Japan

Welp. That took far longer than i originally expected, however, now i'm glad to say that i'm now back on track!

Good things come to those who wait. Welcome back! I used to live in Korea for about 8 years and am super excited to see not only the KTX set you made, but anything else you make in Korea. Thank you for making this stuff and sharing it with us! :)

Gisa

AlexMaria, I just downloaded the KTX .rar set but every time I try to extract it it says the archive is an unknown format or damaged. @@ Could you be so kind as to repackage and reupload it?

Gisa

Good things come to those who wait. Welcome back! I used to live in Korea for about 8 years and am super excited to see not only the KTX set you made, but anything else you make in Korea. Thank you for making this stuff and sharing it with us! :)

Gisa

Thank you. The next Korean train i'd like to make is the original Seoul Subway and KNR 1000 Series from 1974, altough i have plenty of other stuff on my to-do list (8000 Class electric locomotives, 4400 and 7000 Class diesel locomotives, Saemaeul push-pull trains, 311000 Series electric multiple units...)

AlexMaria, I just downloaded the KTX .rar set but every time I try to extract it it says the archive is an unknown format or damaged. @@ Could you be so kind as to repackage and reupload it?

Gisa

Have you tried opening it with WinRAR?

ALexMaria, thank you so much for the 183/189/485/489 Series! They are absolutely gorgeous! Outstanding work as always.

Thank you!

@Alexmaria great work both with the 183-189-485-489 Series and the Korail KTX-1! Also looking forward to that 211 pack, since it will be verry usefull for my JR-Central routes. Maybe I'll make a Shikoku Route as you're also making the Shikoku variant.
Btw, I was also working on some South Korean routes and repaints. So at the beginning of this month I started working on the Seoul Metro Line 2, based on Hmmsim 1/2's. It turned out pretty well. But I paused working on it since I wasn't really motivated anymore. Here are 2 screenshots :

As you can see there's also a Korail Class 7300 in picture 2, but this one is still a big WIP-repaint.

Anyways, let's head back to Japan.

Thank you. The next Korean train i'd like to make is the original Seoul Subway and KNR 1000 Series from 1974, altough i have plenty of other stuff on my to-do list (8000 Class electric locomotives, 4400 and 7000 Class diesel locomotives, Saemaeul push-pull trains, 311000 Series electric multiple units...)

I tried opening it again but in a different way? (I usually right click an just select extract here - worked fine once I opened it in the extraction program and went from there).

I used to live all over Korea (Busan, Suwon, Gwangju) and near Seoul (Bucheon) too, so anything you make would be neat to see. I've always wondered if someone would construct a subway version. It was neat to see modern electric subway cars along the same lines as those red/white/blue Alcos and KTX trains.

These would make a good fit on any electric route. I'll stop the hijack now and thank you again for creating these and helping me get them extracted. Keep up the great work!

TreinspotterJeffrey, nice skins!

Gisa

I'm not talking about Japan in my recent post here, but I had thoughts of making my own KTX reskin from the classic Auran TGV and some other generic South Korean skins (the diesels, imported Siemens BR 189 electrics, etc.) as well. I am happy that these models and/or skins exist now and I don't feel the need to make them now.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about Japan in my recent post here, but I had thoughts of making my own KTX reskin from the classic Auran TGV and some other generic South Korean skins (the diesels, imported Siemens BR 189 electrics, etc.) as well. I am happy that these models and/or skins exist now and I don't feel the need to make them now.

I also tried to do the same thing. But only did one car. And once I ran it in Trainz. The car was just plain white. But no need to worry about that now, since Alex made it. Thank you very much by the way!

@AlexMaria. Thanks for all the new content. Will take a good and deep look at it next week. This weekend I was busy publishing a music remix on my channel. Now I also plan to return at making some new Trainz videos soon. Your newest pac with all those nice variants of 485 Series looks great for that. Also the KTX is a nice Korean Surprise.

@ Jdriver. Thanks for the nice pics

@ Railshuttle: Nice that you've got the hotel train working.

Thank you all!

Today has been a great day for me because, after one-and-a-half year of various attempts and tests, i've finally managed to make animated doors for my trainz models!

I'm extremely happy as it is something i wanted to do ever since i started 3D modelling for trainz. There's no turning back now!
There are still a few small things i have to fix, however, i'm confident that i will be able to release the 211/213/719/415-1500 + Shikoku 6000 Series pack with all trains fitted with animated doors!

I also plan to retrofit animated doors to the majority of my previous models (up until the JNR 301 Series of February 2020 - see below) provided this process doesn't take away too much time!

For your enjoyment, here's a brief timeline of my "animated doors" attempts.

doors.png

Thank you all!

Today has been a great day for me because, after one-and-a-half year of various attempts and tests, i've finally managed to make animated doors for my trainz models!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38-5mlYmdI&ab_channel=Socimi

I'm extremely happy as it is something i wanted to do ever since i started 3D modelling for trainz. There's no turning back now!
There are still a few small things i have to fix, however, i'm confident that i will be able to release the 211/213/719/415-1500 + Shikoku 6000 Series pack with all trains fitted with animated doors!

I also plan to retrofit animated doors to the majority of my previous models (up until the JNR 301 Series of February 2020 - see below) provided this process doesn't take away too much time!

For your enjoyment, here's a brief timeline of my "animated doors" attempts.

https://i.postimg.cc/0NRNSPHh/doors.png

Yesss! I'm able to see my favorite trains with animated doors IN TRAINZ :D :D
CONGRATS!!

Anyone got the Shizuoka A3000 by ATC installed?
I really want the download but the download link is unavalable for me.
If so PM me.

I also just started my new website: https://dusduskey.weebly.com/
Unfortunatly I have not posted anything on there.

Last edited:
Need help!! I installed AlexMarias new 485s and 113 and 115s and for some unknown reason Ive got a missing dependentcy and even worse It's made most of my Jr trains go in the red.
The missing depenancey is
kuid:668654:100398.
Thanks in advance if you know where I can find this crucial kuid.

Need help!! I installed AlexMarias new 485s and 113 and 115s and for some unknown reason Ive got a missing dependentcy and even worse It's made most of my Jr trains go in the red.
The missing depenancey is
kuid:668654:100398.
Thanks in advance if you know where I can find this crucial kuid.

It's one of my enginespecs. Here it is.

Thanks AlexMaria. Most of the trains have come back.I may have to uninstall and reinstall the others. Say is that your persoal layout in your pictures? It looks great.

Great news!

The 211 Series pack is now complete! I still have to do a few checks here and there and then i'll release it!

aa.png

Here's a preview of some of the 15 variants included in the pack. from left to right: JNR 211 Series in the Shonan livery (x4 subserieses: -0, -1000, -2000 and -3000), JNR 211-0 Series in the "City Liner" livery, JR East 211 Series in the Shonan livery (x4 subserieses: -0, -1000, -2000 and -3000), JR East 211-3000 Series in the Boso Area Livery, JR East 211-3000 Series in the Nagano Area livery, JR Central 211-0 Series in the "City Liner" livery and JR Central 211 Series in the standard Shonan livery (x3 subserieses: -0, -5000 and -6000).

Great news!

The 211 Series pack is now complete! I still have to do a few checks here and there and then i'll release it!

https://i.postimg.cc/NM6tL56b/aa.png
Here's a preview of some of the 15 variants included in the pack. from left to right: JNR 211 Series in the Shonan livery (x4 subserieses: -0, -1000, -2000 and -3000), JNR 211-0 Series in the "City Liner" livery, JR East 211 Series in the Shonan livery (x4 subserieses: -0, -1000, -2000 and -3000), JR East 211-3000 Series in the Boso Area Livery, JR East 211-3000 Series in the Nagano Area livery, JR Central 211-0 Series in the "City Liner" livery and JR Central 211 Series in the standard Shonan livery (x3 subserieses: -0, -5000 and -6000).

Ayyy! Finally. Congrats and thanks!

Great news!

aa.png

Great! That's another train I can use on the Icarus Main line. I will mostly likely be using the Shonan Livery since it's my favorite livery on JR East

Back