Japan

Minor correction; it's not abandoned, it's simply a low-speed low-usage turnout for maintenance vehicles or a safety derail.
Building it this way - which as far as I can discern is unique to Japan - almost completely eliminates the costs of maintaining a regular switch while also allowing smoother full speed running on the main route.
There's a lot more discussion and information about those here https://www.reddit.com/r/trains/comments/cw0cqm/what_purpose_do_these_japanese_switches_serve_the/

I'm pretty sure the one used in the hanwa line isnt for maintenance vehicles.

unknown.png

Still looking for a good route to run mainly the the older DMU's and steam on was thinking I was going to build Valley western as a Japan layot but ended up a NH Route to run the early named trains, Locos & DMU's

could convert it the only thing I don't like is doing the tunnels every time I try and replace them I end up with problems unless someone here knows a easy way?

Tom

I've also downloaded the Tokaido beta line. It's a route I hope they get to finnish it looks great. However, I'm missing kuids for this one train, The SJ (JP) 253 series Nikko.
the missing kuids are
kuid:501228:22300102
kuid:501228:1009976
kuid:501228:22300101
Those dependencies should be included in JIRC's Railsim converted Nagaden 2100 Series I used as base for the 253 Series. They're here, scroll down until you see JIRC's link to the 2100 Series.

Ok thanks. TrainspotterJeffrey!! The snow monkey train appeared..well most of it. now it says I'm missing for the 253 Nikko M car kuid:501228:1009976.
I also downloaded the Tokaido Shinkansen beta to see what was with it. I'm missing three kuids form that layout.
kuid:501228:70219001
kuid:453099:100941
kuid:453009:100943

Last edited:
Was looking at my backup drive and found a routes ... looks like they came from sites as all the extras seem to be in directory, not sure what version they are

Nambu Branch witch has a 205-1000

and a pack for Minobu Line 2 Trains 115 & 143 and Pack 1 & 2

Tom

Tryed loading it Items with errors, Track is version 2.9 and also missing items marked as unknown author, must be a very old version

Last edited:
Bill, I am not a member either, but I was able to download. I have found that MediaFire does some strange stuff when you click on the big blue "Dowload" button. What you might try, and what I have learned, is that to avoid issues with MediaFire, you can right-click the big blue Download button and select "Save link as". The link will be direct to the asset, and you can "save as" right to your downloads without getting popups and other strange behavior. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

As I suspected, it turned out to be my Ad Blocker. It found 19 ads to block on the page, so there was nothing on the page for me to click. Turned it off temporarily and downloaded the file. AdBlocker Ultimate doesn't like MediaFire.

Bill

A quick update to that new city I was building now that I've moved my layout form trainz12 to 19. Just gotta fix up the station and add some trees and ground textures.
new-city-phaze-2.jpg

Hey your route isn't showing up on my game!! You sure you made this for trainz19 pc and not just for the Android? I got one of your trains to show up but not the route.

Works for me in TS19. Only missing one item: KUID 50128:8220170 (an electrical catenary insulator) and the grade crossing is the one with gongs constantly ringing and barriers always down.

Bill

HUmm. does it only work for TS19 and not the platinum edition? I can't get it to appear at all. Oh yeah. Missing a kuid that is the reason there are a few cars missing on the monkey train. It's the M car.
monkey-train-missing-some-cars.jpg
can anyone help complete this train?

HUmm. does it only work for TS19 and not the platinum edition? I can't get it to appear at all. Oh yeah. Missing a kuid that is the reason there are a few cars missing on the monkey train. It's the M car. can anyone help complete this train?
The dependency is an invisible pantograph from JIRC Trainz, but I don't have permission to share it. But maybe it's included in AlexMaria's Kyoto/Kobe Line 201 or Osaka Loop Line 201 Serieses pack? (It's a dependant of one of it's cars)

Back