Japan

JR500 W5 (01-16)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
too be fair I really really think that Hirochi actually had already work on half of the W5 or some what. Cuz you could see the 2 second car and at the second car’s back there is suppose to be having a paragraph but it doesn’t as in the image. I mean just change the 500’s destination sign and it could be nozomi. And on the other hand base on the wiki, the 500 Kodama or V sets are made up of car 1・2・3・4 ・ 10・11・13 ・ 16 and was also arrange in 1・2・3・4・13・10・11・16.
So I little guess is that Hirochi already started on changing things such as the destination signs and seats in car 4 and 5 of the Kodama sets. But for the rest of the car 5,6,7,8,9,12,14 and 15 is unknown to us

Last edited:

Hanwa-Line

I want to put this route on sale..
But i haven't decide how much ($) .

Maybe you guys have some good offers for me to think of :D

dateposted-family

Honestly, the day you release some of your routes, I will be installing back Trainz just to drive Japanese trains. As a 3D creator, and a freeware one too, I know how hard it is to create things for simulators, I honestly don't like charging for my content, what can you earn, 30€ per route? The problem is that these days, the next day after releasing the content, it will probably pop-up in another site so anybody can download it without paying...

If you were a company, then maybe, but if you want to gain money with this, then you'll need to release more content. What can you ask for one route, 30€ which is more or less 5000¥?

Last edited:
Happy 2020 to all :D.

@ johnwilmercastillo06

I didn't know for sure but AlexMaria got the answer. It seems there is even more Japanese stuff than I thought. Will use this knowledge to make some Japanese sleeper trains myself. On that subject it would be fun to have the Sunrise Express in the future as it seems to be quite famous.

I'll be using it for a prototypical Philippine route since we use the donated cars used in Hokuriku for the long distance overnight train (Bicol Express).

Wow that was pretty intenece. Any idea why the train at the bottom left didn't move during that wave of commuter traffic?

It was probably parked on the stabling track north of Akabane station (where the live cam is located), as some Keihin-Tohoku Line trains (the one in the video is an E233-1000 Series) do not continue all the way up to Omiya, but terminate (and reverse) at Akabane.

The stabling track should be this one:
https://earth.google.com/web/@35.78...2.65828261d,35y,172.73957765h,69.42116946t,0r

@ kurotrick : i surely wanna buy your route .. respect for your skills and creations ... in the meantime : the links on your nice site are not working ...
@ pagroove : thankz for your great stuff ...
grtz
daveric

too be fair I really really think that Hirochi actually had already work on half of the W5 or some what. Cuz you could see the 2 second car and at the second car’s back there is suppose to be having a paragraph but it doesn’t as in the image. I mean just change the 500’s destination sign and it could be nozomi. And on the other hand base on the wiki, the 500 Kodama or V sets are made up of car 1・2・3・4 ・ 10・11・13 ・ 16 and was also arrange in 1・2・3・4・13・10・11・16.
So I little guess is that Hirochi already started on changing things such as the destination signs and seats in car 4 and 5 of the Kodama sets. But for the rest of the car 5,6,7,8,9,12,14 and 15 is unknown to us
please do not get mad at me but does anybody notice this?

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. I've been wrapped up with stuff for a while so have been away but now I'm back.

I was looking through my content tonight and noticed some errors with Hirochi's shinkansens. Most of the locomotives are installed as Installed, Payware (Not Active) and I don't know why. Is this done by design or has something messed up somewhere?

I've noticed it on the E4, E5 and N700A series. Most of these locos now have a :1 at the end of the KUID. Sorry if this has been covered but just wondering what's going on?

Ben =)

Hi Ben. Are you referring to TS2019? If you follow the 2019 threads there have been a lot of complaints about that happening to assets coming over to the new version. Also, there seems to be some of that happening if N3V updates the DLS assets for 2019, which may explain the ":1". Some of these updates are making the assets unusable in earlier versions. If this is not about TS2019, or doesn't sound right, please disregard my comment.

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. I've been wrapped up with stuff for a while so have been away but now I'm back.

I was looking through my content tonight and noticed some errors with Hirochi's shinkansens. Most of the locomotives are installed as Installed, Payware (Not Active) and I don't know why. Is this done by design or has something messed up somewhere?

I've noticed it on the E4, E5 and N700A series. Most of these locos now have a :1 at the end of the KUID. Sorry if this has been covered but just wondering what's going on?

Ben =)

I've just opened good old TsMac2 and (a version of Trainz 12) On that version there KUID numbering is normal so I asume this must be only happening in Trainz 19 (which I still don't have due to building my route).

Hiya,

Yeah this is happening to a lot of assets from this forum in TS2019 which is a bit annoying.

Also @AlexMaria I am missing

<kuid:668654:100409>
<kuid:668654:100242>

What are they and could you possibly upload them?

Many thanks

Hiya,

Yeah this is happening to a lot of assets from this forum in TS2019 which is a bit annoying.

Also @AlexMaria I am missing

<kuid:668654:100409>
<kuid:668654:100242>

What are they and could you possibly upload them?

Many thanks

<kuid:668654:100409> is the "JNR/JR EMU Airhorn" Hornsound
<kuid:668654:100242> is the "8 notches enginespec (trailer units) for commuter, subway... trains" enginespec

You can download them here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18qps4X3nY_CDOGxZ5-7daqTKiaUSP3T1

Are you missing them from the TRTA 3000 Series pack?

Hi Alex,

Yeah I think I might have been actually. But TRS19 is doing silly things at the moment so a lot of my Japanese stuff is flagging up as erroneous when it's not. Thanks for uploading these.

Ben =)

Quick play around with a Shikoku DMU by AlexMaria and a quicktour of the latest progress on my route.

Last edited:
Hey great vid, pagroov!! What textures and trees did you use for the hillsides? THey look really good. Pretty bright headligts still in the tunnel.

s9000.png

A little progress on Pagroove's request: the Seibu 9000 Series, for now in the iconic seibu yellow colour; the special KPP pink liviery will come soon.

(edit: don't mind the wheels that do not touch the rails - these are standard gauge tracks)

Back