.
Page 396 of 408 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6113

Thread: Japan

  1. #5926
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,390
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdriver View Post
    Really nice there AlexMaria, Going to give it a try soon

    Anyways



    So I changed up the Enviroment Lighting to see how good my shots turn out
    Really nice shots. Within 2 weeks you can try out a new section of Shinkansen. Shin Hanyo to Oga. (Southward extension) when I share my Monthly building snapshot nr 1.

  2. #5927
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,390
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SS80152 View Post
    Hi everyone , I'm a trainfan form Beijing, China.
    I can't speak English well and I'm sorry for my poor English.
    Who can make a Keio 7000/8000/9000 for me? I really like them and one of them is OK!
    Thanks!

    Hello and welcome. Your English is good . Someone will come along to help you. I don't build trains but there are some people who do.

  3. #5928
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy, Lombardia, Lodi
    Posts
    413
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SS80152 View Post
    Hi everyone , I'm a trainfan form Beijing, China.
    I can't speak English well and I'm sorry for my poor English.
    Who can make a Keio 7000/8000/9000 for me? I really like them and one of them is OK!
    Thanks!
    Hi, welcome!

    Keio Railway is actually my favourite Japanese private railway company, so i'll certainly make something in the near future.

    I was actually considering to make the 5000 Series (the 1963 ones, not the Keio Liner) and the 6000 Series, but the 7000 and 9000 Serieses are fine as well, altough i fear i might not be able to make the 8000 Series with my current 3D modelling skills as it has a quite complex front. That's quite unfortunate as it's actually my favourite Keio train and one of my favourite Japanese trains as well.

    So, we'll see in the following months. stay tuned.
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

  4. #5929
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    111
     

    Default

    Shin Hanyo to Oga, I am look forward to that

  5. #5930
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy, Lombardia, Lodi
    Posts
    413
     

    Default

    As promised, here's the "H-formations" 200 Series for Tohoku Shinkansen services.



    It's already avaible for download at my website [Here].

    These were six 16-car sets (classified as "H-Formations" H1 to H6) ordered in 1990 by the then newly-formed JR East to replace the "E-Formations" wich dated back to the Tohoku Shinkansen opening in 1982, but had suffered from serious metal fatigue and precocious wear and tear (a common problem also with most of the "early" 0 Series formation for Tokaido Shinkansen services, on wich the 200 Series was based), and to "speed up" services on the same line with the introduction of "Super Yamabiko" services between Tokyo and Morioka, running at a maximium speed of 240 Km/h.

    Early plans called for trains almost identical to the lastest batch of 200 Series trains then in service (the G-Formations of 1987), but to reduce costs, and to improve the image of the Tohoku Shinkansen, JR East ultimately opted for trains very similar to the already in-production 100 Series for Tokaido Shinkansen services, whose project was to be modified and adapted for the harsher northern japan climate.

    Among those modifications, the most notable ones are the small-type passenger windows and the fitting of a skirt to protect the undercarriage electric equipment and the fitting of air deflectors to protet the rooftop electrical connections between carriages.
    However, for the sake of maintainance simplicity, the electrical and other tecnical equipment was almost identical to the one used on older 200 Series trains.

    Finally, the H-formations kept the same livery design as the 100 Series, obviously with the Tohoku Shinkansen's green in place of the Tokaido Shinkansen's blue.

    Built by Tokyu Car Co., the first of the H-formations entered service on the 23rd of June 1990, with the deliveries of the other five sets being completed in late July of the same year. By early August 1990, all six H-formations were in service.

    Unfortunately, by the early 2000s, the H-formations began to show the same signs of precocious metal fatigue and wear of their predecessors, and therefore, a replacement was inevitable.

    With the entry in regular service of the E2-1000 Series in November 2001, the fleet of the 200 Series H-formations started to become thinner by the year, with regular services of the latter being curtailed on the 13th of March 2004, but due to a temporary shortage of rolling stock, two of the sets "in the best shape" (H4 and H5) were re-introduced on the Tohoku Shinkansen shortly after, and were definitely retired in mid-2005.
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

  6. #5931
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia, Queensland, CLINTON (QLD)
    Posts
    824
     

    Default

    Hi AlexMaria,

    Thanks for the 200 Shinkansen
    I downloaded the 200 Series for Tohoku Shinkansen files - question?
    Is there only the 'green set' as the downloaded file also had a rar file attached but it was the same 'green' set?
    Also not sure of consist setup.
    butler57

  7. #5932
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy, Lombardia, Lodi
    Posts
    413
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butler57 View Post
    Hi AlexMaria,

    Thanks for the 200 Shinkansen
    I downloaded the 200 Series for Tohoku Shinkansen files - question?
    Is there only the 'green set' as the downloaded file also had a rar file attached but it was the same 'green' set?
    Also not sure of consist setup.
    I'm not sure what you mean by that, but i've checked and there is no other .rar file included in the 200 Series H-formations package.

