Japan

@ Rowletmaster.
I did just test the route between Toshin and Hazima and did not find a single crossing that let the train derail. On the contrary the AI was able to ride the whole line by itself. I also installed signals before some crossings. If the crossings are broken those signals should get red.

Pagroove is right.

I am just gonna say that is mostly like all the crossings on the all lines along toshin and hazima so yea good luck with fix them XD

Let me analyze your statement for a second:

I am just gonna say that...

- As you described it, it appears to be an extensive problem.
If it's really so, it requires lenghty, coincise and unambiquitous information.
You can't simply say "i'm just gonna say that..."

As i said earlier, if you have a problem you must be clear about it.

...is mostly like...

- Mostly like what? WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

...all the crossings on the all lines along toshin and hazima...

This is not enough; you did not specify wich lines, in wich section of the line and on wich tracks are located the "broken crossings", let alone specifiyng the type and the number, wich in cases like this, it's the bare minimum that should be done.

My guess is that you did not even check if there were any faulty or missing dependecies, the FIRST thing one should do in such a case.

Hazima and Toshin areas are 2/3 of a 60Km long map. That's TOO VAGUE.

so yea good luck with fix them XD

What we're talking about is an huge route in it's fourth version, wich has needed a sizable amount of time (it was under-construction even before 2012, seven years ago) and effort, as it was made by one person only.

You can't simply say "here, there's probably something wrong abouth here or there, go check it out for yourself".
It's offensive, let alone disrespectful.

If you have a problem you MUST be the first to take action, before requesting the help of others, and if you do so, you must prepare the way ahead for those who will help you by being precise and unambiquitous about when, where and what problem you encountered.

Pagroove is right.

Let me analyze your statement for a second:

- As you described it, it appears to be an extensive problem.
If it's really so, it requires lenghty, coincise and unambiquitous information.
You can't simply say "i'm just gonna say that..."

As i said earlier, if you have a problem you must be clear about it.

- Mostly like what? WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

This is not enough; you did not specify wich lines, in wich section of the line and on wich tracks are located the "broken crossings", let alone specifiyng the type and the number, wich in cases like this, it's the bare minimum that should be done.

My guess is that you did not even check if there were any faulty or missing dependecies, the FIRST thing one should do in such a case.

What we're talking about is an huge route in it's fourth version, wich has needed a sizable amount of time (it was under-construction even before 2012, seven years ago) and effort, as it was made by one person only.

You can't simply say "here, there's probably something wrong abouth here or there, go check it out for yourself".
It's offensive, let alone disrespectful.

If you have a problem you MUST be the first to take action, before requesting the help of others, and if you do so, you must prepare the way ahead for those who will help you by being precise and unambiquitous about when, where and what problem you encountered.

ok let me say to you real quick mate

first, I did check does the map had any
missing dependencies
im gonna need to say no but there is one warning and it saids (skipping precache validation as asset is open for edit)

This is not enough; you did not specify wich lines, in wich section of the line and on wich tracks are located the "broken crossings", let alone specifiyng the type and the number, wich in cases like this, it's the
bare minimum
that should be done.

second, yes indeed I know there is like loads of lines that connects to hazima and toshin and indeed I do have the map of E.I
too bad that there isn't the line's name so I cant say what is that line specifically only colors
and also I don't know do u even have E.I (im gonna say u have)
u should know that all lines that is near hazima and toshin station(shinkansnen station)
are all narrow gauge tracks/JR size track so ONLY means that only jr trains can run on those lines
and if u look at the map, fine I admit that is like wasting people's time to fix them but don't even know where to fix them
but one thing for sure is that first of all NO
missing dependencies meaning no errors but only one warning
I even tried checking some of the standard gauge tracks yes indeed some errors but I don't mind them (and don't even get me started thank u -_-)
I already tried like LOADS of time testing on some of the JR narrow gauge lines and yes there is some errors, but as u said

meaning that I gotta go and check out all of the crossing along the 60KM long map to see are they OK
fine im ok with if I can even get my trains moving to another point of the crossing and heck does the crossing even has names? NO
[SUB][/SUB]
I am not saying myself im lazy and don't want to go out to find whats wrong with the crossing
what I am saying is there is too many crossing I need to check and I cant even do it in one day

oh by the way i know how to take screenshots in trainz a new era but i dont know how to upload them to my flies tho

can some one teach me?

