Japan

01 Series Ginza line. (Now they're running on Kumamoto railway).

This is Nambu Line. A Japanese railway line which connects Tachikawa Station in Tachikawa, Tokyo and Kawasaki Station in Kawasaki, Kanagawa,
I planned this route to become a payware route for the future.

Wow Pagroov!! Those pics are amazing!! You really outdone yourself this time!! Ah if only it could be connected to the Electro Island route somehow!! Will you give us another video tour of this awesome layout?

Available: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yu-PImqqabsYzD8699s3O4gdbNRKv0uW
soon all of my contents will be uploaded on DLS. :)
2ba534aca84300e2189593315d8593ea.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Pagroov!! Those pics are amazing!! You really outdone yourself this time!! Ah if only it could be connected to the Electro Island route somehow!! Will you give us another video tour of this awesome layout?

It will be merged with Electro Island in the far future. Creating an East Icarus Region supermap.

Few new from me from Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0. WIP version. Full screens are 4k. click on images for full screen.

1: Kitabiko Shinkansen and Mainlinestations with Kitabiko Cruise Terminal and Kitabiko Auran Hotel looking North:

Kitabiko Station With E5 and E201 Universal Studios wrapping and Yamanote E205 by Rizky looking Southwest.

E5 Shinkansens enters Kitabiko/Asadaka section before the Tunnels that lead to the Hitomi plains.

Icarus Main Line station Hitomi Chuo with E5 passing by

picture number2 really similar to Kawasaki Station.

great work that map looks excellent Kurotrick-san very impressive you have included a lot of important and interesting stations and track. Very nice to see good work going on for the marvelous rail system of japan which as since the early 1900s has an amazing rail net and history. I also love the steam era and am working on some rural structures, temples and other buildings for older Japan. Keep up the great work

Chris

great work that map looks excellent Kurotrick-san very impressive you have included a lot of important and interesting stations and track. Very nice to see good work going on for the marvelous rail system of japan which as since the early 1900s has an amazing rail net and history. I also love the steam era and am working on some rural structures, temples and other buildings for older Japan. Keep up the great work

Chris

I agree with you, Chris. Steam was still running in Northern Honshu, Aomori Prefecture, when I was stationed in Misawa in the early 70s. I loved taking short weekend trips to the rural areas. What is missing on the DLS are small, wooden crackerboxes of stations with a short 1 or 2-car platform. When you say 'rural structures' would you be including any of those?

Bill

Yes i plan to focus on rural and traditional structures for the steam era. Many can of course still be used for areas not affected by the bombing in WWII or major earthquakes such as the 1923 Tokyo Prefecture one Just have always loved the wonderful design and quality of the various types of rural houses and traditional Structures from Japan and am making the models for several Japanese Routes in several sim formats and also for MS Flight Sim FSX and Prepar3D for projects by friends of mine.

Chris

Childhood memory. The dream train.

Nice. I regard the 0 model as a timeless classic. Sad that it is not running anymore. Also sad that that they only have stored examples in Museums and not a preserved full set. They could have easily made a nice 'Joyfull' train out of it.

Glad on the other hand that Trainz gives you the chance to ride this beauty. Now on topic. Did you notice some cockpit weirdness in TANE with this train. When switching from the primary to the secondary views with the ] key some part of the cockpit is sticking out.

Also it would be nice if the instrument panel had an animated needle. One can only dream :):sleep:

Indeed. It is one of the most famous trains in the world.
Kurotrick I see you added signals. I'm sure your engineers are VERY grateful that they can go through that junction safely. :)
I've finnished the track work on the Kage line The tunnel that will link it to the rest of the line found on the SIRL main layout. I'm making preparations to merge the two routes as of now.
03004384494b6654ab12d8bac555c386.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Indeed. It is one of the most famous trains in the world.
Kurotrick I see you added signals. I'm sure your engineers are VERY grateful that they can go through that junction safely. :)
I've finnished the track work on the Kage line The tunnel that will link it to the rest of the line found on the SIRL main layout. I'm making preparations to merge the two routes as of now.

Love the combo the old and e233 in the first pic. Also nice details in the town. Can't wait till you merge it and start texturing. You now the fill grid option so you can fill a grid fast? Comes in handy for making quick underlying colors :).

@Pagroove:I haven't clicked cabview for a while, whenever i open my Trainz, it happen only to test the layout lol..
@Railshuttle: Yes definetely... Hmm nice one, i agree with pagroove, can't wait to see that layout textured.

Harajuku station.. This station will be redeveloped for 2020's olympics.
I hope JR won't destroy the original building, because it is considered as one of the oldest wooden stations in Japan:'( ..
d4f617267a8f8f536ca4783d0a86bfad.jpg

Notice the unclosed screendoors? that's a bug, ignore it..:hehe:

What ?! So the screen doors are scripted and open/close synchronized with the train doors ?

Back