Page 333 of 342 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5130

Thread: Japan

I would like to use another way to point out that the website kurohauptbahnhof.weebly.com is not working and it would be a pity for this great work. Especially the routes. Tokyo in the 70s also fascinates me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rowletmaster View Post
    Those are some amazing shots... also is there a route of this or is that just only for show? @kurotrick
    I agree with Rowletmaster. Really amazing and photorealistic shots Kurotrick. Keep them coming .

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy1fc View Post
    I would like to use another way to point out that the website kurohauptbahnhof.weebly.com is not working and it would be a pity for this great work. Especially the routes. Tokyo in the 70s also fascinates me.
    Yes, i confirm that most of the download links are not working.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaria View Post
    Yes, i confirm that most of the download links are not working.
    I can't remember that Kurotrick announced that those routes where available for download. Maybe he is just building the site. But maybe Kurotrik himself can answer that question.

Heres today's shot on my Nagano Dentetsu work.

Asahi-Eki

surrounding areas

3500 series

================================================== ================================================== =================
    I am really sorry for my website link problem! the links are totally broken. I rarely online on this forum but if you need something please let me know on twitter: @KuroKurotatsu

I also have sent some emails to DLC helpdesk, i felt that maybe it is time to contribute to Japanese Trainzer community by introducing my work properly. I am going to submit my Hanwa-Line.
    But for now, i would like to discuss more with the people which in charge of DLC.

Again i am very sorry for the issues that you've experienced on my website

Last edited by kurotrick; February 16th, 2020 at 12:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kurotrick View Post
    Heres today's shot on my Nagano Dentetsu work.

Asahi-Eki
    surrounding areas
    3500 series

================================================== ================================================== =================
    I am really sorry for my website link problem! the links are totally broken. I rarely online on this forum but if you need something please let me know on twitter: @KuroKurotatsu

I also have sent some emails to DLC helpdesk, i felt that maybe it is time to contribute to Japanese Trainzer community by introducing my work properly. I am going to submit my Hanwa-Line.
    But for now, i would like to discuss more with the people which in charge of DLC.

Again i am very sorry for the issues that you've experienced on my website

All stunning work.

Regarding the routes on your site (Tokyo 1970, ikebukuro line etc). Are you gonna release them on your site or through N3V?

Question 2: can you upload your objects and tracks to the download station. Then I can use them in my route. My Japanese route Icarus Shinkansen (fantasy) uses only DLS content. I want someone who is unfamiliar with Trainz that they can download the route right away and that they don't have to search for content on external sites. Because I like the tracks and caternary that you have made.

Question 3: Did anyone take over the Tokkaido Shinkansen project from Rizky? (if you know)

Blog Entries

E7 and Industrial Landscape. A quick pic of the Icarus Shinkansen V2.0. wip

[IMG]

TANE_2020_02_17_23_06_01_911
    by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

EF200 consist on the Freight Bypass

[IMG]

TANE_2020_02_17_23_10_09_844

View out of the EF200 window

[IMG]

TANE_2020_02_17_23_09_52_699

EF200 on bypass and Shinkansen tracks

[IMG]TANE_2020_02_17_23_11_29_520 by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by pagroove; February 17th, 2020 at 05:18 PM.

Great pics pagroove. The second pic kinda scares me a bit. no signals at such a big crossover like that is bound to have a few accidents LOL!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Railshuttle View Post
    Great pics pagroove. The second pic kinda scares me a bit. no signals at such a big crossover like that is bound to have a few accidents LOL!!

It is signalled though . Both with normal signals and invisible signals. But you're right. Although the AI isn't supposed to cross over I maybe have to read up on the signalling if I want the AI to use it.

In normal operations the lines stay separate. It was meant for the player to switch to the mainline.

EDITED TO ADD: probably gonna redesign that part as trains can also switch tracks at the next station. It looked so good So thanks for pointing out this safety issue .
    Last edited by pagroove; February 18th, 2020 at 04:58 AM.

As requested by Pagroove a while back, here's the completed Seibu 9000 Series pack!

From left to right: original, refurbished with air intakes and "renewal" headmark, "KPP-Train" and "Red Lucky Train" special livieries.

The 9000 Series was introduced in 1993 to displace the last three-door trains (101, 301 and 3000 Series) from services on the increasingly overcrowded Ikebukuro Line. Seibu Railway's own Tokorozawa Work built eight 10-car sets betwen 1993 and 1999.