1) take screenshot
2) go fetch the screenshot image in the "User Data" folder.
3) rename the image (optional)
4) upload it to an image hosting website (such as https://it.imgbb.com/ )
5) once it's uploaded, copy and paste the link in the "insert image" function in the "reply" tab.

first, I did check does the map had any missing dependencies
im gonna need to say no but there is one warning and it saids (skipping precache validation as asset is open for edit)

Try using the "commit asset" function of the content manager: right click on the asset and choose the "commit asset" function in the tab or press Ctrl+M on the selected item.

second, yes indeed I know there is like loads of lines that connects to hazima and toshin and indeed I do have the map of E.I
too bad that there isn't the line's name so I cant say what is that line specifically only colors

You can find wich line is wich by using the in-game map (press the "M" key while in "driver" mode) and then confronting it with the line map made by pagroove.

are all narrow gauge tracks/JR size track so ONLY means that only jr trains can run on those uYo

You can actually run any kind of train on any kind of track in trainz simulator, wich means that o you can run standard and even broad gauge stock on narrow gauge lines and vice-versa (altough it wont be realistical, as the wheels will be close to floating).

and if u look at the map, fine I admit that is like wasting people's time to fix them but don't even know where to fix them
but one thing for sure is that first of all NO
missing dependencies meaning no errors but only one warning
I even tried checking some of the standard gauge tracks yes indeed some errors but I don't mind them (and don't even get me started thank u -_-)
I already tried like LOADS of time testing on some of the JR narrow gauge lines and yes there is some errors, but as u said

Wich warning and wich errors?

what I am saying is there is too many crossing I need to check and I cant even do it in one day

Goes without saying, that being the route in question huge, one obiviously needs more than a day or two to fix issues.

Try using the "commit asset" function of the content manager: right click on the asset and choose the "commit asset" function in the tab or press Ctrl+M on the selected item.

You can find wich line is wich by using the in-game map (press the "M" key while in "driver" mode) and then confronting it with the line map made by pagroove.

You can actually run any kind of train on any kind of track in trainz simulator, wich means that o you can run standard and even broad gauge stock on narrow gauge lines and vice-versa (altough it wont be realistical, as the wheels will be close to floating).

Wich warning and wich errors?

Goes without saying, that being the route in question huge, one obiviously needs more than a day or two to fix issues.

@ Rowletmaster

I did re-drive the whole route between Toshin and Hazima and could complete it with the AI auto driving. If there are crossings broken then this should not be possible.

I am not saying the route will be 100% faultles or that I am perfect and I make no errors but I can't simply find the errors you are talking about on the route that you are trying. Sorry. Then in that situation a screenshot will then be still helpful. Google how you take screenshots from games and upload them to a free photo service for example like Flickr.com. I am not saying that I don't believe you but please be a bit more helpful than this.

if I can even get my trains moving to another point of the crossing and heck does the crossing even has names? NO

What do you mean by this?
Can't you move the train over the crossing? Or does the crossing derail your train? You see you are not really clear here.

I would like to say If you find the error. Screenshot it first and then fix it and resave the route under a new name for like example: "Electro Island Rolwettmaster" or . Then on your computer a possible corrupt junction should stay connected in the next sessions. Then work from that version.

The lines are named by there colours so simply Yellow line or Blue line. Can you give at least pointers if it is on the network of the Yellow Line or Blue lines?

@ Alexmaria thank you. I am indeed working for years on the route and always are open to fixes however then I must know what to fix :D.