    Also, indeed there's only one consist included, wich i have made according to the "formation scheme" of the Tomix N-gauge model of it.

    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

  8. #5933
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia, Queensland, CLINTON (QLD)
    Posts
    824
     

    Default

    Hi AlexMaria,

    I found the problem with the install of the Shinkansen 200, the following kuids had the same kuids as a prevoius install of yours

    103 Joban Line had the same kuids as below:

    <kuid:668654:100583> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - 16-car set
    <kuid:668654:100574> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - [K]
    <kuid:668654:100573> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - [M]
    <kuid:668654:100580> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - [T-DD2]
    butler57

  9. #5934
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy, Lombardia, Lodi
    Posts
    413
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butler57 View Post
    Hi AlexMaria,

    I found the problem with the install of the Shinkansen 200, the following kuids had the same kuids as a prevoius install of yours

    103 Joban Line had the same kuids as below:

    <kuid:668654:100583> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - 16-car set
    <kuid:668654:100574> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - [K]
    <kuid:668654:100573> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - [M]
    <kuid:668654:100580> JR East Shinkansen 200 Series (H-formations) - [T-DD2]
    Yep.

    Yet another case of Kuid duplication with old content. As said earlier, i'd suggest deleting the Joban Line 103 Series altogheter, and then install newer content.
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

  10. #5935
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,390
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaria View Post
    As promised, here's the "H-formations" 200 Series for Tohoku Shinkansen services.



    It's already avaible for download at my website [Here].

    These were six 16-car sets (classified as "H-Formations" H1 to H6) ordered in 1990 by the then newly-formed JR East to replace the "E-Formations" wich dated back to the Tohoku Shinkansen opening in 1982, but had suffered from serious metal fatigue and precocious wear and tear (a common problem also with most of the "early" 0 Series formation for Tokaido Shinkansen services, on wich the 200 Series was based), and to "speed up" services on the same line with the introduction of "Super Yamabiko" services between Tokyo and Morioka, running at a maximium speed of 240 Km/h.

    Early plans called for trains almost identical to the lastest batch of 200 Series trains then in service (the G-Formations of 1987), but to reduce costs, and to improve the image of the Tohoku Shinkansen, JR East ultimately opted for trains very similar to the already in-production 100 Series for Tokaido Shinkansen services, whose project was to be modified and adapted for the harsher northern japan climate.

    Among those modifications, the most notable ones are the small-type passenger windows and the fitting of a skirt to protect the undercarriage electric equipment and the fitting of air deflectors to protet the rooftop electrical connections between carriages.
    However, for the sake of maintainance simplicity, the electrical and other tecnical equipment was almost identical to the one used on older 200 Series trains.

    Finally, the H-formations kept the same livery design as the 100 Series, obviously with the Tohoku Shinkansen's green in place of the Tokaido Shinkansen's blue.

    Built by Tokyu Car Co., the first of the H-formations entered service on the 23rd of June 1990, with the deliveries of the other five sets being completed in late July of the same year. By early August 1990, all six H-formations were in service.

    Unfortunately, by the early 2000s, the H-formations began to show the same signs of precocious metal fatigue and wear of their predecessors, and therefore, a replacement was inevitable.

    With the entry in regular service of the E2-1000 Series in November 2001, the fleet of the 200 Series H-formations started to become thinner by the year, with regular services of the latter being curtailed on the 13th of March 2004, but due to a temporary shortage of rolling stock, two of the sets "in the best shape" (H4 and H5) were re-introduced on the Tohoku Shinkansen shortly after, and were definitely retired in mid-2005.

    Thank you AlexMaria for making these . For a month with RL-interferences you are rather productive . But great work !. Are these already Keimei cab versions?

  11. #5936
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy, Lombardia, Lodi
    Posts
    413
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    But great work !. Are these already Keimei cab versions?
    No, these still use Hirochi's cab. I'll make the Keimei cab version at a later date.

    Quote Originally Posted by pagroove View Post
    Thank you AlexMaria for making these . For a month with RL-interferences you are rather productive .
    Thank you. As they say, being under pressure makes you work better
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

  12. #5937
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    111
     

    Default

    Old

    Vs New

    This is really well done and very realistic. So Good Job Alex Maria! I might use them for a Youtube video

  13. #5938
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy, Lombardia, Lodi
    Posts
    413
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdriver View Post
    his is really well done and very realistic. So Good Job Alex Maria! I might use them for a Youtube video
    Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I look forward to see the youtube video!
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

  14. #5939
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States of America, Washington, Deer Park
    Posts
    131
     

    Default

    What is the consist layout of the limited express Sakura? Also, planning on some reskins of the steamers by Keimei-san?

  15. #5940

    Default

    WHAT PASSWORD BECAUSE THE GAJETOT PASSWORD IS NOT CORRECT

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •