Japan

Yeah I've been buzy. Hadn't really had time to work on Trainz like I used to but I'm slowly cranking out my new little layout. Soon as I find a pic posting site, I can show pics of what I've done so far.

Yeah I've been buzy. Hadn't really had time to work on Trainz like I used to but I'm slowly cranking out my new little layout. Soon as I find a pic posting site, I can show pics of what I've done so far.

That's good news. I hope to see it soon. I have your old route also here. in TANE.

So i just read on the Wikipedia and it said that (most) Hayate services will go out of service on March 2019. Leading the E2 to Yamabiko services that in my theory that will completely withdrawn them with the E5 series. This also makes me sad cause its one of my favorite Shinkansen services.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

I even made the feet as animated bogeys never ever done that before now.
Yeh I did make Dai Gurren as a playable vehicle for Trainz for when ya need more obscure anime weirdness

Last edited:
So i just read on the Wikipedia and it said that (most) Hayate services will go out of service on March 2019. Leading the E2 to Yamabiko services that in my theory that will completely withdrawn them with the E5 series. This also makes me sad cause its one of my favorite Shinkansen services.

Yes it will be E5/E6 + future trains (Alfa X) on the Northern routes in the future I think. With a speed up also. I think the JR East top speed will be increased to 320 km/h along large portions of the network. (EDITED to ADD: E7 too)

E3 and E2 are favourites of mine too. A shame that these 2 classes are absent till now. I was foolish enough to commission them to J-Trainz. Till this day never received them.
Anyway lesson learnt. NEVER commission a payware train again. Or indeed make it yourself. Shame he ruined it for everyone.

Last edited:
So how far did you get as far as remodeling? It is a pretty big route.

Not very far up to the first big city next up North (Brown Shopping Centre I think) and Westwards. But it is a pretty nice route. Saving it for you on my computer till You've got your system back up and running. I can send the reworked .cdp to you if you want.

Yes it will be E5/E6 + future trains (Alfa X) on the Northern routes in the future I think. With a speed up also. I think the JR East top speed will be increased to 320 km/h along large portions of the network. (EDITED to ADD: E7 too)

E3 and E2 are favourites of mine too. A shame that these 2 classes are absent till now. I was foolish enough to commission them to J-Trainz. Till this day never received them.
Anyway lesson learnt. NEVER commission a payware train again. Or indeed make it yourself. Shame he ruined it for everyone.

Wait wasn't the E3 announced on J-Trainz?

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

I even made the feet as animated bogeys never ever done that before now.
Yeh I did make Dai Gurren as a playable vehicle for Trainz for when ya need more obscure anime weirdness

You need to put all of this Roblox stuff on the DLS, if for no other reason than the memes are spicy.

Back