e3cbb05bef4156ece3250c51c1096d95.jpg

Ueno - Tokyo (As seen on Rizky's screenshot) 80%
---------------------
Osaki - Ikebukuro (Andi's part) 75%
e65d3c671fff1c73a0d4be8f1eb5581a.png

9a0fe1b9371d6d32b254a14689caa7a9.png

--------------------------------------------

This will be an upgraded version of Yamanote 1.0

We are now working hard to make this layout ready to drive before the year ends.
For pricing and upgrading regulations regarding to Yamanote 1.0 buyer will be announced by Andi soon.
You can contact me personally by e-mail on: kuro@jtrainz.com

Cheers,

Last edited:
What the hell !!! This is a masterpiece can’t wait to see the finished product ! Nice work here
PS: by Andi you mean Andi06 ?

@ Kurotrik: Indeed very cute:
@ Rizky: Splendid. How did you get those reflecting water on the Road. Excellent. Also I spot the Toky Station Building Great!

Here are 3 new from we. Working on the Kita Kitabiko station area and depot:

Totally awesome!:eek: You got the vibe! :cool:

Here some screens of Japanese high speed train. First pict is a n700 series Tokaido & Sanyo Shinkansen, and the other is E5 Hayabusa, Tohoku(Hokkaido) Shinkansen.

Curious about your first picture, Rizky. Does your route drive on the left or right? Seems as if the accident on the lower road has them on the right.

Bill

Here some screens of Japanese high speed train. First pict is a n700 series Tokaido & Sanyo Shinkansen, and the other is E5 Hayabusa, Tohoku(Hokkaido) Shinkansen.

Wow Tokyo Station looks great now. Very realistic. Keep it up :).

Edited to add:
@ Railshuttle: Those blue trains are the ones form J-Trainz.

Last edited:
Hi all.

As you maybe know there is a new HF for TANE. Did anyone of you tried to install it?.

I have read in the TANE thread a message from Royb3b where it was reported that the whole JRH Shinkansen fleet went faulty due to the dependence on the Corona Red dependency.
Hey guys,

For what it is worth. Yesterday after the HF1 upgrade and several database rebuilds, I had a total of 513 faulty assets/dependencies listed on Content Manager.

Today after deleting and re-downloading just two faulty dependencies,... <kuid:-25:1161> bb15000 and <kuid:-25:57> Gen DL500 , I now have 439 showing up as faulty.

Another 49 such as the JRH SHINKANSEN fleet are now faulty because they rely on <kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red. I wasn't able to delete this particular asset, so they remain un-usable.

Maybe there is a way to fix these easily.

Cheers,
Roy

Because I have not installed the new version yet (and probably will not do it either due to the fact that I'm not looking forward to repairing content) I ask the above mentioned question here. Is there any Japan Trainzer running the newest hot fix and how it the Japan content affected?

A second reason I will not install the the HF for know are the reported issues with draw distance and splines. So for the time being I will be on TANE SP2 without Hotfix.

Last edited:
Hi all.

As you maybe know there is a new HF for TANE. Did anyone of you tried to install it?.

I have read in the TANE thread a message from Royb3b where it was reported that the whole JRH Shinkansen fleet went faulty due to the dependence on the Corona Red dependency.

Because I have not installed the new version yet (and probably will not do it either due to the fact that I'm not looking forward to repairing content) I ask the above mentioned question here. Is there any Japan Trainzer running the newest hot fix and how it the Japan content affected.

A second reason I will not instal the the HF for know are the reported issues with draw distance and splines. So for the time being I will be on TANE SP2 without Hotfix.

Hi guys,

This is a copy of the thread which I posted on Australian Screenshots. I followed the instructions and all JRH Shinkansen on my Content Manager were repaired. All good. So far I am pleased with the results of HF1, but sometimes it's wise to wait and see whether any problems arise.

QUOTE: I've just had a response from the N3V team regarding the faulty asset
<kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red , which affects hundreds of rolling-stock.

Zec kindly replied,...

"Please try reverting this asset to original in Trainz Content (content manager). You can do this by locating the asset in Trainz Content, and then right click on the asset and click on 'revert to original'. "

All those trains are back on the road again, or should I say track.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi guys,

This is a copy of the thread which I posted on Australian Screenshots. I followed the instructions and all JRH Shinkansen on my Content Manager were repaired. All good. So far I am pleased with the results of HF1, but sometimes it's wise to wait and see whether any problems arise.

QUOTE: I've just had a response from the N3V team regarding the faulty asset
<kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red , which affects hundreds of rolling-stock.

Zec kindly replied,...

"Please try reverting this asset to original in Trainz Content (content manager). You can do this by locating the asset in Trainz Content, and then right click on the asset and click on 'revert to original'. "

All those trains are back on the road again, or should I say track.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks Roy3b3. Thank you for replying so quickly :).

Any Other Japan content that is not working? Maybe I will try upgrading on a new install. But that draw distance bug is not very nice. Especially now I am used to run my routes on a max 15 km distance just for the mountains etc. I am very curious if there will be a fix on the hot fix.

Wow that's gotta suck. What about the old japan stuff done by kenichiro? (The gas station, clothing store and the houses?) HIs tracks with cantenary isn't showing up on my layout like it did in 2006 (Only the cantanery shows up.) Think I'll just stick with good ole Traniz12 for now.

Hi Guys. I currently run the SP2,HF1. All works fine and nothing happen with all of japanese content here ,(include all of JRH Shinkansen content) since i apply the update. Also I still doesn't find the different beetwen older SP2 with the new hotfix servicepack :eek:.

Back