Japan

A gem of a film, it's full of JNR-era goodness, mostly centered on C62s but with great shots of the KiHa 81s and EF70s

One correction:

The electric loco featured in this film is actually EF80, which was designed and built for anticipating the presence of 1.5kV DC - 20kV 50Hz AC overhead line dead section located between Toride and Fujishiro station, though the dead section itself is actually located inside the Fujishiro station (since it was installed on the position just after passing the Sendai-bound (downward) home signal of Fujishiro station).

Hello, some missing kuids from Snapshot 3 of Icarus v2.0:

kuid2:146087:60820:1
kuid2:60850:23113:6

Searched for em, but only got results of other peeps looking for them online.

Both are Unkown on my system. But they are probably built ins for Trainz 2019 Platinum.

Anyway edit the route and use the delete assets function. Then resave the route.

Chuo line entering Ogikubo Station 荻窪駅 (Where I live)

unknown.png

My first screenshot in the forums :)

@AlexMaria - I love your stuff I really do and have so much of it, which unfortunately has led to so many KUID conflicts. Not criticising or anything but genuinely curious why you don't just use a brand new KUID number instead of overwriting your older content?

@AlexMaria - I love your stuff I really do and have so much of it, which unfortunately has led to so many KUID conflicts. Not criticising or anything but genuinely curious why you don't just use a brand new KUID number instead of overwriting your older content?

Yes, my apologies. It's a conflict problem that happens with most of my older ("pre-2018") reskins.

<kuid:668654:100033>
I've checked and as i suspected, it's indeed a case of Kuid duplication.

This probably happened because once i made the 200 Series "placeholder" in summer of 2017, i started to have several issues with the TZ12 i was then using, and i had to re-install it, meanwhile losing most, if not all, of my content.
After having reinstalled trainz and most of my "lost" content (indeed except the 200 Series and something other), i got back at making trains again, but evidently, trainz "unknowingly" assigned some already-used Kuid numbers to my more recent trains.

What i suggest to do is to delete all of the following content, wich are the ones that are causing these issues:

- 200 Series "placeholder" reskin
- 0 Series "smooth texture" reskin
- 415 Series (newer, better version avaible on my website for both JNR, JR East and JR Kyushu)
- 115 Series Minobu Line livery (newer, better version avaible on my website)
- Yamanote Line 101 and 103 Serieses (newer version planned)
- Joban Line 103 Series pack (newer version planned)
- KuMoYuNi 143 Minobu Line livery (newer version planned)
- Reskins of Rizky_Adiputra's E231-500 and 205 Serieses (newer versions already avaible on my website)
- Reskins of Rizky_Adiputra's Tokyo Metro 6000 Series (replaced by my own 3D models, avaible on my website)

Nice screenshot!

available DLS

JRH S2 KOMACHI 01 <KUID:461543:100666>
JRH S2 KOMACHI 02 <KUID:461543:100667>
JRH S2 KOMACHI 03 <KUID:461543:100668>
JRH S2 TSUBASA 01 <KUID:461543:100669>
JRH S2 TSUBASA 02 <KUID:461543:100670>
JRH S2 TSUBASA 03 <KUID:461543:100671>

shinkansen-s2.jpg

Hello,
I have a suggestion for Hirochi:
E1 Shinkansen, either in the early DDS E1 livery of 1994, the later livery identical to the E4P, or maybe even both :) .
It shouldn't be too hard to do, just add the head of the E1 on top of an E4P (and maybe repaint the cars if the DDS version is being done) in the fasion of the other builds.

Thanks,
pasha2

Yes, my apologies. It's a conflict problem that happens with most of my older ("pre-2018") reskins.

What i suggest to do is to delete all of the following content, wich are the ones that are causing these issues:

- 200 Series "placeholder" reskin
- 0 Series "smooth texture" reskin
- 415 Series (newer, better version avaible on my website for both JNR, JR East and JR Kyushu)
- 115 Series Minobu Line livery (newer, better version avaible on my website)
- Yamanote Line 101 and 103 Serieses (newer version planned)
- Joban Line 103 Series pack (newer version planned)
- KuMoYuNi 143 Minobu Line livery (newer version planned)
- Reskins of Rizky_Adiputra's E231-500 and 205 Serieses (newer versions already avaible on my website)
- Reskins of Rizky_Adiputra's Tokyo Metro 6000 Series (replaced by my own 3D models, avaible on my website)

Yeah it makes sense. I mean it's a shame because I've had dependencies in consists come up as stuff like level crossings so I've had to junk out a lot of the consists. I have a massive Trainz hard drive so in truth probably need to go through everything that's in there anyway but it would take me literally weeks.

