.
Page 313 of 322 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 4822

Thread: Japan

  1. #4681
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    268
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowletmaster View Post
    guys I wanna ask that
    is there anybody made a west kodama 0 series??
    Yes, BUT there isnt a Green and black livery though Just the normal one with short windows
    On the DLS is called JRH SHINKANSEN 0 try searching that.

  2. #4682
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    268
     

    Default

    @Pagroove What happened with your N700 Series (I know you reskinned it obviously.)? Did you forgot about it? Just curious.


  3. #4683
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    @Pagroove What happened with your N700 Series (I know you reskinned it obviously.)? Did you forgot about it? Just curious.
    I still have it. Got permission by Hirochi but didn't release it back then (don't know why but probably too busy).
    Didn't forgot about your sounds either. Stil have to test them but far to warm here at the moment (heat wave) and a bit too busy with route building too.

  4. #4684
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    268
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    I still have it. Got permission by Hirochi but didn't release it back then (don't know why but probably too busy).
    Didn't forgot about your sounds either. Stil have to test them but far to warm here at the moment (heat wave) and a bit too busy with route building too.
    Well just in case you have time, can you upload this please? Thanks.

  5. #4685

    Default

    Hi! I'm really fresh to trainz community and the game (5th day of playing) and I'm obsessed with Japanese add-ons. Five days ago I've downloaded EMU's from jirctrainz and there were some missing dependencies which I've found somehow herebut then my pc crashed. since then and can't seem to find them again so... Can someone help me finding them like on which page these things are (for example: JRH DT61bogey <kuid:461543:1049> etc)?

  6. #4686
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    682
     

    Default

    That page calls Trainz Download Station.

  7. #4687
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    682
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurotrick View Post
    Goryokaku



    Drop me a message if you want the locomotive and the carriagges

    ...
    ================================================== ================================================== ============
    Hallo kurotrick, I've send You PM 3 days ago, hoping the offer is still valid.

  8. #4688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
    That page calls Trainz Download Station.
    With that download speeds it should be called Trainz Download Scrapyard.
    I know there were some assets I needed here somewhere and trust me, I've tried DLS and nothing seems to work because some assets have kuids that Content Manager can’t recognise.

    Nevermind. I’ve found what I’ve been looking for at page 273.
    Last edited by Nysu18; July 28th, 2019 at 03:00 PM.

  9. #4689
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Hi ricardolucasandoval Good news. I give you permission to release the following item:

    "GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
    <kuid:808394:100313>

    Could you please adapt the config file as follows (see further in this post)

    - Then you may have to make your own thumbnail
    - And you can upload it to the DLS.

    Congrats as I am very happy with the adaption that you have made on my engine sound. It is enjoyable. .

    Greetings pagroove.

    On the N700 X-set. I have to prepare it for final release so it can take some time (especially the adaptions for TANE) but I will try.

    The other two I still have to test. But I noticed the other E2 has the same kuid as mine so it won't let me install it. So I do now these the E4

    Code:
    kuid                                    <kuid:808394:100313>
    username                                "GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
    kind                                    "enginesound"
    description                             "Engine sound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi. This is the Ricardolucasandoval adapted version of Pagroove's E2 engine sound.This sound uses an outside sound instead of an inside sound. The E2 has a GTO-VVVF that has a very pronounced sound. Permission was given by Pagroove for release"
    category-class                          "ZS"
    description-en                          "Enginesound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi.
    description-fr                          "
    description-de                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-it                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-es                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-pl                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-cz                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-cz                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-hu                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-pl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-ru                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-it                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-nl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-es                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-fr                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    category-era                            "1990s;2000s;2010s"
    category-region                         "00;JP"
    trainz-build                            3.6
    engine-sound-ramp-up-durations          0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
    engine-sound-ramp-down-durations        0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22
    
    
    thumbnails
    {
      0
      {
        image                               "preview.jpg"
        width                               245
        height                              184
      }
    }
    
    
    kuid-table
    {
    }

  10. #4690
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    268
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Hi ricardolucasandoval Good news. I give you permission to release the following item:

    "GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
    <kuid:808394:100313>

    Could you please adapt the config file as follows (see further in this post)

    - Then you may have to make your own thumbnail
    - And you can upload it to the DLS.

    Congrats as I am very happy with the adaption that you have made on my engine sound. It is enjoyable. .

    Greetings pagroove.

    On the N700 X-set. I have to prepare it for final release so it can take some time (especially the adaptions for TANE) but I will try.

    The other two I still have to test. But I noticed the other E2 has the same kuid as mine so it won't let me install it. So I do now these the E4

    Code:
    kuid                                    <kuid:808394:100313>
    username                                "GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
    kind                                    "enginesound"
    description                             "Engine sound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi. This is the Ricardolucasandoval adapted version of Pagroove's E2 engine sound.This sound uses an outside sound instead of an inside sound. The E2 has a GTO-VVVF that has a very pronounced sound. Permission was given by Pagroove for release"
    category-class                          "ZS"
    description-en                          "Enginesound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi.
    description-fr                          "
    description-de                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-it                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-es                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-pl                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    description-cz                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-cz                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-hu                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-pl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-ru                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-it                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-nl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-es                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    username-fr                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
    category-era                            "1990s;2000s;2010s"
    category-region                         "00;JP"
    trainz-build                            3.6
    engine-sound-ramp-up-durations          0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
    engine-sound-ramp-down-durations        0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22
    
    
    thumbnails
    {
      0
      {
        image                               "preview.jpg"
        width                               245
        height                              184
      }
    }
    
    
    kuid-table
    {
    }

    Thank you pagroove

    Again the upload might be delayed because i need to reinstall Trainz 12.
    Are you testing the other 2 right now? Also the E2-1000 Enginesound i send you also replicates the sound of the E3 Series GTO-VVVF

    FORUM POST:
    Also is there a way to change your username?
    Last edited by ricardolucasandoval; July 28th, 2019 at 08:04 AM.

  11. #4691

    Default

    @ pagroove i wanna ask something, the E2 hayate
    u made that didn't u?
    so the thing is, that in real world. The E2 has a coupling which it can couple up with E3, I just wanna ask that.
    why didn't u make the couple for the E2 hayate tho?

  12. #4692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurotrick View Post
    Goryokaku



    Drop me a message if you want the locomotive and the carriagges

    ================================================== ================================================== ============
    my friend, I had dorp a DM on yiu and u still haven't reply

  13. #4693
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States of America, TX, garland
    Posts
    268
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowletmaster View Post
    @ pagroove i wanna ask something, the E2 hayate
    u made that didn't u?
    so the thing is, that in real world. The E2 has a coupling which it can couple up with E3, I just wanna ask that.
    why didn't u make the couple for the E2 hayate tho?
    Pagroove (no offense) i dont think he can do Animations for them NOR Attachments. I may be wrong.
    Last edited by ricardolucasandoval; July 28th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

  14. #4694
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    @ Rowlettmaster:

    @ ricardilucasandoval is right.

    I didn't make the model. Hirochi did. I did only make a reskin and a sound.

  15. #4695
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    @ ricardolucasandoval

    The E4 sound sadly needs some work. You have to make sure that the durtations for engine ramp up and down are the same as the length of the audio file. Otherwise the sound would cut out.

    So these values:

    engine-sound-ramp-up-durations 0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
    engine-sound-ramp-down-durations 0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22

    represent the length of the audio file is seconds and the first is always 0.
    So steps to take are:

    Go into an audio editor and note down the length of each file: up 1-2 through to up 7-8 and make sure that the values in the config file match

    If you don't do that (the right way) then engine sound does cut out during acceleration and de-acceleration.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •