Japan

Where do i find hirochi's horn?
Is it Janathan's (Trainfan1055's) horn you were talking about? (sorry for my english)

I don't know the Kuid now and I don't have time to search due to other work. But if you download the N700 Sakura then the horn that I mean is included as a dependency of that train. In my opinion that horn sounds realistic.

Rizky Adiputra, these are some great models you have made. Thank you for making and sharing them with us. :)

I tried downloading all the models you uploaded on Google drive. I used the password you shared but I am having a problem with 3 of them, the ATC _Seibu6000.cdp., the ATC_Seibu 20000.cdp, and the ATC- TM 05\05_Tozai.cdp. Even though I put in the password, it says it is a corrupt file or wrong password. The password worked for the other files and I tried redownloading the files again, but got the same problem. ?
Can anyone else confirm if there is an issue with these three sets?

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^
I apologize if I like to forget to write a password on my own content be a password for seibu 2000 & 6000: SKIP and 05 series: TOZAI

Rizky Adiputra, these are some great models you have made. Thank you for making and sharing them with us. :)

I tried downloading all the models you uploaded on Google drive. I used the password you shared but I am having a problem with 3 of them, the ATC _Seibu6000.cdp., the ATC_Seibu 20000.cdp, and the ATC- TM 05\05_Tozai.cdp. Even though I put in the password, it says it is a corrupt file or wrong password. The password worked for the other files and I tried redownloading the files again, but got the same problem. ?
Can anyone else confirm if there is an issue with these three sets?

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^
I apologize if I like to forget to write a password on my own content be a password for seibu 2000 & 6000: SKIP and 05 series: TOZAI

Yesterday, JR East announced with an official press-relase, that the E235 series will also be introduced on the Yokosuka and Sobu lines, replacing the E217 series introduced in 1994. It will fetaure double-deck green cars, free wi-fi and a lot of other fancy additions. 51 11-car sets and 46 4-car sets will be built.
The E217 series would probably be transferred to the Utsunomiya and Takasaki Lines, replacing the 211 series in use there.

http://www.jreast.co.jp/press/2018/20180902.pdf

large-5b8e12a99319a.jpg

Today, i did the trainz reskin, using Hirochi's Yamanote Line E235 series as base.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fwGchSY9WjV2yRGx3gmhdrDnBQjrzO9s

Side note 1:
Unlike the real thing, this reskin has blue doors, this is because the front mask (the one painted blue in the picture above) and the doors share the same texture file.

Side note 2:
In the past two weeks i had a few problems with my internet provider, now it seems it's back to normal.
I will continue posting the descrptions for the trains of my reskin-mega-pack, altough in a linked form, rather than directly, to avoid "inflating" this thread.

@ Alexmaria:

Very good news. I like the 'toaster' E235 :). Nice to see it in a new colour Scheme.

At the moment it seems about the only 'positive' news from Japan as the country is coping with one natural disaster after another. First the Typhoon in Shikoku/Osaka/Kyoto and now the earthquake in Hokkaido. Hope everyone stays safe despite the happenings.

Hey people so i was managed to fix the SHINKANSEN Series700 NOZOMI <1>
there are no errors whatsover when i checked on CCP. I went to test the train
at my Shinkansen test route i made. But the locomotive does not appear
and its not because of missing dependencies or errors.

Last edited:
@ Alexmaria, Pagroove & Railshuttle

a bit of OOT, at first i thought E217 is still used and only used on Yokosuka-Sobu line because they had an underground section around Tokyo station, and so they have Gangwayed Cabfront to comply with underground-running regulations, so the news made me wondering if the "Toaster" E235 that will be replacing the E217 was the same E235-0 model with no gangway-cab or a new subseries with gangwayed cab as they do with the E233-2000, 103 (301) or 203 series of the Joban-Chiyoda-Odakyu Odawara services.

Still, rather interesting progress on the E235. and the Orange-Green E217 was resurrected? or it still exists?. And im anticipating the SaRo E235 cars, curious if it was a modified or based on SaRo E231/E233 or a newly designed SaRo E235. (They did modify some SaHa E231 cars for the first sets of E235 tho, very noticeable SaHa E231 cars).

Last edited:
@ Alexmaria, Pagroove & Railshuttle

a bit of OOT, at first i thought E217 is still used and only used on Yokosuka-Sobu line because they had an underground section around Tokyo station, and so they have Gangwayed Cabfront to comply with underground-running regulations, so the news made me wondering if the "Toaster" E235 that will be replacing the E217 was the same E235-0 model with no gangway-cab or a new subseries with gangwayed cab as they do with the E233-2000, 103 (301) or 203 series of the Joban-Chiyoda-Odakyu Odawara services.

As far as i know, the front emergency door is required by law only on subway trains and those who run in single-track tunnels 10km or more long (often both requirements coincide, such in the case of subway lines built after 1970 like the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Yurakucho Lines).
Underground non-subway lines where JR East trains run do not require a front door as they usually are either shorter than 10km or run in two or more track tunnels (such as in the case of the Yokosuka line, Keiyo Line and Musashino Line Tokyo station platforms or the Seikan and Kanmon underseas tunnels as well).

Still, rather interesting progress on the E235. and the Orange-Green E217 was resurrected? or it still exists?. And im anticipating the SaRo E235 cars, curious if it was a modified or based on SaRo E231/E233 or a newly designed SaRo E235. (They did modify some SaHa E231 cars for the first sets of E235 tho, very noticeable SaHa E231 cars).

The orange-green E217 series were three 10+5 car sets transferred from the Yokosuka Line to the Tokaido Line in 2006 to "fill in" the gap left by the retirement of the 113 series (also in 2006).
They were returned back to their original line following the introduction of the E233-3000 series in 2015.

It's possible that actually, the original SaRo 217 green cars might be used instead, as the E217 is probably going to be transferred to other lines, such as the Boso area local lines (replacing the 211 series) wich are services that do not need a green car, thus there would be surplus of them.

Another possibility is that they could transferred to Chuo Line duties (JR East recently announced plans to introduce 12-car E233-0 trains with bilevel green cars on that line), as the green cars of the E217 series are identical to those in use on the E231-1000, E233-3000 and E531 series trains.

Hi people!! I've been starting Trainz again after a long while after my Jpan trip which was why my train interest came back since it's a real train paradise!!

Are there any interior textures for the E7 Kagayaki Shinkansen and are there any plans to make the Shinkansen 800 tsubame?

Back