Japan

@pagroove, how many SP# is your TS2009? I will keep using TS09SP4(v3.3) to make assets. (and debug them to work at TS12.)
About kiha40s, I made them two year ago as v2.9. As they have no interior, I gonna rework them at this time.

hI Some pictures here....
Many thanks Keimei for the great buildings you make...
arraial
f6bed5cb9ac56193969bf0b520fb63f3.jpg

1222c69fde31af3b2a48b53ff3876615.jpg

463aa5f68ba9b194f895dea73e151f60.jpg

61edee2b1ddda5c71a40d5c0f7729bbf.jpg

97b45e63a2b9eba061cac1674c007e7f.jpg

05354ccafa7f8385dab496b6c84b1451.jpg

84531442bd0c3c4cea2c7bb824ced5c5.jpg

25370b44952e931218745b95f533fb10.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics Arraial, I also like the streetlights.

Here are some pics from Sagoda South East and one night pic from Sagoda East.

sagodasoutheast1.jpg

Here you see Sagoda South East (station before Sagoda South).
sagodasoutheast2.jpg

Here you see an little park in the city and the mountain next to it.
sagodasoutheast3.jpg

The station I have shown earlier.
sagodaeastnight.jpg

And an night pic of Sagoda East.

Last edited:
Nice pics everyone. Arraial nice night scenes and Acelaamtrack. Seems like your layout is updated even more. looks great!

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I don't know if any of you remember the picture I posted of the town of 'Mizuyama'. Well back then it was only about 1km of track and 1 station, now it has at least 12km of track and 5 stations. Now though I have some new ones of an area about 3 or 4km away from Mizuyama.
Here's the pics.:)

trainman184201203270000.jpg

trainman184201203270001.jpg

Currently this town has no name, only a station and a concrete plant.
It still has a long way to go from here though. I also want to note: for the signals I'm using the Safetran 'Smart Signals' from Jointed Rail, mainly because they can support complex routing.:D

良い一日ください!:wave:

trainman184.

Hi, arraial, acelaamtrak, trainman184, Im very happy to see good shots. I will make new buildings if there are time.

Now, here comes new trains, kiha40 (Basic style and color).

F_K402000.jpg

kiha48s in Hiroshima color

F_K40Hiro.jpg

Great work Keimei, I especially like your kiha 48 hiroshima color, are you also making other reskins of these ones?

But I have to admit the sidecolor of the red kiha 40 looks a bit strange, maybe making it more smooth like the front of train, I don't see this so heavy as the hiroshima version or the red kiha 22, but I can be wrong.

Also when you shown the firestation there was also an firetruck, but I can't find it on download station?

And of course thanks for all your work:)

Hi, acelaamtrak

But I have to admit the sidecolor of the red kiha 40 looks a bit strange,

I guess that is due to Normal Map...a little bit too strong? Depending on the viewing angle, you have different look.

kiha48 Vermilion
F_K48500.jpg

are you also making other reskins of these ones?

...the scecret:p

Also when you shown the firestation there was also an firetruck, but I can't find it on download station?

SS_bus5_Fire.jpg

Is this one? I had forgotten to register on the DLS. upload it to the next time. Thank you for letting me know.

Hi, acelaamtrak

I guess that is due to Normal Map...a little bit too strong? Depending on the viewing angle, you have different look.

kiha48 Vermilion
F_K48500.jpg
This one looks better
asmile.gif
,Edit Again
aembarsd.gif
, I just saw the 2 pics of the hokkaido version on the kiha 40, I think I understood the answer wrong about diffrent look, I think you meant that an view from the side/front of the train looks more like first shown pic and an view from more to the side looks more like second pic where the textures looks smoother, But I have to see it ingame (on my computer) to see myself how it looks, now with the hokkaido version I am really looking forward to download it
agrin.gif
even when I haven't really got an place for it in my route
afrown.gif
but I am planning to include railcars in my route.
...the scecret
apoke.gif
This reminds me of an news developer from an other game modification called the dreamcrusher by other forumers.

"This weeks update contains nothing!"
awink.gif

SS_bus5_Fire.jpg

Is this one? I had forgotten to register on the DLS. upload it to the next time. Thank you for letting me know.
Yes this is the one.

Last edited:
I have just downloaded and tested the 2 kiha's and they look great, I suppose the first pic was taken around event/late midday of the route, because the sidecolors occurs largely then.
and also Keimei was this train an reworked version of your old one?

And also some pics from it on my layout.
kiha40.jpg

kiha402.jpg

It looks very well with the kiha 22:), thanks Keimei.

And sorry for double post.

Tested the Kiha 40 further and I have an strange cabin.

I am now considering the next project. any request please?

Do yourself have an wishlist of trains you want to make or is it too long to choose;).

I would like to see an new shinkansen (100-300-e1-e2-e3) maybe the 300 i spotted inside your Kiha40.

Other than that I like many Japanese trains (how many do they have actually, I know it is a lot and every compagny has it own made trains but I never found an complete list of operational Japanese trains from the last 30 years).

Some favourites:

Odakyu 7000 and 2000
Series 415, 117, 285, 485 (I known one is ingame but I saw many diffrent versions of this one too)
Kiha 283

And the list goes on and on :hehe:.

Last edited:
I support the 300 Series Shinkansen being modelled soon. It really is a gorgeous train, and a nice little tribute in Trainz would be fantastic.

well you know not only can u make the Shinkasen 300 Series Hikari (not sure how to spell it), but can u also make the Tokyo Metro series or any of the modern JR Trains (like the E231)? or can u also make one of these trains of these:

imagedyo.jpg

Kinda hard to tell what it is though, and what line does this run on. My apoligies that I do NOT want to my a 'giimmie pig' like my favorite Charcter of mine, Sarena (in middle).

imageect.jpg

She ALWAYS gets what she wants (not in front of her 'meanie' friend on right).

Last edited:
Back