Some new shots from me. Working on Hanyo Meto Line 1 which uses Tokyu Material:

Shots from Den en Hanyo Station (placeholder name)

51122039441_000c2834ff_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_48_06_727 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hanyo overview with Hanyo Shinkansen, Hanyo Main Station and Hanyo metro with Den en Hanyo station on the right:

51122832595_f1aa4cb332_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_47_46_342 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

The sky cam comes down zooming in on the station Den en Hanyo. A Ferrari 485 Italia is standing on the place in front of the South exit.It is quite a posh area the idea of this station comes from the real Tokyo Station Den en Chofu which is quite a posh area IRL too:

51121944798_e96d6c40fd_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_48_02_837 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Tokyu 5050 Series is in Heavy use on this line:

51121784139_e3cee89f8a_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_46_04_707 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

51122832605_fc97df4286_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_47_18_750 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

51121470087_843f8e7af7_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_45_52_918 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

The North Side of the station is home to the Hanyo equivalent of Akihabara. An Amine, Geek, Electronics town:

51122832515_031913e98f_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_48_48_360 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

51121784204_d9a1775493_h.jpg
[/URL]TRS19_2021_04_18_01_45_00_406 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Link to full album (11 pics by clicking on the pics)

Last edited:
Looks good there Pagroove! That gives me another line to use Tokyu, Tokyo Metro, Tobu, and Seibu rolling-stock

Yes hopefully the line is finished to go with the next Building Snapshot. I feel 2 or 3 stations are needed to finish this metro/subway line. I looked up the shortest line in Tokyo and it's about 11,4 km. This line is now 9,5 km and runs all the way to the harbor at Colden Landbridge where there is a small 4 track depot for turning around.

You can use max 8 car consists on this line. 10 cars will go but not more.
I also did almost all electrification between Kitabiko and Shin Hanyo.

I was editing 3 days straight. The area on the screenshots is detailed at street level. Also it is a multi-height station and station area. I am quite proud of this area. Only the night lighting and some people groups and people are missing.

Last edited:
Early share of Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. Building Snapshot 4:

Hi all,

Due to a busy coming week and weekend with lots of RL (Real Life) events planned I release the Icarus Shinkansen v2.0. 4th Building Snapshot early:

Whats in the package this time?

- Further signaling on the Icarus Main line
- Expansion of caternary on the Icarus Main Line

Expansion of Hanyo City.

- Station Area further enhanced (still not finished)
- Den en Hanyo station area (see earlier screenshots this month)
- Hanyo Metro Line 1 (HHL- Hanyo Harbor Line). > Not entirely finished but a work in progress. This is the line I showed of earlier this month meant for Tokyu material
- Hanyo Metro Line 2 (Hanyo Airport Line) > Early start. Mostly line only. As the name implies this is the line to Hanyo International Airport.

- I started work on Hanyo International Airport Area

Instructions for missing dependencies etc.

As always there will be some unkowns. Make sure when you install that you click on show dependencies and the sort the status out via the status column in Content Manager. Then download what is available for download from the DLS.
Then go in TRS2019 Platinum and edit the route
Choose the option 'delete missing dependencies
Resave the route under a different name. For example: Icarus Shinkansen v2.0. BS4 personal version

All missing depencies are probably built ins or non critial. At final release in the future I will try to hunt down or reduce those missing items. But it is not the final version yet.

And as always: Have fun.

This link is via WeTransfer. The download link stays up for 6 days there and then will be auto-deleted:

Have fun:

Download Link (WeTransfer):

https://we.tl/t-ni0UBkCaHJ

A quick update to what I've done on my new route so far.
I've done some work on the new city stop and decided to field test a dd10 with a short container haul. Also made a small station and town. Finally construction of the new Aito termminal which will be the last stop of the Azule line Express (The Ordoriko) Take care!!
Rounding-the-curve-of-a-new-city..jpg
cruzing-though-new-city..jpg
passing-new-station.jpg
thought-the-forest.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A quick update to what I've done on my new route so far.
I've done some work on the new city stop and decided to field test a dd10 with a short container haul. Also made a small station and town. Finally construction of the new Aito termminal which will be the last stop of the Azule line Express (The Ordoriko) Take care!!

Looks very good. I like the city pic with the crossing and the one below that. Very good.

Back