Japan

anyone having a problem with JTrains' E257 pantograph coming up as faulty or the metro 05 having the fans appear well above the body and the tokyo metro 5000 missing dependencies as i cant seem to get a reply from them at all

Did you also try to post in the payware section of the forum. There is a J-Trainz thread there. I did this in the past and then he would reply. But I agree that J-Trainz is difficult to reach.

The DenGO HUD is really sophisticated and really modernised the trainz cabin. I know none of the scripts (i may learn some though), but i believe the real counterpart is going to happen.

So upper one is sort of Train Info. Monitor showing the route, train type (rapid, local, etc), direction, door status etc, while the lower one shows the security (ATC/ATS) status, the vertical table is the notch status. (I know a bit japanese and i can translate more on request.)

And regarding the stopping position this is something i saw in the reality. Since there are platform gates/doors, the captain has to stop within the limit (+/- 70cm for yamanote line?). Different colours means different series of trains. But now many routes are switching to TASC/ATO right now, which means computer will stop the train.

Been working on the Kazumichi area last days. Here are some screenshots:
As in last posts. Click on the pics to see the full 4K screenshot on HostthenPost.

E201 on the bridges just North of Kazumichi: Looking south

05fa4f04b33e8a907120a6f47e5cae44_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Train cam view outh of the Southbound E201

298b6bbbcd8e398aa5110c7954364eeb_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Overview in morning lightof Kazumichi looking North.

927238e9914852409ad8e5cbb6a0a9bb_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Bonus. Morning view from the mountains looking uppon the Kita Ward of Asadaka looking Southbound in the Direction of Asadaka Central (Eki).

1d2ad08e1c4496679337c64ea1f12975_thumb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Great pics. I like the lighting and details. With EMU is the first (which line?)

Tokyu 5050 series, Toyoko Line.

4684700507_ab273fe3d6_b.jpg

The Tokyu 5000 series is a family of EMUs used by Tokyu, a major private railway in the tokyo area (Tokyo Kyuko, literally "Tokyo Rapid Railway").
It's based on the E231 series in use by JR East and has the following variants:

- 5000 series (2002, Green Stripe), Den-en-toshi Line, inter-running services on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line and the Tobu Isezaki line.

- 5050 series (2004, Pink Stripe), Toyoko Line, inter-running services on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, Tobu Tojo Line, Yokohama Minatomirai Line.

- 5050-4000 series (2012), identical to the standard 5050 series.

- 5080 series (2003, Blue stripe), Tokyu Meguro Line.

- Y500 series (2004) special blue liviery variant for the Yokohama Minatomirai Rapid Railway Company (part of Tokyu corporation).
Same routes as the 5050 series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyu_5000_series

Rizky: These screenshots are fabulous mate. I had to look carefully to see if they were photos of real life.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
Roy

GB00HtM.jpg

I know this ain't no Trainz shot, but with some time... Who knows? (it still in a very poor state, that's why it's so zoomed in, but I guess people will recognize this Kumoha) I've never ever released nothing for Trainz and it looks like it's going to be like this is this sim doesn't change for good with the next release, but I'm willing to allow other people to export it once finished (if I have the time to do so...). This would be useful for routes like Yamate sen f.e, Kurotrick will agree with me... (I hope he does). :hehe:

Last edited:
Hi guys. Long time no see. It's more than year since my last post. I admit that I lose inspiration, muse, the needed energy for building. Because of that all my work with Trainz was stalled. Until now. I resolve some of my problems with Trainz.
For example: I bought new big SSD, i installed T:ANE on it and successfully transfered all my content from TS12 on it. Just some minor repairs are needed. My old SSD with TS12 is good enough for my not japanese work. It will make finding in both of them more easier.
Better and smoother run of T:ANE is also quite welcoming for building.
Final and most important reason my interest in building is back again are all of screenshots you posted guys. Because you all did a hell of the good job on your projects.

That's all for now. I believe that soon I will start posting some screens of my work again.

Hi guys. Long time no see. It's more than year since my last post. I admit that I lose inspiration, muse, the needed energy for building. Because of that all my work with Trainz was stalled. Until now. I resolve some of my problems with Trainz.
For example: I bought new big SSD, i installed T:ANE on it and successfully transfered all my content from TS12 on it. Just some minor repairs are needed. My old SSD with TS12 is good enough for my not japanese work. It will make finding in both of them more easier.
Better and smoother run of T:ANE is also quite welcoming for building.
Final and most important reason my interest in building is back again are all of screenshots you posted guys. Because you all did a hell of the good job on your projects.

That's all for now. I believe that soon I will start posting some screens of my work again.

Nice to hear from you Matura. Looking forward to the screenshots :)

As you've all know probably by now. Due to an error on the hostthenpost.org website half of the pictures in this thread are gone including a lot of mine. I will repost some pics soon from my own site.

If everyone is able to grab some old or new screenshots from their projects then this thread will be on rail again :).

Back