next year. I will look forward to the reworking of the 103 fleet. I like the train but in default status it is a bit boring. However with your sound and enginespec it is a very nice experience. Also with the nice cockpit that Hirochi made. BTW I miss Hirochi .

A request. Could you make also a good 32 notches engine spec for the Odakyu 4000 or a general Japan EMU engine spec for realistic mode?I have an updated engine sound but the engine spec that are standard on these trains are a bit unrealistic as the train is accelerating like a rocket..

Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Thank you. I'm working hard to make the route available. But I think I miscalculated the amount of work. So it will be at earliest next year. I will look forward to the reworking of the 103 fleet. I like the train but in default status it is a bit boring. However with your sound and enginespec it is a very nice experience. Also with the nice
    cockpit that Hirochi made. BTW I miss Hirochi .

A request. Could you make also a good 32 notches engine spec for the Odakyu 4000 or a general Japan EMU engine spec for realistic mode?I have an updated engine sound but the engine spec that are standard on these trains are a bit unrealistic as the train is accelerating like a rocket..
    The two 32-notches enginespecs (one for motor coaches and one trailer coaches) are actually intended to be used as universal enginespec for any kind of Japanese commuter EMU (and intended to be used with Hirochi's EMU cabs, where the master controller always has 32 notches).

Among the trains that will undergo my "enginespec and enginesound change program" there are all of my older reskins (and their new variants).

I do accept (and i'm happy to recieve) requests for this kind of stuff.

So far this incomplete list of the models in the works (or planned to be worked on) includes:

Models by Rizky_Adiputra (and reskinned by me - trains in bold are the completed ones)

201 Series (and variants)
    205 Series (and variants)
    209-500 Series (and variants)
    E231-0 Series (and variants)
    E231-500 Series
    E231-900 Series
    E233 Series (all subseries except for the -2000)
    Sotetsu 10000 Series
    Sotetsu 11000 Series
    Tokyu 5000 Series (and variants)
    Tokyo Metro 6000 Series (and reskinned variants & 7000 Series)
    Tokyo Metro 01 Series (and reskinned variants & 02 Series)

Models by Keimei (and reskinned by me - trains in bold are the completed ones)

103 Series (all variants)
    105 Series
    119 Series
    KuMoYuNi railcars (and variants)
    Hanshin rolling stock
    Hanshin 8000 Series (reskin)
    Hanshin 7101 Series (reskin)

Hankyu rolling stock

[...]

Models by Hirochi and reskinned by me

Tobu 50900 Series

[...]

Models by Kenichiro, Upgraded by Hirochi and reskinned by me

113 Series
    115 Series
    415 Series

[...]

maybe in the future i'll post the full list of all the models i have in the works... (including those i plan to make).

But for now, i'd like to get the confirmation of the permission to proceed from the original authors (i already got the permission for a reskin, but i'd like to hear the opinion of the models' authors regarding the enginespec and enginesound change).
    Last edited by AlexMaria; December 4th, 2019 at 05:33 PM.

Nice pics Pagroov. I'll be working on the western segments of my new route so there wont be any JR pics from me for a while.
    AlexMaria: where can I get the new freight moter?
    Highballer: that cantenary would work as a stand alone item you could put between the splines if someone were to make it. Where did you take that picture at?

AlexMaria: where can I get the new freight motor?
    Freight motor?

Highballer: that cantenary would work as a stand alone item you could put between the splines if someone were to make it. Where did you take that picture at?
    The picture came from Pixabay. All their photos are copyright-free.

Bill
    Name: Bill (CTR1, USN, Retired 1961--1980)
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2003
    Currently using: T:ANE (build 94808)

the blue and white freight train engine seen in pagrooves pics.