Japan

AlexMaria seems like you have deleted your tobu 9000 series? I cannot download it

Ah, i might have moved it to the trash by mistake. I've fixed it, now it should be avabile again.

In other news, after half-a-month spent waiting for the DLS to download all the necessary dependencies, i now have joined the "electro island club"! And boy, the waiting was worth it - it's a superb route!

So, here are some screenshots from me:

First up, i had to honor Electro island's "main" purpose, the Icarus Shinkansen, so here's a screenshot with my JNR 100 Series Shinkansen.
2021-04-28-114811.jpg

And here are the conventional lines, starting with a 183 Series in the "Azusa" livery, part of a reskin pack i'm currently making.
2021-04-28-115737.jpg

As of now i only managed to explore part of the norhtern island, but i already love what i saw. The small branchline to the port is practically the Toyamako Line before the conversion to light rail, so here's a due screenshot with a KiHa 120 in the Toyama Depot livery.
2021-04-28-115331.jpg

This station instead (whose name i can't recall) reminds me of Okayama, so here are some San'yo Line JR West 113 Series trains and a JR Shikoku 2000+N2000 Series express DMU.
2021-04-28-120532.jpg

And finally, one thing that i honestly did not expect, was the presence of so many (functioning) industries, wich are a perfect fit for my "Industrial" DE10s!
2021-04-28-115228.jpg

Ah, i might have moved it to the trash by mistake. I've fixed it, now it should be avabile again.

In other news, after half-a-month spent waiting for the DLS to download all the necessary dependencies, i now have joined the "electro island club"! And boy, the waiting was worth it - it's a superb route!

So, here are some screenshots from me:

First up, i had to honor Electro island's "main" purpose, the Icarus Shinkansen, so here's a screenshot with my JNR 100 Series Shinkansen.

And here are the conventional lines, starting with a 183 Series in the "Azusa" livery, part of a reskin pack i'm currently making.

As of now i only managed to explore part of the norhtern island, but i already love what i saw. The small branchline to the port is practically the Toyamako Line before the conversion to light rail, so here's a due screenshot with a KiHa 120 in the Toyama Depot livery.

This station instead (whose name i can't recall) reminds me of Okayama, so here are some San'yo Line JR West 113 Series trains and a JR Shikoku 2000+N2000 Series express DMU.

And finally, one thing that i honestly did not expect, was the presence of so many (functioning) industries, wich are a perfect fit for my "Industrial" DE10s!

Very nice that you like it :). Don't forget that I shared the WIP in one of the above posts. The WeTransfer Link Stays up 6 days. By the way this is not Electro Island but the Icarus Shinkansen. Electro Island itself is downloadable on the DLS.

<snipped for convenience>
Now giving the fact that we have spring point there, everyone must be aware to not going faster than 25km/h, otherwise the spring point would be damaged. :hehe:

Nice shot!

I'm missing <kuid:668654:100125> can you link the download?

It's the "JRC JR East E231-0 Series - Joban Line (10-car set)" consist, wich should be included in the Joban Line E231-0 Series pack avaible on my website.

Are you missing that from the Tobu 9000 Series?

It's the "JRC JR East E231-0 Series - Joban Line (10-car set)" consist, wich should be included in the Joban Line E231-0 Series pack avaible on my website.

Are you missing that from the Tobu 9000 Series?

Thanks, and yes I am missing it from the Tobu 9000 series.

It's a bit quiet lately in the Japan corner.

As for me still quietly working on the Icarus Shinkansen. Got quite an extension of the IML (Icarus MainLine done) I've reached the point just before Oga and the mainline is now covering about 110 KM. I am working on both ends. In the North in Icaruco building the massive terminal and Yard and now South Oga is the next major station.

But Real Life is throwing some curveballs lately so progress wasn't as smooth as the months before.

How are everyones projects progressing?

I have been busy with IRL (In Real Life) stuff lately, but I will still try to compete the E531 Series engine sound. Along with that, I am also making the engine sounds for the E233 0-2000, 5000-8000 and Sotetsu 11000 Series. And another project is that I am doing announcements on for the Icarus Main line. I will let the announcements in English say the station numbers like they do in Japan. The voices will be Sayaka (a Japanese voice) and Sharon (a English voice). You can hear what they sound like at https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrYNf-FdIL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I have been busy with IRL (In Real Life) stuff lately, but I will still try to compete the E531 Series engine sound. Along with that, I am also making the engine sounds for the E233 0-2000, 5000-8000 and Sotetsu 11000 Series. And another project is that I am doing announcements on for the Icarus Main line. I will let the announcements in English say the station numbers like they do in Japan. The voices will be Sayaka (a Japanese voice) and Sharon (a English voice). You can hear what they sound like at https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrYNf-FdIL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wow ! :)

I simply like those amazing announcements that you made. Are they triggered like in my Electro Island Sakura Session or did you play them on a separate audio track under the movie.
Maybe you can upload the movie to Youtube so that you can paste it here in the forum.

When the route is ready I can publish a whole route table in wikipedia style so that it helps with the announcements.

I play them on a separate track under a movie editor. I remake the movie and post it on YouTube for everyone

Very nice. I used triggers in the sessions to trigger the messages. But sometimes Trainz cut out the audio especially in busy scenes. It is probably better to edit them in for YouTube.

Do you have the newest version of my route or do you use TANE? If so then I can also make the next building snapshot a TANE and a TRS2019 version to support your work.

Back