Japan

Hello everyone.

2 weeks from now I have holiday from work. YAY ! :D. In my vacation I will try to release the following two things:

1. Koki pack (trains by Kurotrick with permission). Maybe I make some consists too. (with the newest content also) and then host those packages somewhere online. The ones who messaged me privately get a message when that train is online.

2. Electro Island 5

I feel it is possible to release the first version of Electro Island for Trainz 2019. It is now running smoothly and I ironed out some more bugs (I do not guarantee that Electro Island is bug free but as always I let the scenery layer open for edit. And with the driver/surveyor switching it is easy to correct a bug if you see something not right).

I really feel Trainz 2019 is THE platform now. Although I continue building the Icarus Shinkansen in TRS 12 for maximum compatibility and then putting it through TANE SP3 and TRS2019.

In Electro Island you have a large Japanese network along with a large European combo (also TGV line). But you probably know that from older releases.

After the above releases are done I continue to work on the Icarus Shinkansen.
I also have Railshuttle's SIRL which is to be connected with all of the above routes in a far future. But more on that in the future.

Stay safe and healthy all :).

shinkansen freight

freight.jpg

freight.jpg

freight.jpg

That is just plain awesome Hirochi! I’d never thought you would make a powercar based freighter Shinkansen and I do love the UPS and FedEx ones a lot!

P.S. I’m currently unable to download any of these because my computer’s having problems since I upgraded it to Windows 10, but I will enjoy these once after it gets repaired by someone.

Ok hmm no offence but it’s quite funny seeing freight carrier? On shinkansens. Quite funny and creative hirochi

XD

P.S 500シリーズのぞみ、ありがとうございます

available DSL
JRH JR500 FREIGHT FEDEX <KUID:461543:100637>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT FEDEXC <KUID:461543:100639>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT TB2 <KUID:461543:100633>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT TB2C <KUID:461543:100634>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT TB3 <KUID:461543:100548>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT TB3C <KUID:461543:100641>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT UPS <KUID:461543:100638>
JRH JR500 FREIGHT UPSC <KUID:461543:100640>

jr500.jpg

So I know I already bring this up again. But since hirochi made new shinkansen’s and you guys might not have a good route to run on. And lucky that I had one. If you guys want me to upload the test track say it now and i will do it.

Hello from France,

What an excellent idea these freight high speed trains, even fictiv, they look incredibly possible !!!

Congrats, friendly, Marc

Oh and yea hirochi I have something to tell you about the shinkansen horns you use on your trains.

those horn are not good. Because the horn sound it WAY too loud. Any chance you would make a new Shinkansen horn for us?

@Rowletmaster: You can tone down the horn sound yourself easily using any application designed for audio, like Audacity (free). You open the engine in question in Explorer, load the sound WMV into Audacity, reduce the volume, and save it back. Presto - done once you submit the edit back into CM.

Bill

I'm having trouble with the Seibu 9000 trains. I try to run them and they go no faster than 2 mph!! Even at full throttle. All my other JP trains run fine but not these. Can you help fix the problem? I had to get some freight moters to tow the train to the nearest station. Passengers tranfered over to the Super View Ordoriko to get to the big city.
KPP-train-trouble.jpg
Super-View-Express.jpg

@Railshuttle

That problem will be caused by an issue with the train's enginespec. Open the config file and check the max-accel, mac-decel and maxspeed numbers. Usually a number around 10,000 for the acceleration and deceleration works well I find, but it might be different depending on what Trainz version you have. Play around with it a little. The maxspeed is measured in m/s, so just pull up a conversion tool on Google to see what the speed should be in m/s.
The other thing that may be causing the issue is the mass of the train itself, which you can change in the config file for the locomotive itself.

Hope that helps. :)

I'm having trouble with the Seibu 9000 trains. I try to run them and they go no faster than 2 mph!! Even at full throttle. All my other JP trains run fine but not these. Can you help fix the problem? I had to get some freight moters to tow the train to the nearest station. Passengers tranfered over to the Super View Ordoriko to get to the big city

That is because the engine spec is only meant for realistic cab operation. Not DCC driving. To get them moving you have to either edit the engine spec or install another engine spec in the train.

I'm having trouble with the Seibu 9000 trains. I try to run them and they go no faster than 2 mph!! Even at full throttle. All my other JP trains run fine but not these. Can you help fix the problem

Ah, sorry. My apologies.

You see, i tailored the enginespec to make it work as best as possible while using the cab, and by doing this i completely disregarded DCC mode.

As pagroove said, my trains are more oriented towards a realistic driving experience rather than the simplified DCC (in fact, i actually use cab mode 99.9% of the time).

To make them work in DCC (again, as pagroove said) you'll have to change the enginespec (via the CCP or the config file) to one of the default ones (such as "electric" or "TGV").

So hmmm this has been a little issue.

So I was having a bunch of trains and running on my high speed test track. And for some reason... when a train goes almost a loop. normally it wont happen but for some reason. the train's head and a few cars is gone. I have halted all trains and have another test out the whole route. nothing has happen so I restart the trains on the line. and then after that. there is a train that has their head aka the 1st car and 2nd car is gone and with a few consist went completely gone for no reason. I have driven the whole route for a long time now and there shouldn't be any fault. I just don't know whats wrong could you guys tell?

And most of the trains I drive are shinkansens

So hmmm this has been a little issue.

So I was having a bunch of trains and running on my high speed test track. And for some reason... when a train goes almost a loop. normally it wont happen but for some reason. the train's head and a few cars is gone. I have halted all trains and have another test out the whole route. nothing has happen so I restart the trains on the line. and then after that. there is a train that has their head aka the 1st car and 2nd car is gone and with a few consist went completely gone for no reason. I have driven the whole route for a long time now and there shouldn't be any fault. I just don't know whats wrong could you guys tell?

And most of the trains I drive are shinkansens

Sounds like a derailment somewhere. Try checking if all tracks are jointed right, if there are any misaligned junctions or if curves are too tight.

Thanks for the help guys!! At first I thought it was the train but it's the drive mode. I run all my trains in simple DCC mode. So your trains use the Realistic cab control. I'll give it a shot. I've never used the realistic mode before.

Back