Last edited:
Ok so let me rephrase what we know now about the problem:

- You have version 4. of Electro Island (I believe you wrote that in an earlier post)
- No missing dependencies and only a precache warning (you can ignore those)
- Route is open for editing (which is OK)

What I then next want to know:

1. Is it Electro Island v4 for SP2 <KUID:338927:100228> OR Electro Island v4 for SP3 <KUID:338927:100005> Give us the Kuid number.

2. Which train are you running does it happen with any train or are you having the problem with a certain train also are there errors on that train? IF any train then move on>> IF a certain train then also the Kuid number would help a lot

3A On which line do you encounter the error?

- As I get from you the error is on one of the lines of the NG network> so Yellow or Blue lines?

Now look on the map. Closest which city is the crossing you mention? (use maps to describe the locations but...................>>>>>I keep repeating a screenshot should clear things up. One up close and one zoomed out to the map so I can see where you are.

3B if it is really as bad as you make it out to be and all junctions are broken would could you please do the following?

1 go to surveyor by editing the route
2 go to track mode then the track object tab
3 search for the get object tool
4 go over the offending crossing
5 do get object> Now report back to us which object it is that gives you errors? (probably one of the JPN crossings)

Now to a little experiment:

1. Make a new route:
2. Lay a single line and put in the offending crossing and save your test route. Now drive the route and see if the crossing also gives you problems in your test route.

Possible steps to make it work on your computer:

1. Clone the route and reserve under a unique user name like "Electro Island Rowletmaster fixed" for example. Work from that version. Don't delete the original as it is needed for the dependencies.
2. Take one line see if you can complete it.
3. If not go into surveyor fix the junction (screenshot or document it for feedback)
4 Re-drive the line. If it is the annoying corrupt junction problem it should stay connected if you reattach the junction and save route (work from your version in that case or the fixing is pointless)

Yes this is tedious but then you at least tried fixing it.

You must know that I did this exact process with all lines while designing the route and then still some errors can slip through
Step 5. (important for me and future users)
Let us know if you could solve it. Feedback is needed if you could solve it and I can bring fixes to a next version.

I'm gonna let it rest for now but I am always here if you need the support.
Don't be afraid to ask but as AlexMaria pointed out be precise in describing the problem.

Last edited:
@alexmaria and @pagroove as well
thanks for your help and now the E.I map is working perfectly well
even tho it didnt have commit assest button to click i just simply clicked submit edits and some how everything is fixed
still i cant thanks you enough for helpng me

now the proplem i gotta deal with is with the jr500 and n700-8000's car 2-7's proplem of cant editing them and the swaying

by the way @pagroove
i have some idea u might like to take with u in your future maps
i suggest adding trackmarkers so that some people can chose to drive to the station or use commands to drive the train to the station itself

hope this will be useful

p.s since i did add some trackmarkers in E.I V4 it worked really well :)

Glad to hear. So you did submit edits and then it solved automatically? Still I like to now if you are using the SP2 or SP3 version.
But glad to hear and glad that you persisted in trying to fix.

Last edited:
by the way @pagroove
i have some idea u might like to take with u in your future maps
i suggest adding trackmarkers so that some people can chose to drive to the station or use commands to drive the train to the station itself

hope this will be useful

p.s since i did add some trackmarkers in E.I V4 it worked really well :)

I did add track markers. The ai can drive most routes by itself on the map. See under the drive to command and then a large list should appear. The track markers are sorted by line.

@AlexMaria - I saw ages ago you reskinned a '0' series shinkansen into green. Is there any chance you could reupload the link, as the old mediafire link isn't working anymore?

BTW do you have a website with all your stuff on it? Would be handy just to browse through in case anything is missing as I often download the stuff you post.

@Matura - I saw you uploaded most of your buildings to your mega.nz but only got as far as Pack N - did you ever get around to doing Packs O-Z?

When the eurobeat kicks in while playing trainz...
slenderman8888-20190719-0000.jpg

Back