JRH E235-3 9 YAMANOTE LINE <KUID:461543:100316>
JRH E235-4 10 YAMANOTE LINE <KUID:461543:100318>
JRH E235-6 YAMANOTE LINE <KUID:461543:100314>
JRH E235-7 YAMANOTE LINE <KUID:461543:100317>
JRH E235-11 YAMANOTE LINE <KUID:461543:100313>

index

index

index

Railshuttle: I never made an video before and I prefer now to concentrate my time on finishing the route instead of learning everything that is neccesary to succesfully make and upload an video since I will be more busy with other things later this year. But I understand it would be fun to see an trailer/teaser since I also enjoyed seeing previous video's from keimei/pagroove/thenicofabi/enz.

TheNicofabi: If you want to make an trailer/teaser for my route you are allowed to do so and even release the video on your own youtube account as long as you credit me 'acelaamtrak' as the creator of the route somewhere in the video description and/or video.
Ofcourse you could only start creating something when the route is released which might still take an few weeks.

Hirochi: nice, I might use the E235 in the future on one of the extensions of my Modeltrainz Japan route.

TheNicofabi: If you want to make an trailer/teaser for my route you are allowed to do so and even release the video on your own youtube account as long as you credit me 'acelaamtrak' as the creator of the route somewhere in the video description and/or video.
Ofcourse you could only start creating something when the route is released which might still take an few weeks.
Don't worry, i don't intend to not mention the authors cause how can you not name the awsome person who made that AWSOMNESS

Great progress and pics.

@ Acelaamtrak: A fantastic route. Re@ can't wait till its out :)
@ Hirochi: Thats a fantastic train. Downloading this weekend. Thank you for making all that fantastic content.
@ The Nicofabi: Do you know who wants to do the next phase of the Tsurumi line after the track work is done?

Ok let's ask in the open then: Anyone wants to sign up to do the next phase of the Tsurumi Line?

The next phase (Phase III) is basic landscaping. Basically this means placing houses and objects and try to come as far as possible with objects from the DLS without going into super detailing or making custom content.

Passengers look okay, built in passenger only really suitable for for UK. Rather incongruous to have UK cop on US or AUS platforms. Shot of JNR 2-8-0. Anime figures by keimei.
bc4333e3cccade21bb482e19bc565790.jpg

Excellent, Hirochi. This saves tons of effort trying to fit standard catenary into crowded spots like yards and such. Great work.

Bill

yeah I'm sure this would help with the wires of the Tsubari line. The triple wires on the top of the catenary bridges are they like telephone wires?

Last edited:
Rizky_Adiputra: Andi is making an payware Yamanote line so it will be coming.

I had last few days trouble with trainz (game freezing) so I had to do an database repair twice which takes alot of time on my version but it works now.

Short version is below this wall of text ;).

Before and afterwards the repair I was searching for the cause of lower performance on my layout which had decreased last few months quite noticable.
I Thought first speedtrees where the main issue but it seems to be the grass splines I used, I made an separate route of the same layout and removed all grass which increased performance very much, but the sections where the grass was located became very bare which I prefer not to release like that.
So I went back to the original and with the replacement tool and I quickely checked for lower detail versions which in the end also increased performance alot.
In the end I desided to change both the ground texture of the grass area's and the grass types which in distance mostly dissapears now (grass) while looking pretty good at short distance.
Strange enough the new grass looks pretty well but I think the main problem was that the grass I used mostly stayed the same at long distance which means the pc has to render most of the grass all the time which decreased performance, the same problem is with the high detail Nippon tracks which looks to me like they show 100% of the tracks all the time at every distance.
But since the new grass has different shapes then the old (better) I have to completly rework all grass sections of the route.

In short the type of grassplines I used on my layout will be replaced with others for better performance while I will use better detail ground textures which doesn't increase performance much.

I will release 2 different version of my layout, one with everything and the other I will remove all grass, change the speedtrees to lower detail trees and maybe some other things like low detail tracks, enz.
I will also release 2 different sessions for both maps which first one will include everything including trains on sidings, cabinet, while second one will have all ai trains only + one empty train for the player to use.

Also I show now two pictures of how the grass looks like currently on one area, I might show some more picture of future progress this or next week.
trainz%202015-10-08%2000-57-00-05_zps48odrurl.png

And yes I know Keihan 8000 is standard gauge;).
trainz%202015-10-08%2002-15-12-07_zpsfmc2txnr.png

Half top down view.
trainz%202015-10-08%2002-20-29-63_zps7hmoyzdn.png

Random autumn picture, I completely forgot about this function of speedtrees.

Random question what are the tracks you are using in the first and last screen shot? Ok so I'm learning blender and hope to start on some Japanese stuff soon and will be starting a series of routes called Japan Rail Pass. The routes are single line (although you will see other tracks) and will all be in one mega route if you want the hole thing. (But those won't be started until after an orchestra event I will be performing in.) Cheers!
P.S. LOL read this thread

Last edited:
that is a lot of grass man!! my pc will slow down for sure. I had to remove some trees form my layout cause they were causing alot of lag. then some trees are like ghost tress on the lay out and I'm in the process of removing them. That being said, I'm pleased to announce that I'm done with the ICG and so I can turn my attention to working on the last route on the eastern side of the SIRL the NG West Sanito line. I took a small break and decided to take Hirochi's new train out for a spin on Electro Island. Really like the cab view!! Also a pic of the ICG yard in South Union and a pic of the Madison Park station on the East Indavalley line. Take care everyone!!
2eb61d58ec96cdcdb4085f0d63029c1b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

available

JMA NIPPON BRIDGE 2track <KUID:461543:100326>
JMA NIPPON BRIDGE 4track <KUID:461543:100325>

JMA NIPPON catenary A <KUID:461543:100321>
JMA NIPPON catenary B <KUID:461543:100323>
JMA NIPPON wires 3 <KUID:461543:100324>
JMA NIPPON wires A <KUID:461543:100322>

index

index

index