The trains themselves were a real patchwork, as they were reusing bogeys, pantographs and traction equipment from scrapped 101 Series trains (1969), a bodyshell design identical to the later-batch ("New") 2000 Series (1988) and interiors identical to those used by the 6000 Series (1992). They were also the last Seibu trains to be painted in the company's iconic yellow colours.

Starting from 2004, the obsolete resistor control and DC traction motors inherited from the 101 Series trains was replaced by up-to-date IGBT-VVVF inverters and three-phase AC motors, with all 8 sets being converted by 2008.
    In the same period, the 9000 Series trains were also refurbished, with air intakes being removed and door pocket windows obscured, altough with variations from set to set, as some kept the air intakes (and some still do as of today).
    Initially, refurbished or converted trains were fitted with a blue round "renewal" sticker-headmark to distinguish them from non-refurbished sets, but as eventually all sets were refurbished, the stickers started to be removed (altough some trains still run with them to this day).

In May 2014, Keikyu railway painted one of it's N1000 Series trains (set No.57) in a yellow liviery, dubbed "Keikyu Yellow Happy Train", wich was coincidentally (or maybe not ) very similar (including the gray doors) to the iconic one used on Seibu's trains.
    Seibu did of course notice, so in a bit of an "informal" (and later formal) collaboration, in July 2014, Seibu repainted 9000 Series set No.9 in a red and cream liviery identical to the iconic Keikyu railway's one, dubbed "Seibu Red Lucky Train".
    As of today 9000 Series set No.3 still carries it's special liviery, as Keikyu N1000 Series set No.57 does too.

Later on, in June 2016, 9000 Series set No.1 was repainted in a special pink liviery with vinyl decorations as a celebration of both the 100th anniversary of Seibu railway band mainly the fifth anniversary of the career debut of J-Pop singer Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu (whose real name is Takemura Kiriko), to wich the train is themed to, with Kyaru herself posing as "honorary conductor" for the train's first run (on the 4th of June).
    Set No.1 ran with the special KPP liviery until the 29th of September, when the vinyl decorations were removed, but the pink liviery was left, wich set No.1 carried until it's retirement and scrapping in March 2018.

Also in 2016, set No.8 was repainted in a dark-blue "Seibu Lions" (a professional baseball team owned by Seibu railway itself). Service with the special liviery started in January 2017 and ended in March 2019, when set No.8 was repainted in the standard Yellow.
    This is the only 9000 Series liviery not included in the pack, as i couldn't find appropriate textures. I may make it in the future.

9000 Series trains are currently being replaced by 30000 and 40000 Series trains, and as of today, half of the fleet has been scrapped.

Trivia:

The Ikebukuro line was specifically chosen to run a KPP-themed train because it passes trough Nishi-Tokyo, the city (more like a "metropolitan municipality") where Kyaru was born.

The Seibu Lions special liviery carried by set No.8 was a re-edition of a similar themed train (3000 Series No.15) wich ran between 2010 and 2013. When 9000 Series set No.9 was repainted into the standard Seibu yellow, another two trains (20000 Series sets No. 4 and 5) were painted in their own "Seibu Lions" liviery.

Author's notes:

This is probably the last model i'm going to do (or atleast i hope) in Sketchup, as it's becoming harder and harder to make good-quality models (i'd also like to animate stuff such as doors and wipers).
    What 3D modelling program should i use? I heard that Blender is quite hard to learn and GMAX/3DSMAX nowdays are obsolete. I was wondering if AutoCAD was a possibility.
    But until i properly learn how to use any new program, don't worry, there won't be a significant gap in content creation, as i have an endless list of reskins to do!

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G9...vNatERFub8UrEu

Download this too if you have missing dependencies not on the DLS:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gR...EQpwMDAMvlS3o7

All the dependencies are either included in two downloads above or are avaible on the DLS.
    Last edited by AlexMaria; February 21st, 2020 at 05:34 AM.

Nice train sets - one missing kuid (although it does not seem to be required) <kuid:668654:100241>
    butler57

Cool!! Those AI controlled trains really get stupid around crossovers like that. Using the track markers should help them out.

Quote Originally Posted by butler57 View Post
    Nice train sets - one missing kuid (although it does not seem to be required) <kuid:668654:100241>
    It appears to be the "8-notches" enginespec i made for the JR Shikoku 2000 Series. You're right, it is not required, nor it's inserted in the config, so i don't know why it's there.

Anyway, here's the download link:

I've also updated the original post.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMaria View Post
    As requested by Pagroove a while back, here's the completed Seibu 9000 Series pack!

