Japan

Currently working on my new JRF EF210 locomotive

[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Superb work.

[QUOTE="Railshuttle, post: 1775046, member: 476945"]Cool!! What line is the prototype currently running on? I'm guessing the Tokaido line?[/QUOTE]

EF210s were in fact developed in 1996 to replace EF66s on rapid freight workings south of Tokyo, on the Tokaido and San'Yo Main Lines.

[QUOTE="rowletmaster, post: 1775106, member: 996207"]So...is it available for trainz 2012 and even more further or is it only for trainz 2019?[/QUOTE]

It works fine in trainz 2012.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing @kurotrick.
keep making more great contents!
Here some shots from me. EF210 hauling freight train at Musashino line.

75473990_2528137273941746_2745384065296236544_o.jpg

73333344_2528148440607296_1501172983568269312_o.jpg

EF66 is made by Kenichiro-san. You can find the blue trains on DLS.

i just trying to find that...and for some reason...i cant find it at all...
also i tried to download the EF210. but it just kept turning into a RAR file... how do I change it into zip or a trainz file?

Last edited:
i just trying to find that...and for some reason...i cant find it at all...

I'm searching too for EF66 15, but as far as i know the only place where you could download it was the now-closed trainz.luvr.net

EDIT: the site is back online again.

http://trainz.luvr.net/

Go in Downloads -> Content Produced by Outside Parites -> Select "Rolling Stock" -> Page 2 -> the 12th entry is EF66 15.

also i tried to download the EF210. but it just kept turning into a RAR file... how do I change it into zip or a trainz file?

https://www.winrar.it/

Most of the content made for trainz is packed in .rar compressed files. To extract the .CDPs you need the program above.

Last edited:
I'm searching too for EF66 15, but as far as i know the only place where you could download it was the now-closed trainz.luvr.net

EDIT: the site is back online again.

http://trainz.luvr.net/

Go in Downloads -> Content Produced by Outside Parites -> Select "Rolling Stock" -> Page 2 -> the 12th entry is EF66 15.

There is a bit of a problem concerning the site...
All of the links in the 'content produced by outside parties' seem to be broken, however, you could use the wayback machine as it could just be old java scripts broken by updates to google code over the passing years.
Hope that helps

Cheers,
pasha2

There is a bit of a problem concerning the site...
All of the links in the 'content produced by outside parties' seem to be broken, however, you could use the wayback machine as it could just be old java scripts broken by updates to google code over the passing years.
Hope that helps
Cheers,
pasha2

Strange...
on my end they work fine.

Strange...
on my end they work fine.

Are you using a different browser?
I have a feeling that it could be the case where the site no longer works with google, but works with different browsers (Microsoft edge, Firefox, etc.)
That could be the case with java scripts.

Back