Japan

Hello, im new here ^^
Firstly, before i start posting please pardon my bad English:'( .
So, i've seen people with great shots, so iam going to post some of my shots :)
These are from my Tokyo-Atami route. I am still working on it, soon it will be uploaded on www.kurohauptbahnhof.weebly.com

You can see my galleries here: http://kurohauptbahnhof.weebly.com/galery.html
or my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvxncYtKNHiOAzY1NrensoQ

Cheers,:):wave:

Kuro

Welcome Kurotrik. Thats a beautiful route you are making. Tokyo-Atari is a seriously long route. Look forward to drive it soon. :). :)

SEIBU 40000

SEIBU40000.jpg

SEIBU40000.jpg

Welcome Kurotrik. Thats a beautiful route you are making. Tokyo-Atari is a seriously long route. Look forward to drive it soon. :). :)

Hello pagroove, yes indeed it is. I am going to post my BETA version of this route which includes only Tokyo-Yokohama. Anyway i also do some retouchings for Tokyo and Kawasaki station. It is difficult since i don't have sufficient Japanese objects to fill in the blanks.
Anyway here's my recent progress(I only mention major parts):
Tokyo Station and Yurakucho Station (This area is retouched, I removed all platform roofs and changed the environment)

50b0a342ff20bc0c911b09fb7b4eef85.png

709a96ef31e48def0d538243a5e8c5c7.png

Shimbmashi
65996dd488151c58d2b4a72aafac18a2.png

Shinagawa
e97f7513d18b626104b2ebd88c3d381c.png

Kawasaki
67e6b7465a73571d0f9b7d21620aa839.png

I really hope that i could reach Yokohama sooner:'(

@ Kurotrik. I can see that you are doing a massive project due to the enormous amount of objects needed. That's why I did choose to build A fantasy Japanese region with Electro Island and Icarus Shinkansen. But I applaud you for trying because if you pull this of it will be a very nice route to have.

@ Hirochi.

Very nice :D.

@Reborn:

Nice screenshots :).

@ Kurotrik. I can see that you are doing a massive project due to the enormous amount of objects needed. That's why I did choose to build A fantasy Japanese region with Electro Island and Icarus Shinkansen. But I applaud you for trying because if you pull this of it will be a very nice route to have.

@ Hirochi.

Very nice :D.

@Reborn:

Nice screenshots :).

I also started by creating a fantasy route(the one that @reborn just posted) but since
There are no real scale Japanese routes so i decided to make one.
My friend @rizky also been working on his yamanote line. It is also a long line tho'.
He is an awesome object creator so i depend on
him a lot lol. He's now working on objects such as:Stations, roofs, tracks etc. So i guess the minimum object problem will be solved soon
. Anyway thanks! I will also finish the project soon!;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum kurotrick.

You already are making some nice progress with your large project.

I also have an few projects in the works from small to large but these will take quite an while before they are finished since I intend to make them even better detailed then my Japan - Model Trainz route.

One of the projects which I already announced earlier is Keikyu which I will add some detail to today.
Details of Keikyu project:
- It will be all lines of Keikyu which in total is 87km.
- It will have it's own high detailed trains, one of them will be the N1000 series.
- It will be in payware but I intend to release the Keikyu Zushi Line as freeware with an freeware version of the N1000.

As for my other projects I will reveal 2 more today which will be the Ito and Izu Kyuko Line, one of the trains which I will be making for it will be the 251 series.
As for the second which will probably take the longest to finish is none other then the Kyoto and Kobe Line from Kyoto to Kobe station, it will also be together with Hankyu and Shinkansen lines from the same locations and one of the trains that I will be making for it will be the 223 series.

Last edited:
Nice new train you're working on Hirochi!! Really like the details on the door!! Been meaning to ask you will you make any elevated stations for the Tokyo Metro series or is the whole thing just underground subway?
Kurotrick: Nice pics of your project. It's gonna be a massive one and what you'll DEFINITLY want to do is save often!! IF it wasn't for the fact I had backed up my route before my pc died, I would've had to start all over again. Good luck to you on your project!! I'm a big fan of the NEX and I'm hoping someday, someone makes the original trainset. Laters!!

Welcome to the forum kurotrick.

You already are making some nice progress with your large project.

I also have an few projects in the works from small to large but these will take quite an while before they are finished since I intend to make them even better detailed then my Japan - Model Trainz route.

One of the projects which I already announced earlier is Keikyu which I will add some detail to today.
Details of Keikyu project:
- It will be all lines of Keikyu which in total is 87km.
- It will have it's own high detailed trains, one of them will be the N1000 series.
- It will be in payware but I intend to release the Keikyu Zushi Line as freeware with an freeware version of the N1000.

As for my other projects I will reveal 2 more today which will be the Ito and Izu Kyuko Line, one of the trains which I will be making for it will be the 251 series.
As for the second which will probably take the longest to finish is none other then the Kyoto and Kobe Line from Kyoto to Kobe station, it will also be together with Hankyu and Shinkansen lines from the same locations and one of the trains that I will be making for it will be the 223 series.
hello i enjoy driving on your route so much! I had no regrets of buying your route. Its just fantastic and extraordinary
anyway its fun seeing more and more people come up with ideas for Japan Trainz Content.
Respect :)

Railshuttle: hello, i hope that i could finish this project sooner lol.. Yes i do save often and also do weekly backups of the route. i dont want to miss anything . :0

Last edited:
Playing around my old Yamanote Line Route:wave:
This route is no longer continued since i've been building Tokaido Line:hehe:
19bc49fcaec72288a4a31bbaeda7ada9.jpg

Back