From left to right: original, refurbished with air intakes and "renewal" headmark, "KPP-Train" and "Red Lucky Train" special livieries.

The 9000 Series was introduced in 1993 to displace the last three-door trains (101, 301 and 3000 Series) from services on the increasingly overcrowded Ikebukuro Line. Seibu Railway's own Tokorozawa Work built eight 10-car sets betwen 1993 and 1999.

The trains themselves were a real patchwork, as they were reusing bogeys, pantographs and traction equipment from scrapped 101 Series trains (1969), a bodyshell design identical to the later-batch ("New") 2000 Series (1988) and interiors identical to those used by the 6000 Series (1992). They were also the last Seibu trains to be painted in the company's iconic yellow colours.

Starting from 2004, the obsolete resistor control and DC traction motors inherited from the 101 Series trains was replaced by up-to-date IGBT-VVVF inverters and three-phase AC motors, with all 8 sets being converted by 2008.
    In the same period, the 9000 Series trains were also refurbished, with air intakes being removed and door pocket windows obscured, altough with variations from set to set, as some kept the air intakes (and some still do as of today).
    Initially, refurbished or converted trains were fitted with a blue round "renewal" sticker-headmark to distinguish them from non-refurbished sets, but as eventually all sets were refurbished, the stickers started to be removed (altough some trains still run with them to this day).

In May 2014, Keikyu railway painted one of it's N1000 Series trains (set No.57) in a yellow liviery, dubbed "Keikyu Yellow Happy Train", wich was coincidentally (or maybe not ) very similar (including the gray doors) to the iconic one used on Seibu's trains.
    Seibu did of course notice, so in a bit of an "informal" (and later formal) collaboration, in July 2014, Seibu repainted 9000 Series set No.9 in a red and cream liviery identical to the iconic Keikyu railway's one, dubbed "Seibu Red Lucky Train".
    As of today 9000 Series set No.3 still carries it's special liviery, as Keikyu N1000 Series set No.57 does too.

Later on, in June 2016, 9000 Series set No.1 was repainted in a special pink liviery with vinyl decorations as a celebration of both the 100th anniversary of Seibu railway band mainly the fifth anniversary of the career debut of J-Pop singer Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu (whose real name is Takemura Kiriko), to wich the train is themed to, with Kyaru herself posing as "honorary conductor" for the train's first run (on the 4th of June).
    Set No.1 ran with the special KPP liviery until the 29th of September, when the vinyl decorations were removed, but the pink liviery was left, wich set No.1 carried until it's retirement and scrapping in March 2018.

Also in 2016, set No.8 was repainted in a dark-blue "Seibu Lions" (a professional baseball team owned by Seibu railway itself). Service with the special liviery started in January 2017 and ended in March 2019, when set No.8 was repainted in the standard Yellow.
    This is the only 9000 Series liviery not included in the pack, as i couldn't find appropriate textures. I may make it in the future.

9000 Series trains are currently being replaced by 30000 and 40000 Series trains, and as of today, half of the fleet has been scrapped.

Trivia:

The Ikebukuro line was specifically chosen to run a KPP-themed train because it passes trough Nishi-Tokyo, the city (more like a "metropolitan municipality") where Kyaru was born.

The Seibu Lions special liviery carried by set No.8 was a re-edition of a similar themed train (3000 Series No.15) wich ran between 2010 and 2013. When 9000 Series set No.9 was repainted into the standard Seibu yellow, another two trains (20000 Series sets No. 4 and 5) were painted in their own "Seibu Lions" liviery.

Author's notes:

This is probably the last model i'm going to do (or atleast i hope) in Sketchup, as it's becoming harder and harder to make good-quality models (i'd also like to animate stuff such as doors and wipers).
    What 3D modelling program should i use? I heard that Blender is quite hard to learn and GMAX/3DSMAX nowdays are obsolete. I was wondering if AutoCAD was a possibility.
    But until i properly learn how to use any new program, don't worry, there won't be a significant gap in content creation, as i have an endless list of reskins to do!

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G9...vNatERFub8UrEu

Download this too if you have missing dependencies not on the DLS:

All the dependencies are either included in two downloads above or are avaible on the DLS.

WOW!!! Superb. Thank you AlexMaria. .

Especially for the KPP train:

Last edited by pagroove; February 21st, 2020 at 06:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Mmmm actually the trains are missing the following kuids. I managed to get them running by removing the dependencies from the kuid table:

kuid<668654:100226>
    kuid<668654:100153>
    kuid<668654:100388>
    kuid<668654:100479>