Japan

Such as?

Second-hand stock from Japanese railways sold to overseas railways (Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines and so on...) or Japanese-built new stock (for example, the KCR SP1900 or the IE 8500, 8510 and 8520 Classes for Dublin DART services)?

yea some of them,

tho i am gonna asking is that about the class 395 javelin and class 800 IET both are made from hitachi

[also does anybody here make japanese made train but the train itself operates in another country ?]

yea some of them,

tho i am gonna asking is that about the class 395 javelin and class 800 IET both are made from hitachi

Wich of the two:

A

Second-hand stock from Japanese railways sold to overseas railways (such as ex-JR East 205 Series sets for Indonesia, ex-third-sector railways diesel railcars for Myanmar...)

or

B
Japanese-built new stock for overseas railways (for example, the KCR SP1900, the IE 8500, 8510 and 8520 Classes for Dublin DART services...)

?

Last edited:
Alright.

Wich types are you specifically interested in?

You previously mentioned the British Classes 395 and 800. The Class 395 should be already avaible for trainz, altough i don't know where.

Yes indeed that the class 395 WAS created in created in trainz before but the model is taken down due to the model being copyrighted.

so that means now we have no class 395 apart from a jr500 javelin reskin.

From TRTA & Tokyo Metro 6000, 7000 and 8000 Series

I've checked, and apparently, none of the vehicles in said pack appears to have <kuid:668654:100410> and <kuid:5012 28:22322091> listed anywhere in the config file.

Actually, it's not the first time that random missing dependencies, not mentioned anywere on the config, pop up with my packs... I really don't know why this happens, and at this point i'm actually quite bewildered...

Are those missing dependencies listed as "key" ones (hornsound, enginespec and so on) by the Content Creator Plus or the Config file?

Last edited:
British trains personally?

BR Class 373 (Eurostar)
BR Class 374 (Eurostar E320)
BR Class 395 (Javellin)
BR Class 800/801 (IET especially in a GWR Livery)

Basically a lot of the EMUs that aren't in the game already.

I also like infrastructure stuff. Things like the TRT or HOBC. There is a half finished Bulgarian version that comes close but I imagine you could probably do a much better job. There's the odd European tamper and regulator that's pretty nice too but some more British based stuff would be nice. Same goes for stuff like tilting wagons.

Then there's freight... there's room for lots of stuff there too, especially up the modern end of the market.

I had missing <kuid:501228:22322091> from here. Not sure about the other KUIDs mentioned.

@Rizky_Adiputra

Going through my content with missing dependencies and I have found I need <kuid:501228:22322091> which is needed for

<kuid:501228:2210093> JRC[HD] - JRW 221-M
<kuid:501228:2210094> JRC[HD] - JRW 221-Mp
<kuid:501228:2210092> JRC[HD] - JRW 221-S
<kuid:501228:2210091> JRC[HD] - JRW 221-Tc1
<kuid:501228:2210095> JRC[HD] - JRW 221-Tc2

Can you (or anyone here) please provide it or suggest a suitable substitution?

Thanks =)

Winter Train

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

British trains personally?

BR Class 373 (Eurostar)
BR Class 374 (Eurostar E320)
BR Class 395 (Javellin)
BR Class 800/801 (IET especially in a GWR Livery)

Basically a lot of the EMUs that aren't in the game already.

I also like infrastructure stuff. Things like the TRT or HOBC. There is a half finished Bulgarian version that comes close but I imagine you could probably do a much better job. There's the odd European tamper and regulator that's pretty nice too but some more British based stuff would be nice. Same goes for stuff like tilting wagons.

Then there's freight... there's room for lots of stuff there too, especially up the modern end of the market.

well...yea? and since the class 395 model is taken down due to copyright. would anybody make a new one out from scratch?

i mean its made from japan but runs in another country so...

well...yea? and since the class 395 model is taken down due to copyright. would anybody make a new one out from scratch?

i mean its made from japan but runs in another country so...

Well my understanding of the copyright issues with the 395 (and I think also the 350) were that the models were taken from models used in Sketchup instead of being original works and were then published without the sketchup creator's permission? I still have the 395 and the 350.

That being said, they are ok models but they are nothing compared to what some of the guys on this page can do with trains. You just have to look at the Shinkansen that have been released. The problem with the UK rail scene is there is so many modern trains missing from the game because everyone has a raging love for the steam days unfortunately so I'd love for some of the guys here to put them together. I mean otherwise the only choices are private commissions.

Well my understanding of the copyright issues with the 395 (and I think also the 350) were that the models were taken from models used in Sketchup instead of being original works and were then published without the sketchup creator's permission? I still have the 395 and the 350.

That being said, they are ok models but they are nothing compared to what some of the guys on this page can do with trains. You just have to look at the Shinkansen that have been released. The problem with the UK rail scene is there is so many modern trains missing from the game because everyone has a raging love for the steam days unfortunately so I'd love for some of the guys here to put them together. I mean otherwise the only choices are private commissions.

yea.... i mean there is a few creators here who make models out from scratch and they are quite impressive

yea.... i mean there is a few creators here who make models out from scratch and they are quite impressive

Yeah for sure. I think Rizky was taking comissions a while back and he's reasonably priced too. He had 3 pricing structures dependent on the level of detail you wanted. I'm not sure if he still is doing that though. I like getting the content from here. I think Japanese and British trains are what I have the most of. I will incorporate both into my route along with a few other bits, but being a bloody perfectionist, when something doesn't go right I get pissed off and delete the lot

If i could, i'd make the Class 395... but i'm hopeless when it comes to modelling curved surfaces, and the Class 395 has practically no straight lines...

Furthemore i'm currently out of ideas of what to make, therefore i'm tecnically open for requests...

Back