Japan

connyxy

Hello

Here two shots from me , I have make it with the wonderfull stuff from Kenichiro , big compliments Kenichiro , I hope you make more wonderfull objects from Japan. I missing the famous shinkansen JR 0 , the Kodama from 1967 , an chance you build this Train? OK , here my shots....

japan6.jpg

japan7.jpg

best regards

Conny

Hi, first off, im a MEGA fan of the Japanese ! all the technology ! those are absolutely wonderful pics ! is there any chance you could tell me where you got the buildings with the adverts on (the big ones in the background) and/or send them me please ?

Thanks,

:DGangsta_Boi:D

Hello

Thx first :). I have make a new Region : Japan,and have integrated the Cars from Kenichiro.
Some Buildings have new Textures , I have also make it (Reskins).

Regards

Conny

Just not fair!!

connyxy! Is there any part of the world that you can't model, better than most?? Your work is always an inspiration to me.:)

Thank you! Dave

Hello

Here two shots from me , I have make it with the wonderfull stuff from Kenichiro , big compliments Kenichiro , I hope you make more wonderfull objects from Japan. I missing the famous shinkansen JR 0 , the Kodama from 1967 , an chance you build this Train? OK , here my shots....

japan6.jpg

japan7.jpg

best regards

Conny
Nice! Hows that NEC route going?

Hi

Here is the Screenshotthread and not a announcement of Routes or not?
Everybody shows Screenshot here , I 'm also. I have nothing to said from Layouts and Releases.
Temporary ( this year) I don't think that the NEC will finished . I have rare free time and family is more importend.

conny

PS :Thx for the compliment Dave :).

Last edited:
You're right Connyxy!
Please, show us some more images from Japan!

btw. I'm missing the Fujiyama from the background - any photos of Japan MUST contain the Fuji, no matter how... :)

cheers
vendel

any photos of Japan MUST contain the Fuji, no matter how... :)

cheers
vendel
For most of Japan, you'd need to include a billboard with a picture of Mt. Fuji. Which would look very nice on any layout!:D Would any billboard experts like to make one?

If Connyxy keeps this up, I may have to erase my own work in shame.
But keep it coming! I love these pics.

:cool: Claude

Hello

In this time I will build with gmax the shinkansen JR 0 Kodama , is my first attempt , I hope I can it finish. Here an first look:

shind.jpg

Regards

Conny

Back