Japan

Something everyone might find interesting. There are some screen shots plus a video as well.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...ives-kids-young-old-chance-play/#.XCYjvVU3lhF

Bill

A yes. Plarail. That is actually quite huge in Japan. I was in the Saitama Railway museum last April and they too had multiple layouts. Actually anything "Rail" in Japan is met with so much more enthusiasm than in Europe. Here in in Europe a train is often"just a train" in the eyes of most people (although I like the moment when I see a TGV Thalys or an Eurstar e320 coming out of the Tunnel in my hometown Rotterdam). But in Japan you've got whole fanclubs of a certain train type for example.

Sorry for the bit offtopic.

48960166_1510154619128472_5941202018306621440_o.jpg

Shibuya Station :D

@Rizky_Adiputra Can you please fix the Indexed meshes that makes the E7 On Trainz 12 faulty pls? Hopefully you can fix it before uploading to the JIRC Web Thanks.

~Regards

Lucas
Next Route(s)
Yamatoji Line | Nanba - Kizu
Nagano Shinkansen | Takasaki - Nagano (If i can fix the E7)
Kyushu Shinkansen | Kumamoto - Kagoshima Chuo
NEXT POSSIBLE ROUTE Kawagoe Line

Last edited:
Are there any cool 4ft 8in gauge Japanese Steamers on the DLS? I've seen a bunch of 36in and 42in gauge NG locos but no SG stuff.
As far as my knowledge goes, They're no SL in japanese using Standart gauge.

@Rizky_Adiputra Can you please fix the Indexed meshes that makes the E7 On Trainz 12 faulty pls? Hopefully you can fix it before uploading to the JIRC Web Thanks.

I've only T:ANE in my PC. sorry, but maybe you can using these methods to fix :
- edit in explorer
- remove the *.Lm files (e.g : e7_2.lm)
- open config files and change the default mesh from *.Lm to *.im files.

Good luck on your work and also I think you should focus on single route only.

Are there any cool 4ft 8in gauge Japanese Steamers on the DLS? I've seen a bunch of 36in and 42in gauge NG locos but no SG stuff.

They're only narrow gauge and I think they're compatible with other narrow gauge stuff such like those from New Zealand and some of the DRGW/Durango & Silverton stuff.

Hirochi Request: Can you please do a Cab For the 700 Series or The Hokuetsu Express Series 683? Thanks.

I thought Hirochi was working on an old style cab for the Shinkansen and that was not released yet. Please give the guy some time. He has pushed out content constantly last year.

But when the old style Shinkansen cab is released for the 500 that can then display of the ATC can (in theory) be used for in the N700 cab too to make a 700 cab. There was a screenshot a few pages back.

Last edited:
Me driving my own Interactive Sakura N700-8000 Northbound Shinkansen Session in TANE SP3.
This is a full Northbound Cab Ride and the first full cab ride I have done in Tane SP3.

Back