Japan

Hi Burebista,
A very nice suspended Maglev Station - unfortunately unable to attach maglev track and the gap between the platform's is to narrow for the DLS Maglev's - is there a possibility that you can make the gap wider?

Hey. made some progress with my Sanito line for my 2006 trainz. was wondering if I could port it over to trainz 12 but it might be too big now. anyway here are the latest images. enjoy!!
e3e0113a6ee5d6626e472da319458cc1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey. made some progress with my Sanito line for my 2006 trainz. was wondering if I could port it over to trainz 12 but it might be too big now. anyway here are the latest images. enjoy!!

Well you could at least try. ;). Export from 2006 as .cdp and import i Trainz 12 and see what happens? Nice shots btw. I'm still working on an improved Trainz 12 version of my Electro Island layout. Many improvements, bug fixes and changes. But at the moment a bit too far from a release.

You all have some really nice screenshots!
I didn't post here for a long time, so i decided to post some of my stuff too :)
Unfortunately, i don't have much time so progress is really slow :(

aSFfV.png

aSFkV.png

aSFs8.png

aSFwe.png

aSFyQ.png

@ Ryuusanosuke: Fantastic shots. Very Realistic. Keep on working when you have the time and the mood for it :).
@ Burebista. Great electronics store building.

Ryuusanosuke: I really like your style of building. It looks realistic. And you answer me one question. How using ground texture as road and spline lines looks in big city. I'm going to try it in my map.

Some action on Electro Island layout in Trainz 12:

aug141.png

Romancecar VSE50000 on the Romancecar line.

aug142.png

N700A Evening arrival at To Shin/Central City

aug143.png

N700A on the Colden Shinkansen (southbound)

aug144.png

Drivable ship and Shinkansen in one view. Ignore the script error. :).

one of the coolest features of trains is that you can drive other things besides the trains. I'm gonna check out driving the ship when i get the chance.

Ryuusanosuke: Looks great, good luck with it in the future.

I am planning to release one of my routes, the one will be an model style route like you can see in the pics under this, since I want to release it I would like to know if there are parts that could be improved/corrected, I still need to fine detail it (bins on street walkside, benches on station, billboards on station and streetside, enz) but it's mostly finished except for all parts that are still showing the original grey + yellow lines textures which still is alot on the second part.
Some might have seen some pics already in the modeltrainz topic some time ago.

trainz2014-08-2511-57-34-90_zpsaa00bde7.png

The main station.
trainz2014-08-2511-59-53-30_zps31ec0922.png

To the far left I am going to create an small container depot so containers can be dropped which comes off the docks which I still have to create, this way you can also use freight trains with active industries, but the docks might not be in first release since that would require the thirth part to be created (going trought the right side of the wall from second part in last pic)
trainz2014-08-2514-11-20-04_zps65bfd8b7.png

The main station again from the other side + surrounding area, the route will go trough the wall in the far end;).
trainz2014-08-2517-19-50-88_zps26262eb2.png

Other side of the wall which is the start of the second part.

Cool!! This is the first time I've seen a "Model" railroad layout for trainz12. When you get a chance you may want to label all the switch junctions and maybe have them signaled so the trains will know where they are going and won't crash into each other.But over all very nice!!

Hello Fellow Japanese Trainzfans:

A few remarks, questions and observations :).

-@Acelaamtrak. Thats a very nice Japanese model layout. Hope you can upload it soon. I downloaden Kiha Japan recently which is nice but your layout combines many types of Japanese railway transport.
- Currently I'm working on an expansion (and bug fixing) of my Electro Island Layout. It will probably Trainz 12 only. I release an update probably late this year.
- Wondering what the status is of the E1 Shinkansen.
- Also the commercial site where you can see the E5 in progress seems dead?

Hello all.:wave:
Here are some pictures of Umigawa station and the town of Umigawa.

Here's the front of the station.
trainman184201008170000.jpg

Here's a view of the station platforms.
trainman184201008170001.jpg

Here's the tracks looking back towards Usa.
trainman184201008170003.jpg

Looking at the station from up the line.
trainman184201008170009.jpg

Looking from the road across the tracks.
trainman184201008170006.jpg

Looking from the bus stop.
trainman184201008170010.jpg

And here's the main crossing into town.
trainman184201008170004.jpg

Okay, that's all I've got for Umigawa, but I've still got three more towns that will eventually be good enough to put up here.

A few fact about Umigawa, it has a DIY shop, a fairly descent ocean view, and it has lots of delicious rice.:D

Okay so goodbye everyone and have a great day.:wave:

Micah.

Hey Trainman, I have noticed you have placed a string of blue boxcars. Sorry for begging but do you intend to post these, along with other JNR NG rolling stock?

Railshuttle: Haven’t done much on the ai yet, it’s something I do as last or if I am bored and want to see them drive ;), but from how the route is made I aim to let atleast 10 trains drive at the same time, about the naming of switches good to mention since I would have forgotten that ;), I will name them according to which station they are nearby, same as trackmarks.

Pagroove: I mailed the person of the website (where E5 is showed) an few times last month and he is active, busy with all kind of things for trainz, I will not reveal anything but if he continues without any kind of problems we are going to see alot of interesting things for trainz.

Now about my route, I made some progress, still alot to do before it is finished, can’t tell how long it would take untill release, both pics are on second part of route.

trainz2014-09-0602-04-29-00_zps3cf1ad25.png

trainz2014-09-0602-04-03-41_zps5110ee51.png

I have a question. Some of these layouts using the elevated double track are neat, but how do you properly curve it like some of the pictures?

zCsXQ8z.png

Like that, but I always end up with it like this:

X0pjCd8.png

Back