Japan

A bit off topic, does anyone know where I can get that recolored 113 commuter train for trains 2006 or the skin of it? the recolored version is a blue and cream one.

In the past I have looked after it too. But I could not find it. That's why I did it this skin myself.
It's not anything special. I just change the colors. But back then it was enough.
I have this control unit and rolling stocks. Besides a couple of different cars. Sometimes I throw a sample of those.:)
trainz2014-05-0814-05-12-71_zpsc226d0d9.png

Last edited:
cool!! (They will be for 2006 right?) The reason I asked is because I've recently started working back on my 2006 layout and built a new fictional JR line called the Sanito Line, that runs parallel to the existing East Indavalley line. I'm in need of some new JR commuter trains for the line. I'm using what I've got now to field test the line. Here are a few picks of what I've done
aa0fe1bb783fc09de602d738cc882ac8.png
[/URL][/IMG]

There is link to album on photobucket where I post my attempts.
Please take it with caution.:D All reskins are quite old.
Some of them are not very accurate.

link: http://s609.photobucket.com/user/MiyuGreer/library/TS2009/TS2009 japanese trains?sort=3&page=1

It's strange. I can very easily make reskin for czech train/rolling stock. But I can't build czech maps.
On the other hand. I can build japanese style maps, but can't make good looking repaints of japanese trains.

Last edited:
well it happens sometimes. Those are pretty good reskins. Ah trains 2009 continues to taunt me!! I have only 2006 and 2012. Just how do you reskin or repaint trains anyway in 2006 or 12? I noticed you had the 205 series local commuter trains too. Wonder has anyone made the commuter trains of the Kyushu island or maybe that special Sonic express or Red express train?

Last edited:
well I got around to testing the TGV route that goes around the island. IT was a pretty long trip. But when I entered this long tunnel. the tracks started going under the whole layout!!! I'm still downloading stuff for it but it looks like I'm almost done. Gonna test out one of the routes that parallel the TGV.
7155f9ca9b9df7c037fb7e267c5de44a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

well I got around to testing the TGV route that goes around the island. IT was a pretty long trip. But when I entered this long tunnel. the tracks started going under the whole layout!!! I'm still downloading stuff for it but it looks like I'm almost done. Gonna test out one of the routes that parallel the TGV.

Werd. At both my TS12 layout and TS2009 layout this tunnel is displaying correct on my computer. So I think it has something to do with the thing that you don't have downloaded all the items. Also if this is not the case then try open the layout in Surveyor and try to fix the tunnel so it works for you. I'm planning to do a bug fix release for TS12 soon because I found also a few thins.

Hi there. Here come tokyu 300s together (they are on DLS).
F_tkk300s.jpg

A new train, kiha35/36 (kiha30 series), 'commuter' diesel in Kakogawa line. She looks much like series 103s densha but diesel(DMU). (remodeled from 101/103 densha). kiha30 series is scheduled to retire by the fall(autumn) of this year:'(
F_kiha35kk.jpg
what's the name of the rail ?

I believe it's the narrow gauge rail.

pagroove: I've always have a hell of a time with making tunnels in trains twelve for some reason. It's like the tracks won't go directly through. could be the layers.
I'm still downloading stuff . I'm kinda debating if i should fix it myself or wait till you update it. in the meantime I guess I'll continue to try to get the rest of the stuff.

some new images of the Sanito line I'm making for my mega layout in Trainz 2006. I finally got to use that Saguwa Bridge and put some JR freight engines that I had to work. enjoy!
a299e26b9e5578f8fd37be04380beefc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Are those the Gelgoogs from the original Mobile Suit Gundam? I think it's freaking awesome to see mechs on a Trainz route!

- Please ignore or get rid of this because I made a mistake and I didn't mean to post this.

Last edited:
hey Andi. nice train set you get there. I am wondering about the Cantanary bridges (The wires overhead) you have in your pics. did you make those or are they by someone else and where can I get them?

some new pics of my 2006 Sanito line. The line runs along 10 miles of sandy beach with the Sanito Shinkansen to keep it company. enjoy.
779ad6b8ec733bf9ab169711363c497b.png
[/URL][/IMG]

When I see all those pictures, I have a big desire to build too. But now I have a broken PC.:'( Damn you HP!

Back