Japan

The Keimei bridge :)

Shin7s.jpg

Central City (how do you say this in Japanese?)
Central Terminal N700 in the early evening.
Shin9s.jpg

Cool pics. I love it:)

Central City = 都心(to shin)
都 = capital, big city
心 = heart, vital part

city = 市(shi), town = 町(machi)
metro, downtown, urban are understandable to Japanese people as it is.

Great pics Pagroove.

Thank you Keimei. By the way the Shinkansen 300 is going to be retired next week am I right?

What? no why it's not a very old train or is it because of the 700N and the new e5/6, bad news to hear if true, if this happens now then most other series will see the same faith in the next 5 years (5 years later I see only the 700/800, e5/6 driving in japan and of retired trains there are almost none preserved.:'()

I have just looked at some sites and it seemes the 100 and 3 types of odakyu are also going to be retired on the same day, are there more trains that will be retired?, I hope not but I fear there are more, I hope they will keep atleast one maintained of each for future museum rides.

Last edited:
Just had a look because I was worried about what acela said above.

Apparently the Odakyu 5000 series, 10000 Series and 20000 Series are all being withdrawn on the 16th of March.

How sad, I love all the Odakyu trains. It would have broken my heart if it was the 2000 Series though. Someday I will get to ride one of those.

I looked further and it seems of Odakyu 7000 there are only 2 left driving and of the shinkansen the e1 will start to retire in July:'( (I just love the design of that train) and the e4 in 2016, most likely the next targets are the 200 and 500.
That means only the 700-e2-e3 will remain in a few years(not counting the 4 newest) but i fear these will also retire before 2020 because of 700n-e5-e6.

Last edited:
A Work in progress overview of the Central City (to shin) Shinkansen Terminal. An all stop station in the center off the line. The line (track work at least) is now complete and the shinkansen line is 45,6 km long (7 station) and runs on my fantasy lay out from the city of Colden in the South, to Northtropp. In Northtropp there is an underground Shinkansen terminal.

On the left the future city lines can be seen. This is still very work in progress.
shin11s.jpg

700 series roars through a town

Shin10s.jpg

looks great Pagroove.
I am mainly now detailing my route like I shown some pages ago and testing the ai with trying to clear up their errors, the shinkansen part fully works now after many tests.
Further I wanted to extend the route in 2 parts, first the extended city part and the combined part where I after some time wanted to extend that to seaside, mountain area and freight.

Edit: problem with the tunnel entrance textures?

Last edited:
The tunnel Beton E2t is always white on my computer. Could you check it on your computer. BTW in some screenshots I think I saw a Shinkansen Tunnel in a screenshot a while ago but I couldn't find one on the Download Station.

Just tested it and it also appears white, I think some of it codes can't find the texture anymore or the codes are wrong because the tunnel was made for the old version TRS UTC, I will try if I can change anything in Content Creator Plus.

Edit: nothing found in ccp, maybe you can change it in the script file itself but in content manager I get an error to edit file, I am not very experienced with scripts and I can´t find any of the downloads in ts2009/UserData, all files are mapped with hash names with other objects combined:confused:, maybe someone else knows the solution to this problem and maybe also about saving locations on the computer.

Sorry for my English

Last edited:
So after tomorrow we won't see Shinkansen 300, Odakyu 5000, 10000 and 20000 no more on rail:(, 2 of these I wanted to see in real (never been able to visited Japan).
what happens to the Odakyu trains, will they all be scrapped?
And if something is organised i hope the railfans over there will have an pleasant day to remember.

So after tomorrow we won't see Shinkansen 300, Odakyu 5000, 10000 and 20000 no more on rail:(, 2 of these I wanted to see in real (never been able to visited Japan).
what happens to the Odakyu trains, will they all be scrapped?
And if something is organised i hope the railfans over there will have an pleasant day to remember.

Should be an event of the final of the 300 Series? maybe after keimei finishes his next system (whatever that is), maybe he'll make the N700 series

like this:
ibkGK3rDaiX0Pm.jpg

kiha40 is the most popular diesel car of Japan National Railway. She was runnning everywhere in Japan and be still working on local line today (non-electrical 3'6"gauge). kiha40 is a suitable car for Japanese local scene.

Now Im making 'kiha40', 300 series is the next?

Yes please :)
BTW the Kiha looks great. But keep supporting TRS 2009 please. My whole new lay out is in 2009 and not ready to convert it to Trs12.

BTW, Here are screenshots of my TS12. I think the graphics of T2009SP4 is better than the previous version, and, TS12 is MUCH more beautiful than TS09.

Back