Japan

583 Series Update. I added Interior and animation doors. Will available in DLS / website soon.
Now, All I needed to complete this trainset are the sounds (engine and horn) only.
Anyone can / already make those dependencies ?

I made some hornsounds a while ago.

They're still avaible on page 227 of the forum:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?3916-Japan/page227

Here's the JNR Express EMU hornsound. Feel free to use it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l4POrBjcGZ3YliRyrp-X60-rvSRPoG7Y

583 Series Update. I added Interior and animation doors. Will available in DLS / website soon.
Now, All I needed to complete this trainset are the sounds (engine and horn) only.
Anyone can / already make those dependencies?

One question about your 583. Are their gonna be car interiors? (as their cab), just curious

Great work with your 583 by the way. :)

One question about your 583. Are their gonna be car interiors? (as their cab), just curious

Great work with your 583 by the way. :)

Thanks..
The middle cars are use invisible cab as the cabin and the front car for now I'm using the existing 485 series cabin by hirochi.

I made some hornsounds a while ago.

They're still avaible on page 227 of the forum:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?3916-Japan/page227

Here's the JNR Express EMU hornsound. Feel free to use it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l4POrBjcGZ3YliRyrp-X60-rvSRPoG7Y

Thank you... Btw can you also upload it on DLS ?

583 Series

68273242_2371086139646861_7720899864334172160_o.jpg

is that still in WIP?
because that looks good

Last edited:
For those interested, here's the current work status of my Nagoya Subway Tsurumai Line.

If you want to try the unfinished route here you go:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E3Ci7lH9dYK1s4p0oSvLdGr_heQqjJC4

For the sake of simplicity and rapidity, all dependencies are included in this route.
Assets that are not mine belong to their respective authors. Some of them are intended as provisional and will be replaced in the future.

The route stretches for about 21 Km from Kami-Otai station in the north to Akaike station in the south.
The setting would be between the mid-90s and the early-2000s, about the same time period as Densha De GO! Nagoya Railroad.

map.jpg

It has a total of 20 stations:

(T01) - Kami-Otai [trough-service with the Meitetsu Inuyama Line towards Inuyama]
(T02) - Shonai-Ryokuchi-Koen
(T03) - Shonai-Dori
(T04) - Joshin
(T05) - Sengen-Cho
(T06) - Marunouchi [Connection with the Sakura-Dori Line]
(T07) - Fushimi [connection with the Higashiyama Line]
(T08) - Osu-Kannon
(T09) - Kamimaezu [connection with the Meijo and Meiko Lines]
(T10) - Tsurumai [connection with the JR Chuo Main Line]
(T11) - Arahata
(T12) - Gokiso [connection with the Sakura-Dori Line]
(T13) - Kawana
(T14) - Irinaka
(T15) - Yagoto [connection with the Meijo Line]
(T16) - Shiogamaguchi
(T17) - Ueda
(T18) - Hara
(T19) - Hirabari
(T20) - Akaike [trough-service on the Meitetsu Toyota Line to Toyota-Shi]

The track work (position, height...) for the route is complete and fully functional.

All of these 20 station are operational (passenger loading/unloading capable - except for Kami-Otai station) with platforms placed, but only Fushimi, Osu-Kannon, Kamimaezu, Tsurumai and Ueda stations are fully or mostly complete.

Tunneling is only partially done in the Fushimi to Yaogoto section, while overground scenery is absent.

There are no light signals on this route (except at Kami-Otai station) as the Tsurumai Line uses an Analogue ATC system (speeds permitted are 25, 40, 55 and 75 Km/h).

Fushimi station:
fushimi.jpg

The map includes also Nisshin Depot, located east of Akaike Station.

nisshin-depot.jpg

Reversing tracks at Kami-Otai station (looking north towards Inuyama)

kamiotai-reversing-tracks.jpg

Rolling stock is also included for this route:

- 3000 series (1977) - needs just some small improvements, consists already ready.

3000.jpg

- 3050 series (1993) - mostly complete, needs some more work.

3050.jpg

- 6000 series (1989) - trains from the Sakura-Dori line go to Nisshin Depot (via a connection between the two lines at Marunouchi Station) for full inspection and renewals. Test model, needs a lot more of work.

6000.jpg

I also plan to make the Meitetsu 100 series, wich is used on inter-running services.

Note:

If the route is missing <kuid:668654:100237>, go on without trouble, as it is an outdated object used in the very early versions and had no important use.

Hi great work @ all lately. Sorry I wasn't able to respond earlier. I lost one of my best friends last week at only 49 years old. He also loved trains (more in general not on the computer).
Your pics are keeping me enthusiastic. Probably this week I will resume to building the Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0.

Edited to add: I maybe doing a pre release version of it at the end of this year called the Icarus Shinkansen v2.0. WIP version as it is probably gonna take to long to finish the main city of Icaruco (as seen in my preview video that would take another year) and I want to give to you what I've got. Also it is a better idea to have a fall back version on the DLS.

Last edited:
@ AlexMaria.

I've downloaded and taken a quick look before work at your WIP Nagoya Subway. Fantastic work on the route sir. I like the custom stations. I understand why it is yet unfinished because it looks like a lot of work but please continue because when it is finished one day it may be one of the better subway routes. :).

@ AlexMaria.

I've downloaded and taken a quick look before work at your WIP Nagoya Subway. Fantastic work on the route sir. I like the custom stations. I understand why it is yet unfinished because it looks like a lot of work but please continue because when it is finished one day it may be one of the better subway routes. :).

where did u download that on the DLS??/

Hi AlexMaria

I am missing a kuid for the JR203 bogey
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]<kuid:668654:100412> [/FONT]

might i ask that is there anymore shinkansens that i can download

becuase i already downloaded jr500(all skins type eva, ICE eyc) N700(a and s and also the n700-8000) 700 (normal and railstar) e2 (all kinds) e4 (yellow and pink) e5 (and the e6) e6, e7 and alfa-x on JRC 300, 800, S2 series. Also the 3 version of the 0-1000 and the big window 0 series and also the reskin(aka 200 series). Dr yellow

so yea I'm pretty sure that I had download all of the shinkansen and I needed some more...so still is there any shinkasnen that I didn't download?? or I haven't found out by myself yet?? because right now im begging for shinkansens

might i ask that is there anymore shinkansens that i can download

becuase i already downloaded jr500(all skins type eva, ICE eyc) N700(a and s and also the n700-8000) 700 (normal and railstar) e2 (all kinds) e4 (yellow and pink) e5 (and the e6) e6, e7 and alfa-x on JRC 300, 800, S2 series. Also the 3 version of the 0-1000 and the big window 0 series and also the reskin(aka 200 series). Dr yellow

so yea I'm pretty sure that I had download all of the shinkansen and I needed some more...so still is there any shinkasnen that I didn't download?? or I haven't found out by myself yet?? because right now im begging for shinkansens

Can someone reply this???

@rowletmaster,

You have asked about what shinkansens are available on Trainz multiple times already on this forum. Repeatedly begging for more won't make more models magically appear, and it certainly won't make you very popular on these forums either.
Making new models for Trainz takes a lot of time, especially locomotives/rolling stock that require interiors, cabs, animated doors, etc. You can try and learn how to make your own models if you wish, there are plenty of tutorials online for blender, but if you're not willing to put in the effort, please don't continue to pollute this forum with requests of the same stuff over and over again.

Back