Page 420 of 423 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6336

Thread: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by duskeyduskey View Post
    I'm missing <kuid:668654:100125> can you link the download?
    It's the "JRC JR East E231-0 Series - Joban Line (10-car set)" consist, wich should be included in the Joban Line E231-0 Series pack avaible on my website.

Are you missing that from the Tobu 9000 Series?
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaria View Post
    It's the "JRC JR East E231-0 Series - Joban Line (10-car set)" consist, wich should be included in the Joban Line E231-0 Series pack avaible on my website.

Are you missing that from the Tobu 9000 Series?
    Thanks, and yes I am missing it from the Tobu 9000 series.

Okay, this was a dumb or silly idea of me

I have snuck out the Tokyu and Tokyo Metro rolling stock out of Japan

Introduce this tokyo Metro 6000 by me

ATC content developer
    Santodin Community

Blog Entries

Very nice Tokyo Metro content . @Bylad.
    @ JDriver very nice pics and depot.

thank you very much pagroove
    ATC content developer
    Santodin Community

Very nice! Does it have a working cab?

Kudos for making the "drawbridge" emergency exit working!
    My trainz downloads are here and my youtube is here.

Almost all panels are functional and you can see the preview on my Facebook fanpage

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=979187942885323
    ATC content developer
    Santodin Community

Blog Entries

It's a bit quiet lately in the Japan corner.

As for me still quietly working on the Icarus Shinkansen. Got quite an extension of the IML (Icarus MainLine done) I've reached the point just before Oga and the mainline is now covering about 110 KM. I am working on both ends. In the North in Icaruco building the massive terminal and Yard and now South Oga is the next major station.

But Real Life is throwing some curveballs lately so progress wasn't as smooth as the months before.

How are everyones projects progressing?

I have been busy with IRL (In Real Life) stuff lately, but I will still try to compete the E531 Series engine sound. Along with that, I am also making the engine sounds for the E233 0-2000, 5000-8000 and Sotetsu 11000 Series. And another project is that I am doing announcements on for the Icarus Main line. I will let the announcements in English say the station numbers like they do in Japan. The voices will be Sayaka (a Japanese voice) and Sharon (a English voice). You can hear what they sound like at https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrYNf-FdIL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Post Deleted
    Last edited by duskeyduskey; May 10th, 2021 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdriver View Post
    I have been busy with IRL (In Real Life) stuff lately, but I will still try to compete the E531 Series engine sound. Along with that, I am also making the engine sounds for the E233 0-2000, 5000-8000, and Sotetsu 11000 Series. And another project is that I am doing announcements on for the Icarus Mainline. I will let the announcements in English say the station numbers like they do in Japan. The voices will be Sayaka (a Japanese voice) and Sharon (an English voice). You can hear what they sound like at https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrYNf-FdIL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm currently doing the same thing, forging the "Mitsubishi GTO vvvf"
    I cannot post 2 Videos so heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7OcohAKQ0

Also making the"Sotetsu 20000 Series Hitachi Hybrid SiC IGBT VVVF"
    Last edited by duskeyduskey; May 10th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.

Blog Entries

I have been busy with IRL (In Real Life) stuff lately, but I will still try to compete the E531 Series engine sound. Along with that, I am also making the engine sounds for the E233 0-2000, 5000-8000 and Sotetsu 11000 Series. And another project is that I am doing announcements on for the Icarus Main line. I will let the announcements in English say the station numbers like they do in Japan. The voices will be Sayaka (a Japanese voice) and Sharon (a English voice). You can hear what they sound like at https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrYNf-FdIL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    Wow !

I simply like those amazing announcements that you made. Are they triggered like in my Electro Island Sakura Session or did you play them on a separate audio track under the movie.
    Maybe you can upload the movie to Youtube so that you can paste it here in the forum.

When the route is ready I can publish a whole route table in wikipedia style so that it helps with the announcements.

I play them on a separate track under a movie editor. I remake the movie and post it on YouTube for everyone

Blog Entries

I play them on a separate track under a movie editor. I remake the movie and post it on YouTube for everyone
    Very nice. I used triggers in the sessions to trigger the messages. But sometimes Trainz cut out the audio especially in busy scenes. It is probably better to edit them in for YouTube.

Do you have the newest version of my route or do you use TANE? If so then I can also make the next building snapshot a TANE and a TRS2019 version to support your work.