Japan

Does somebody know how to fix the JR700 Ambitous Japan? Cause nobody did a video about how to fix the Textures and stuff. :/

What kind of issues have you got on your 700 series? Wich version? Is the one from trainz.luvr or the one from the DLS? Can you send a photo?

Last edited:
Darn. I guess that leaves me out since I've yet to get TANE

Yes get TANE (that is if you have a new and good computer) it is worth all the troubles in the end (although you will notice that a lot of content is faulty).

but perhaps you could release both the SP2 and 3 versions.

Yes I will support both versions. But first the route alone. Then later on making sessions.

WDI9Trz.png

Maybe this time I'll actually complete this... :eek:

TANE has alot of faulty content?!! That kinda sucks. I also noticed the download manager wont work for the new TRAINZ TANE and beyond. why is that?

TANE has alot of faulty content?!! That kinda sucks. I also noticed the download manager wont work for the new TRAINZ TANE and beyond. why is that?

Do you have TRANE currently or not?

What I meant is that when you first import your route from lower versions into TANE then be prepared to have to replace a lot of content and textures. Luckily the textures can be replaced with the bulk asset replacement tool. The Faulty content has to be deleted via the option delete missing or faulty content. But be prepared. When you have that job done though TANE is fantastic.

Download manager (you mean content manager) Just works. Even better and faster now.

Bad news. My Hard drive crashed on me and with it my Tranz and my layout. I'm pretty devastated cause I put so much work into it. I'm gonna take a small preak from this to recover for a while. The rest of you take care and keep up the good work.

Bad news. My Hard drive crashed on me and with it my Tranz and my layout. I'm pretty devastated cause I put so much work into it. I'm gonna take a small preak from this to recover for a while. The rest of you take care and keep up the good work.

Thats bad news. :'( I have an old version of your route. You sent me a beta once. If you want to have it PM me. Then maybe you can continue.

In preparation of the release I did the Trainz A new Era SP2 Menu Thumb and decription. For SP3 I am gonna make another specific SP3 Thumb so that they can be recognized as different versions.

I wish I could get more done but it is 32 degrees Celsius the last days here in The Netherlands. So very warm and getting behind the Computer is very warm despite of a ventilator in the room.
So yeah. Still on schedule only feeling slow due to the weather. :confused:.

43637392621_8619d5933d_h.jpg
[/URL]

Electro Island Tane SP2 Menu Thumb
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
That preview screenshot is just beautiful pagroov!! I hope ot find TANE someday to try your route. Could you give us a video preview of it?
Well you can keep the Beta of the SIRL. I decided that it was most likely high time to create something new. I've worked on the SIRL for like 10 years and spent the later 5 years trying to port it form 2006 when it was completed to trains 12 where I had to replace ALOT of stuff like tracks and buildings that no longer exist on the DLS, not to mention those god aweful speed treess I had to cut down and replace with the JVC ones. I Did make a really large photo gallery of the route for both the 2006 version and the trains 12 version. I just wish I knew where to post them so that everyone could see the route in it's prime. Well take care!!

JRW 500 KODAMA

Great work hirochi !!
meanwhile me, also trying to make 500 series but always fail on the face, w.
did you use a blueprint or something ?

btw are you planned to make the interior of 500 series ? ,
if yes maybe i can also add a pneumatic system on your 500.

Nice I look forward for your route pagroove

back to the topic:

Vvs0t9g.png

rJJz1N5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else get these weird glitch ?

JR E231:

l89snc4.png

Tokyo Metro 05:

fK16oeC.png

Both are from Andi_ridho_ciputra

Back