Japan

happy new year and thanks for posting the vids, guys!! It had totally slipped my mind that they had extended the Sanyo line!!
I'm sure these new bullets will put the legendary 500 Nozomi series into retirement huh?

hello, jus by curiousity have testing shinkasen
denis73_20130625_0029-42933d8.jpg

denis73_20130625_0046-42934ae.jpg

and another HST + 1 railcar, all on 1435 mm.

denis73_20130617_0006-4292754.jpg

denis73_20130617_0007-4292759.jpg

Cheers.
Denis

Hey happy new year matura!! nice pictures!1 I see the railroad gates still don't go down when the train is near. very dangerous, no?
Is the high school building the newest creation? never seen it before.

Hey happy new year matura!! nice pictures!1 I see the railroad gates still don't go down when the train is near. very dangerous, no?
Is the high school building the newest creation? never seen it before.

Happy New Year to you too. :) Thanks.
Crossing gates are offline just now because sometimes they accidently starts to bell and don't stop. So I turn them off.

The school is not my model. Lot of building I have are from SketchUp. But it's amazing. I think it's a elementary school.

Today I made a rail fence I see on Google Earth near Tokyo I think.
It's a little bit work in progress. I'm going to make some other versions of this rail fence. Especialy texture.
11_zps319c04d0.jpg

Beznaacutezvu_zpsc8d90075.jpg

I welcome you here on the forum Edo. It's always nice when someone new will appear here.
And in this case, even an experienced modeler.
Well, we will look forward to more of your creations. And once again, welcome.

I forgot.

Damn nice work you showed.:)

very impressive!! what program are you using to make the trains in the screenshot. I knew there was a program but I never knew the name of it. good luck with your project.

Unfortunately, so far nothing from me. My Trainz is broken now.:'( I need to install it again and import all of my stuff back. It will take at least several weeks. I hope everything will be okay.:confused:

Good news!

A few people asked me if I could release the Electro Island lay-out. I now compiled a version 1.0. and its on the Download Station now. TRAINZ 2009 (maybe 2010) ONLY. Before I open a separate thread about this I first post it here as this is fairly logical because the route includes a Shinkansen Line, a Loop line, a Skyliner line (broad gauge Japanese line). And a route for the Romancecar too.

Besides that there is a TGV Circle Line, A normal circle line and a large train network in general.

Some spots may be not as detailed as others and while driving I still saw some oddities but these are not on the main routes.
I now want some feedback. Especially from the people who asked for the download if they can get the lay out to run. I provided a test session but these are for the TGV's. So you now have to place the Shinkansen trains yourself on the track (for now). I will provide some dedicated sessions and detailed instructions in a (yet to start) dedicated Electro Island Thread 1.0.) if all is going well.

Here you see the DL Station details:
Downloadst.png

And Some Screenies:

promo1.jpg

promo2.jpg

Last edited:
And one more:

Romancecar VSE crosses the Central City South Bridge. With Central City and the mountains in the background.

promo3.png

Back