Japan

tec_blender1.jpg

I always make the floor at first, then interior(seats), exterior at last.
tec_blender2.jpg

Some structures for urban railways.
F_pltform1.jpg

Thanks.
YES!! New Shinkansen trains :D

Plus keimei, if u need more info/textures on the 0 Series, check this video:

Thank you but don't worry. (The video's 0 series have been remodeled. not in original.)
I've watched and ridden 0 series at hundreds of times. And I have a ton of documents, drawings and my memories of Shinkansen.
Ah so, I say about 'Modern Transportion Museum in Osaka'. There are 0 series in original. (Recomend to visit when you will go to Japan:)

Oh I'm very excited to see this progress!

Tonight I'm resuming work on the Yamanote line, I don't recollect how far I've gone, but I'm coming up close to Ikebukuro towards the north, and Shibuya towards the south. Those assets Keimei-san is creating(the station objects) are going to be of great value to me! :)

Hi all. This is HIKARI super-express bound for Tokyo. She is now on the final modification, maybe released by the next week.

f_tec1.jpg

And this is the Hanshin railway's newest model, class 1000. I think she is well-matched to skyscrapers. so in the NYC:)

f_hanshin1000-1.jpg

Thanks.

More pics of Shinkansens. I am taking screenshots for thumbnail and writing descriptions now (8 types of cars, bogey and panto). She will be available on DLS next week.

f_tec2.jpg

f_tec5.jpg

f_tec3.jpg

Thanks.

Hello everyone. I think I might get the rest of my crossing stuff ready for the DLS, but I'm a bit worried about the names I have for them. I want to see if anyone can help with the naming conventions.

Here's the pic:
trainman184201107140001.jpg

The floating lights are the ones of concern. The ones just below the crossbuck are JP Xing Lights SS A-B and the ones below them are JP Xing Lights SS B-A. The SS is supposed to mean "side by Side" and the "A-B"/"B-A" is supposed to indicate which light (left or right)flashes first.

I'm just concerned about whether or not these names help describe the lights well enough.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

Thanks!

where did you get the catenary and the viaduct from, keimei?

Oh yah, I have to make catenaries, one for Shinkansen, one for commuter train. Also the viaduct, over-track station, overpass, station roof and etc. The things in the #680 and #690 are for test. Which do you like? I will make it at first:)

Oh yah, I have to make catenaries, one for Shinkansen, one for commuter train. Also the viaduct, over-track station, overpass, station roof and etc. The things in the #680 and #690 are for test. Which do you like? I will make it at first:)

hmm, they all look good^^
I don't want to rush you, so i just wait untill all are finished :)
Maybe you have plans for the new white Kyushu Shinkansen viaducts and/or catenaries.
Thos are my favorites^^

You are making top quality models keimei and I am very excited to download this when done.
Are you planning to make other shinkansen (or an reskinned one of the shinkansen 0) as well or will that be a surprise like the E331 and the Keihan 10000 which are very nice.:)

And thanks for all the content you made, this has been a very great use on my own made route.

Sorry for my English

Welcome aboard, acelaamtrak. Show your route if you like.

to all, Ive just uploaded my Shinkansen onto DLS...enjoy:)

Notes:
- Using TGV engine spec whose max speed over 300km/h. Actualy 0 series 210km/h.
- The pantograph is very small (for aerodynamics). So it cannot reach the built-in catenary (e.g. 6m height). I will upload the catenary for Shinkansen in a few days.
- This release does not include the dining car. It was added to 0 series in 1975. I will make it ......someday.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, acelaamtrak. Show your route if you like.

to all, Ive just uploaded my Shinkansen onto DLS...enjoy:)

thank you LORD! now, all we're missing is the 100 Series Hikari, the 300 Series Hikari. and that's it! the 500 and the 700 series has already been uploaded to the DLS.

Boy I stop paying attention to Japanese stuff in TRS for a little while & WHAM! we got some really nice stuff coming out. Still waiting for a 300 Series to come out, but the 100 will be nice to run around with.

peter

Hi all. um, the 'missing' Shinkansens are...100, 200, 300, 400, E1, E2, E3, 800, N700, E5, E6...I like all of them...but!
As I tried to make a video of the Shinkansen, there is no route for Shinkansen, no contents to make such a route. What I need are structures to make the Japanese route. e.g. station, yard, bridge, tunnel and etc.
In this situation, trainman184-sans crossings are very usefull to build the Japanese route. I do welcome who making Japanese structures and routes.

BTW, Shinkansen always run on the elevated track, never descend to the ground level. And there is no level-crossing on her routes. That is to avoid the physical injury.

Back